Written Update of April 29th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chanchel hears Rasals and DD's conversation on how Ranveer came to explain her that he will never give Rasal the right as he gave it to his first wife and that is his first love then why can you go back to your first love and be happy and Rasal says to DD are you Rukmis mom or mine because you don't care about my feelings I am carrying his love in me how can I just forget him like that ( I agree I do feel bad for Rasal I mean she did love him and he loved her too I would be hurt too) but DD says because Vick still loves you and Ranveer promised me he will give half of his property to Vick so he will be as same as him and hearing this Chanchel gets upset and leaves (LOL) she runs to Deep and tell them about it and Deep is so upset but Mamasa says its good because Rasals child won't be here to take his property (ummm because he is getting it anyways) and Deep says but the property will be gone anyways (thank you and Deep u already have your own property how can u want more) Deep thiks to go tell BT but Chanchel tells them think a plan that it doesn't show we were the one they bring the truth out DD tells RukVeer and MS how she tried to explain Rasal they are happy to hear so much change has come and Rukmi and MS is very happy and DD remind Ranveer about bringing it up to this parents and he agreed as DD and MS leaves Rukmi was going too but Ranveer grabs her and asks her to give him something before he goes to give DD something and begins to kiss at dot dot dot'  Rukmi thanks DD for making her feel she is her daughter too and DD says I just said that front of Ranveer but you will never get that love from me as all this is happing because of you (really u still don't learn do you)  I am doing all this for my daughter and I don't know what Ranveer sees in you because you are so ugly and what kind of magic you put on him that he doesn't see your real self but when he will realize it my daughter will be happy with Vick and remembers I hated you and will always hate you (and we feel same way about you) everyone is at dining table and talk about how Rukmi is so smart to send Ranveer when you got ill and they keep praising how well she handel the situation and DD says yes its good he listens to Rukmi and Kamal says not only listens but fights for her too and DD says he did that with me too and everyone laugh how he loves her so much and Deep says if he had this love before we would of not been mean to her (my foot) and Chanchel asks where is Rasal and DD says I will go get her DD tells Rasal that she needs to be down there as everyone is praising about Rukmi Rasal doesn't say anything to her mom and just leaves as she is sitting on table Kamal gives her favorite Shabji and Rasal just gives look to her mom and then looks at Ranveer who doesn't care as much for her but Rukmi looks nervous Deep and Mamasa get up excusing them self that they have some office work go into Rasals room text Vick from her phone and show ends on Deeps wicked face

Monday: Vick is holding Rasals hand and says we both love one another and BT yells Vicks name

P.S. sorry for late update and errors and thank you for understanding

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...i think now the show is little bit forward...
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update .. its dragging this show
kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you for ur update. Now episode in next stage. Thanks alot.