Riya Sen 'arrives drunk on set, STEALS JEANS'

Posted: 13 years ago
Riya Sen 'arrives drunk on set, steals jeans'
Saturday, April 30 2011, 6:48am EDT
By Steven Baker, Bollywood Reporter

Hamara Photos

Riya Sen has been accused of turning up to the set of A Strange Love Story drunk and stealing items from the wardrobe department.

The accusations against the 30-year-old star were made by the film's producer Suresh Bhagat.

"Once she showed up at 4pm for a 9am shoot," Bhagat told the Hindustan Times. "She even stole a pair of jeans from the costume department."

The producer then made the decision not to include the Bengali actress in promoting the project.

"I'm tired of Riya's misbehaviour. Not including her in the film's promotions was the only option left. I have paid her Rs 25 lakh (35,000) for the film, which is the highest she has ever been paid. And is this what I get in return?"

Denying the allegations made against her, Sen responded: "His clothes? I wouldn't want to be caught dead in his kurta pyjamas.

"From where I come, I couldn't embarrass Mr Bhagat by asking him for what he can't afford. In fact I did him a favor by asking him to keep my remuneration."

The film is scheduled to release on May 20.

http://www.digitalspy.com/bollywood/news/a317189/riya-sen-arrives-drunk-on-set-steals-jeans.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is pretty. She is 30 years old?😲 She looks young for her age, i guess because of her height.

The girl is not even famous, and she comes drunk on the sets. Weird.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO! She stole jeans... 🤣
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She's really pretty but dude come on... agar koi chance de raha hai then mustnt screw up

so, will you do something about it to keep her in line?  😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

maybe it's the director's way of promotioning he's movie...  if its' true story than OMG why would she steal something...can't believe riya is 30, she looks young which is good

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol this is hilarious, I haven't heard much of her for a while, but didn't expect to hear this about her lol.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have paid her Rs 25 lakh (35,000) !

Didnt get this line...! LOL...25 lakhs or 35,000?? Does that mean 35,000 per day or sumthing??
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Riya Sen is 30?!!!! Wow, she looks young for her age!

That means Raima Sen is 30+

They have some goood genes!

Article- Riya wants publicity, after failing at BW BIG time, and the producer needs some publicity, cos he knows that his film isnt gonna get any, any other way! 😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Why doesn't she have enough jeans?
Anyways Riya Sen might be frustated as she did not get success as her granny,mummy or sister.She tried in Bollywood and even did some Bangladeshi films but she failed big time.
Who is Suresh Bhagat?Never heard his name.