Lets play something

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok girls, boys and *cough cough*.. Lets have some easy time on forum and strenghten the bond..

Lets select 1 character from PR and 1 member from PR forum whom you like the most and also tell why.. Lets have some chat and Hope this will bring all closer..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ali m not sure random chatting is allowed 😆 😆

but yr post is interesting , 1 character that I love in PR well who else but Manav 😍 he's the only why I still watch PR yes I know he disappoints at times but then he's flawed like all of us and normal , he's actions may prove otherwise but his thots and intentions are always noble. Also the gentleman that he is always well behaved, decent, and very responsible 😃
-ALI- thumbnail
Piya, we just need a medium for chatting.. Nothing else.. And what bout PR member? Dont be diplomatic :p

Originally posted by: -ALI-

Piya, we just need a medium for chatting.. Nothing else.. And what bout PR member? Dont be diplomatic :p

I love all my friends equally 😛 no favorites ... now I can surely apply to be a diplomat 😆😆😆 what bout u , and that spl member most of us know who it is but still come out with it 😛😆😆
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
-ALI- thumbnail
And villu, my fav character is also Manav.. I like his simplicity .. I also like Archu.. But he i have to chose one i will chose Manav any time..
-ALI- thumbnail
Gosh you are such a diplomat.. No doubt you are my villu:p
-ALI- thumbnail
Actually i like whole RA, Tanya di, kool etc etc.. See i filtered my friends list.. Not as diplomat as you :s
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is nice topic..😎..i like archana in PR..i just like her...she is pretty and she has kind heart..say like marsh mellow..😍..
And 1 person i like the most would be...omshreejaanu..😎..i would say i am a big fan of this teacher..😊
-ALI- thumbnail
Thanks for liking Archanamanav.. May i know your name? It would be better for me as i dont like typing more lol..

Originally posted by: -ALI-

Actually i like whole RA, Tanya di, kool etc etc.. See i filtered my friends list.. Not as diplomat as you :s

waah kya baat hai 🤔... there were more then 20 regulars on RA and u have included Tanya & Kool now that's what I call true diplomat so u like 22 members equally 😛 we are very similar 😆😆😆