Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Bhairav was simply brilliant  in the hospital scenes.His sorrow and anger when he said he has to do shraadhh for  jagya was heartwrenching ..Anoop soni⭐️👏
So anandi finds out  its gauri that jagya loves.🤔...Guess the CVs will have to find a way to send anandi to mumbai and then gauri meeting anandi without knowing she is jagat's wife...

yes Jyo...from a messy triangle to comedy of errors in mumbai - the journey of balika vadhu 😆
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Also thanks for other contributors in this thread. If this episode is all about crying, then will wait for next week. Let me know which clip is worthwhile to watch. Have a good weekend.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

yes Jyo...from a messy triangle to comedy of errors in mumbai - the journey of balika vadhu 😆

yaah , i feel ab action,emotion drama sab  aamchi mumbai mein shift ho saktha hai😆, anandi meeting gauri ,gauri realizes this is the same girl she met in college ,she will know anandi's husband abandoned her but wouldn't realize its her  jagat  ...🥱..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@redapple1

The first few scenes are worth watching...specially Bhairon's outburst when he breaks down the hospital...after that its just mourning with boring background music...definitely avoidable..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bhairon was just so awesome , the way he was pleading to anandi😭 , it was such an emotional episodebrilliant job done by director,

but honestly i am feeling very very bad 4 anandi after seeing the precap 
jag had no right to do this, he destroyed anandi life , he should have told her all this before😡gadha sorry bhi nahin keh raha
and pratyusha - u rock👏
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey bharti...u r a coolbie now in BV DT!!

when??...no announcement!!...or i am late!!😕
ok late hi sahi...congo songo!!🥳
good to c a solid hardworking BV DT!!😊

and anandi will come to know abt gauri!!...
good now c can realize...jagiya didn't backstab her!!...he stabbed her right on her chest...and the girl is so blind in love that c can't no abt it!!
everything was infront her at jag's bday in mumbai...c didn't realize it!!
good!!
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thanx a lot for the mindblowing update👍🏼 & congrats on being in the BV DT as a coolbie👏 hmm... lot of things happened when i wasn't here...in this forum & in the serial too😊

the epi sounds great. would watch it soon. i guess anandi will breakdown in the monday epi... had phooli informed all before maybe the situation would have been a bit different i feel so bad for anandi & jag's family😔 

now seriously waiting for jag's truth to come out in front of gauri... she's also been in the dark for many years😔 if jag is not a coward then he himself should tell gauri the truth & let her decide the fate of their relationship🤔
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Update😆