Tuhinna Vohra and Sanjay Batra in Vaidehi!

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Tuhinna Vohra and Sanjay Batra in Vaidehi!

Tuhinaa Vohra and Sanjay Batra to play prominent roles in Star Plus' upcoming show Vaidehi...

Tellybuzz earlier reported about Four Lions Films and Panglosean Entertainment's new show on Star Plus, titled Vaidehi, which is a tale of a young and suave business tycoon and his elder sister, and how their life changes when they both meet their right match…

We had also written about the cast that includes, Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti as the main leads and Deepali Pansare, Daljit Kaur and Abhaas Mehta joining them. And now we come with a few more known faces for the show.

A source informs, "Tuhinaa Vohra, last seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, will be seen essaying Garima Gupta in the show. She will be mother of Payal and Kushi essayed by Sanaya and Deepali. Apart from Tuhina, Sanjay Batra who essayed a prominent character in Imagine's Jyoti will be seen paired opposite to Tuhina as her husband."

Talking about both the characters, a source reveals, "Garima Gupta is a lady who has a story related to her past and hence, her character is not a pleasant one. Both the daughters are slightly scared of their mother but converse freely with their father. The character of Garima is someone who doesn't laugh much or speak much and is very much stern at home, but at the same time she loves her family. On the contrary, Sanjay Batra's character is someone who always stands by his daughters."

We contacted Tuhinaa who confirmed the news, "Yes, I will be a part of Vaidehi as Garima Gupta and I really can't speak up much about my character and I will be opposite to Sanjay Batra."

We could not get through to Sanjay Batra for his comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing sonu...😃
That means Sanaya's character's name will be payal🤔.. Awww that would a connection with music, 1st it was gunjan n now payal which also gives out a melodious tune😳

i even liked name khushi😛
aashizin thumbnail
my hopes r being high and excitement as well with passing day for vaidehi gosh can't wait and thanks for sharing sonu 🤗
MagicLantern thumbnail
@charmee: good observation dear ...
@aashi: i want the show to come on air at the earliest...aur intezaar nahi hota
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya eagerly waiting for the show to air... now its high time we want daily dosage of monaya.. At least Sanaya will be back sooon... Now waiting for some news from mohit too...
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
garima gupta ?? loool tht was exactly my classmates name .. rofl

anyway thnx fr article sonu :)
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww Payal is such a sweeet name..!! ☺️   😍  And the story looks interesting.! 😃 😳 

Thanks for sharing sonu..!!! 🤗 
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thnks for sharin sonu =)

Cant wait for the show now :D
MagicLantern thumbnail
@ all: pleasure is all mine guys...
@affy: so with our sanaya's return i guess it's time even our affy gets back...looks like you are replying on a topic after ages now
@sumera: i have suddenly started liking the name all the more now
josh135 thumbnail
The story seems to be very interesting plus its got a good star cast...I have a feeling that this show is going to be the next big thing!!!! Sanayaaa come backkk jaldii