Rita Bhaduri turns snobbish!

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Rita Bhaduri, known for playing docile and down to earth characters, will play a snobbish rich lady in 'Krishnaben Khakhrawala'.

Popular film and television actress Rita Bhaduri is known for playing docile and down to earth characters. But for a change the actress will play a snobbish rich lady for the first time in the TV show Krishnaben Khakhrawala .

The TV show will see the entry of Rita Bhaduri in a completely new avatar in the coming few episodes. "Rita would enter the show as Krishnaben's would be daughter-in-law Bhoomi's dadi – Santu Sethani, who comes from Surat to attend Bhoomi's wedding", says a source associated with the show. "Unlike the docile and down to earth characters played by Rita on screen, Santu is a very rich lady who likes to show off a bit too much. Though a widow, yet she is very entertaining and self centered."

Knowing that her granddaughter is getting married into a middle class household, Santu and Krishnaben have subtle amount of tussles occasionally due to Krishnaben's middle class belonging.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
i don't like her in da show
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2