Navya 1st May - Written Update [UPDATED]

Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya 1st May (Maha Episode) - Written Update

Hey guys, sorry I got a little late. I wrote the whole update and suddenly my computer froze, and I had to write it all over again. πŸ˜” But here it is finally, the WU of the very long Maha Episode, so here you go. Enjoy! πŸ˜‰

Brief Update:
  • Anant picks up Shagun from the airport.
  • Navya and her family is happy for Renuka and her baby.
  • Shagun's sister explains Shagun, how she can win Anant's heart.
  • Navya wants to talk to Anant but can't get herself to call him up.
  • Anant in the other hand also wants to talk to Navya, but he don't know how to tell her that she can't come to the engagement.
  • Anant's sistert got a plan, she tells the family members that she want to invite some friends for her engagement (i.e. Navya and co.) and she gets the permission for it.
  •  Navya finds out that Renuka's in-laws are coming to visit them, which means she can't make it to the engagement.

Detailed update:

Anant and Shagun stands outside the airport and Anant says sorry that he was late. Afterwards he helps Shagun with her luggage and Shagun looks at him with dreamy eyes. Anant says that her luggage is so heavy, does she want to settle in Mumbai from Banaras and Shagun says that her Didi said something like taht to her, but she wasn't sure. Then Anant and Shagun sits in the car nad Anant says that she should fasten her belt. And then Shagun was like, I don't wear any shirt-pant that i need to wear belt. πŸ˜† But then Anant explains to her that she should fasten her SEAT-belts! Shagun tries, but she is unable to pull the seatbelt out, and then Anant helps her and Shagun is fascinated in the way the belt came out! Then they both drives away to Anant's house!

Navya's family is gathered to play with Renuka's baby! Then the Navya's father says to Navya's sis that she should just have called him if Gautam wouldn't come to pick them up at delivery-time. The sis then says that, that she is fine and she can take care of herself and don't need anyines help. Then the Daadi says, that we will see when your "little pari" will grow up. The whole family smiles and plays with the baby! The Daadi then says to Navya's mom that she should empty Harsh's room so the sis and her baby can rest there, and in meanwhile Harsh can sleep with her. Harsh then says he can't sleep with her Daadi coz she snoars too much. (I think all Daadi's snoars πŸ˜†) Navya leaves the room for changing clothes, and also the dad got something else to do and leaves too. The sis looks at her mobile with a sad face.

Navya is in her room and she can hear her mom and dad talking, that Navya was at the hospital at time and the dad shouldn't worry. Then Navya thinks about how Anant helped her reaching the hospital at time. She smiles, and looks at her mobile thinking of calling him to say thanks. She really wants to talk to him, but when in one moment she is about to call him, she changes her mind in another. "I should call him up, there's nothing wrong in just giving a friend a call...But what will he think about me? No I shouldn't call." She then throws her mobile at the bed. (She is such a confused girl πŸ˜•)

Shagun and Anant reaches home. Shagun tries to get out of the car, but she can't get off her belt and she gets tensed. (This girl is such a Ghawaar!) She then sees her Didi standing outside the car and they get really happy seeing each other! But the mood suddenly changes of the sister, and she says that she should stop playing such a Ghawaar and in that way she will never get Anant. Shagun tells her Didi: "Whenever I see your house, it remind me of  the house in K3G, but now when I saw Anant-ji, he reminded me of  HAAYE...Hrithik!" πŸ˜† The Didi then thanks Anant for picking up Shagun from the airport. Just when they are about to move ahead to the hosue, Anant's phone rings. It is Anant's friend, Ranbir, and he asks him about he has told Navya ,that she can't come to Anant's sis's engagement, or not? Anant has forgotten everything about it and is clueless of what he should do now. Ranbir then tells him to call her up and come with any excuse.

In the house, everyone is happy to see Shagun, and Shagun's sister keep praising Shagun telling the family how talented and intelligent Shagun is and that she will help a lot with the wedding. Bua Daadi spoils all the mood of Shagu nand her sister, by saying that: "This is like Shagun's own house, that's why she took all her luggage with her." (For the first time I liked Bhua Daadi here! πŸ˜›) Shagun's sister gets mad.

Navya just had a bath, and still in the same dilemma of whether calling Anant or not. And in Anant's house, Anant is also having a hard time calling Navya up o say that she can't come for the engagement. Anant then takes the hard decision to call up Navya but nobody answers, but in a while Navya herself calls him up, and then Anant doesn't pick the phone up. (Is it so hard to take a phone? Gosh! πŸ˜•) Anant's sister then enters the room and gives him a suspicious look. 

Shagun and her sister discuss what they will wear for the engagement. Shagun says that her sister is living a luxurious life, and then the sister says thay don't worry, you will also get a good life like me in a little time. Shagun then asks that is it important to tie a "kaala patta" (belt) when you are sitting in a car. (OMG, "kaala patta". πŸ€£ She is soo stupid!) And the sister shouts, IT'S CALLED A SEATBELT. Then Shagun keep asking her dumb questions, and the sister gets tired of her dumbness. And then she tells Shagun that she want Shagun to get married to Anant, and Shagun gets really happy by that fact.

Anant and his sister is discussing Anant's problem about inviting Navya for the engagement. Anant's sister got an idea but she first ask him that does he want Navya to come for the engagement and just afraid of what the family will say or does he really not want her to come? Anant then says that he wants them to come, but the family will never understand. Then the sister says that let them come, and leave the rest on me and relax. (The sis is so cool πŸ˜‰)

Navya still regret that she called Anant up. Anant then calls her and asks if everything went all right with the delivery and all. Anant then says "Sorry" that he couldn't take her call and then Navya says "Sorry" that he had to drive faster because of her. Then Anant laughs at her saying that they don't got anything else to say than sorry. (What a lovely scene πŸ˜³)

Shagun's sister then says to Shagun that she have to go to Anant's room and give him Ghujjia so that he will start liking her. Shagun goes to Anant's room where he is still talking to Navya and Shagun insists that her sister should go with her coz she is too nervous but the sis leaves and Shagun enters Anant's room alone. Shagun suddenly opens the door and Anant gets surprised seeing her and he asks her to come inside. Inside Shagun really acts like a joker πŸ€‘ and looking at the room like she has never seen a room before. They share a really awkward moment where nobody really talks. Shagun then leaves the room. And standing at the doorstep she dreams that she feeds Anant with Ghujjia. πŸ˜† Shagun then leaves the room, and is annoyed over that it was just a dream.

Shagun is worried about that Anant maybe was talking to a girl in the phone and she then have a discussion about it with her sister. The sister then explains Shagun that she has to work and look like a good girl infront of the family members so that the family gets happy of Shagun.

Navya and Ridz talks and Navya is tired, taking care of the baby.  The mom then enters and gets angry at her, that she keeps talking at the phone. The mom wants her to help in the house, until Renuka is in the house.

At Anant's house, the family are about to eat. Anant's sister gives him a mark over the table that hey should start their Nautanki now. The sis then says to Anant that has he invited her firiends for her engagement i.e. Navya and co. And Anant says he will do it the next day but Shagun's sister then says that it's strange that she got friends in Anant's college. Anant's sister then says that she met her on a festival and then found out, they were in Navya's college. She gets the permission for inviting her friends.

Ranbir gets really happy, next day at college, that the girls can come to the engagement. Navya drops a pencil at the table, and both Navya and Anant gets down to pick it up and boths hands touches each other. πŸ˜ They look at each other and Navya then thanks him. Anant says that he wants Appi and Ridz to come to the engagement and they say yes. Also Navya says yes. They all leave for the class, but Ranbir and Anant cant attend, as they have to help for the engagement preparations(They are such a bahanebaaz πŸ˜›)

Renuka talks to her husband on the phone, and she has a happy talk to him. She gets really happy that her husband is finally coming to see her daughter. Navya gets home and she finds out that Renuka's in-laws are coming over to eat, and Navya gets surprised. Now she can't go for the engagement as she have to work at home. πŸ˜²

Precap: Anant says that he want Navya to come for the engagement, and if she doesn't come, he will pick her up by himself. πŸ˜²

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed the very first Maha Episode of Navya. I really enjoyes the episode, and can't wait for the next one. Will Navya stay at home and miss the engagement? πŸ˜² Or will Anant pick her up at her house? Double-😲 Let's watch at tomorrow's episode. (That really sounded like a promo πŸ˜†)

Well see ya guys, and do press the LIKE-buton if you like! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Zebi02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pllzzz jaalddii updttt kaarrnaa!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks❀️ We'll Waaait
Bazingaa thumbnail
Thanks! <3 Waiting for it. :)
Zebi02 thumbnail

UPDATED! Do read, and enjoy! πŸ˜‰

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the update.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Thanks a million for the update! <3 Too much of Shagun :(
But the few AnYa scenes were really cute. Thank you so much for the wonderful update. And awww...you had to write it twice. :( I'm soo sorry for you...but it was really good! <3

Thanks again, it was a lovely update, I really appreciate your hard work! <3

And omg, Navya in dilemma (as usual lol), but I think she'll manage to go somehow! ;)

Can't wait for tomorrow! :p

Thanks a lot! <3 It was a great update! <3 πŸ€—
chetna817 thumbnail
thnx alot dear 4 postng... i misd its 1st maha epi huh silly me... n hey dunno abt 2day's epi bt isse pehle v had likd bua dadi once rembr wen anant was leavng 4 colg n his bhabi reminded him k d flight s frm banaras 2 mumbai n bua dadi says sabko pta hai tumri behen banaras se arahi hai kono london se nai... lolz...hehehhee  ... hav nt seen shagun yet... waitng 4 2mrw's epi... thnx yar ... 😊

Originally posted by: Zebi02

Navya 1st May (Maha Episode) - Written Update

Hey guys, sorry I got a little late. I wrote the whole update and suddenly my computer froze, and I had to write it all over again. πŸ˜” But here it is finally, the WU of the very long Maha Episode, so here you go. Enjoy! πŸ˜‰

Brief Update:
  • Anant picks up Shagun from the airport.
  • Navya and her family is happy for Renuka and her baby.
  • Shagun's sister explains Shagun, how she can win Anant's heart.
  • Navya wants to talk to Anant but can't get herself to call him up.
  • Anant in the other hand also wants to talk to Navya, but he don't know how to tell her that she can't come to the engagement.
  • Anant's sistert got a plan, she tells the family members that she want to invite some friends for her engagement (i.e. Navya and co.) and she gets the permission for it.
  •  Navya finds out that Renuka's in-laws are coming to visit them, which means she can't make it to the engagement.

Detailed update:

Anant and Shagun stands outside the airport and Anant says sorry that he was late. Afterwards he helps Shagun with her luggage and Shagun looks at him with dreamy eyes. Anant says that her luggage is so heavy, does she want to settle in Mumbai from Banaras and Shagun says that her Didi said something like taht to her, but she wasn't sure. Then Anant and Shagun sits in the car nad Anant says that she should fasten her belt. And then Shagun was like, I don't wear any shirt-pant that i need to wear belt. πŸ˜† But then Anant explains to her that she should fasten her SEAT-belts! Shagun tries, but she is unable to pull the seatbelt out, and then Anant helps her and Shagun is fascinated in the way the belt came out! Then they both drives away to Anant's house!

Navya's family is gathered to play with Renuka's baby! Then the Navya's father says to Navya's sis that she should just have called him if Gautam wouldn't come to pick them up at delivery-time. The sis then says that, that she is fine and she can take care of herself and don't need anyines help. Then the Daadi says, that we will see when your "little pari" will grow up. The whole family smiles and plays with the baby! The Daadi then says to Navya's mom that she should empty Harsh's room so the sis and her baby can rest there, and in meanwhile Harsh can sleep with her. Harsh then says he can't sleep with her Daadi coz she snoars too much. (I think all Daadi's snoars πŸ˜†) Navya leaves the room for changing clothes, and also the dad got something else to do and leaves too. The sis looks at her mobile with a sad face.

Navya is in her room and she can hear her mom and dad talking, that Navya was at the hospital at time and the dad shouldn't worry. Then Navya thinks about how Anant helped her reaching the hospital at time. She smiles, and looks at her mobile thinking of calling him to say thanks. She really wants to talk to him, but when in one moment she is about to call him, she changes her mind in another. "I should call him up, there's nothing wrong in just giving a friend a call...But what will he think about me? No I shouldn't call." She then throws her mobile at the bed. (She is such a confused girl πŸ˜•)

Shagun and Anant reaches home. Shagun tries to get out of the car, but she can't get off her belt and she gets tensed. (This girl is such a Ghawaar!) She then sees her Didi standing outside the car and they get really happy seeing each other! But the mood suddenly changes of the sister, and she says that she should stop playing such a Ghawaar and in that way she will never get Anant. Shagun tells her Didi: "Whenever I see your house, it remind me of  the house in K3G, but now when I saw Anant-ji, he reminded me of  HAAYE...Hrithik!" πŸ˜† The Didi then thanks Anant for picking up Shagun from the airport. Just when they are about to move ahead to the hosue, Anant's phone rings. It is Anant's friend, Ranbir, and he asks him about he has told Navya ,that she can't come to Anant's sis's engagement, or not? Anant has forgotten everything about it and is clueless of what he should do now. Ranbir then tells him to call her up and come with any excuse.

In the house, everyone is happy to see Shagun, and Shagun's sister keep praising Shagun telling the family how talented and intelligent Shagun is and that she will help a lot with the wedding. Bua Daadi spoils all the mood of Shagu nand her sister, by saying that: "This is like Shagun's own house, that's why she took all her luggage with her." (For the first time I liked Bhua Daadi here! πŸ˜›) Shagun's sister gets mad.

Navya just had a bath, and still in the same dilemma of whether calling Anant or not. And in Anant's house, Anant is also having a hard time calling Navya up o say that she can't come for the engagement. Anant then takes the hard decision to call up Navya but nobody answers, but in a while Navya herself calls him up, and then Anant doesn't pick the phone up. (Is it so hard to take a phone? Gosh! πŸ˜•) Anant's sister then enters the room and gives him a suspicious look. 

Shagun and her sister discuss what they will wear for the engagement. Shagun says that her sister is living a luxurious life, and then the sister says thay don't worry, you will also get a good life like me in a little time. Shagun then asks that is it important to tie a "kaala patta" (belt) when you are sitting in a car. (OMG, "kaala patta". πŸ€£ She is soo stupid!) And the sister shouts, IT'S CALLED A SEATBELT. Then Shagun keep asking her dumb questions, and the sister gets tired of her dumbness. And then she tells Shagun that she want Shagun to get married to Anant, and Shagun gets really happy by that fact.

Anant and his sister is discussing Anant's problem about inviting Navya for the engagement. Anant's sister got an idea but she first ask him that does he want Navya to come for the engagement and just afraid of what the family will say or does he really not want her to come? Anant then says that he wants them to come, but the family will never understand. Then the sister says that let them come, and leave the rest on me and relax. (The sis is so cool πŸ˜‰)

Navya still regret that she called Anant up. Anant then calls her and asks if everything went all right with the delivery and all. Anant then says "Sorry" that he couldn't take her call and then Navya says "Sorry" that he had to drive faster because of her. Then Anant laughs at her saying that they don't got anything else to say than sorry. (What a lovely scene πŸ˜³)

Shagun's sister then says to Shagun that she have to go to Anant's room and give him Ghujjia so that he will start liking her. Shagun goes to Anant's room where he is still talking to Navya and Shagun insists that her sister should go with her coz she is too nervous but the sis leaves and Shagun enters Anant's room alone. Shagun suddenly opens the door and Anant gets surprised seeing her and he asks her to come inside. Inside Shagun really acts like a joker πŸ€‘ and looking at the room like she has never seen a room before. They share a really awkward moment where nobody really talks. Shagun then leaves the room. And standing at the doorstep she dreams that she feeds Anant with Ghujjia. πŸ˜† Shagun then leaves the room, and is annoyed over that it was just a dream.

Shagun is worried about that Anant maybe was talking to a girl in the phone and she then have a discussion about it with her sister. The sister then explains Shagun that she has to work and look like a good girl infront of the family members so that the family gets happy of Shagun.

Navya and Ridz talks and Navya is tired, taking care of the baby.  The mom then enters and gets angry at her, that she keeps talking at the phone. The mom wants her to help in the house, until Renuka is in the house.

At Anant's house, the family are about to eat. Anant's sister gives him a mark over the table that hey should start their Nautanki now. The sis then says to Anant that has he invited her firiends for her engagement i.e. Navya and co. And Anant says he will do it the next day but Shagun's sister then says that it's strange that she got friends in Anant's college. Anant's sister then says that she met her on a festival and then found out, they were in Navya's college. She gets the permission for inviting her friends.

Ranbir gets really happy, next day at college, that the girls can come to the engagement. Navya drops a pencil at the table, and both Navya and Anant gets down to pick it up and boths hands touches each other. πŸ˜ They look at each other and Navya then thanks him. Anant says that he wants Appi and Ridz to come to the engagement and they say yes. Also Navya says yes. They all leave for the class, but Ranbir and Anant cant attend, as they have to help for the engagement preparations(They are such a bahanebaaz πŸ˜›)

Renuka talks to her husband on the phone, and she has a happy talk to him. She gets really happy that her husband is finally coming to see her daughter. Navya gets home and she finds out that Renuka's in-laws are coming over to eat, and Navya gets surprised. Now she can't go for the engagement as she have to work at home. πŸ˜²

Precap: Anant says that he want Navya to come for the engagement, and if she doesn't come, he will pick her up by himself. πŸ˜²

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed the very first Maha Episode of Navya. I really enjoyes the episode, and can't wait for the next one. Will Navya stay at home and miss the engagement? πŸ˜² Or will Anant pick her up at her house? Double-😲 Let's watch at tomorrow's episode. (That really sounded like a promo πŸ˜†)

Well see ya guys, and do press the LIKE-buton if you like! πŸ˜‰

Zebi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasharti1

Thanks a million for the update! <3 Too much of Shagun :(

But the few AnYa scenes were really cute. Thank you so much for the wonderful update. And awww...you had to write it twice. :( I'm soo sorry for you...but it was really good! <3

Thanks again, it was a lovely update, I really appreciate your hard work! <3

And omg, Navya in dilemma (as usual lol), but I think she'll manage to go somehow! ;)

Can't wait for tomorrow! :p

Thanks a lot! <3 It was a great update! <3 πŸ€—

Thank you sooo much for appreciating dear! πŸ€— And no problems, it was my pleasure.

And yes, TOO MUCH of Shagun but I really loved the scenes of AnYa in this episodes, the phone-scenes and also the pencil-scene! 😳 

Zebi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chetna817

thnx alot dear 4 postng... i misd its 1st maha epi huh silly me... n hey dunno abt 2day's epi bt isse pehle v had likd bua dadi once rembr wen anant was leavng 4 colg n his bhabi reminded him k d flight s frm banaras 2 mumbai n bua dadi says sabko pta hai tumri behen banaras se arahi hai kono london se nai... lolz...hehehhee  ... hav nt seen shagun yet... waitng 4 2mrw's epi... thnx yar ... 😊 

Thaanks for appreciating! πŸ€—! And yes I remember, I love that Bhua Daadi is always so negative to Shagun and her sister!! Hahaha πŸ˜›