Navya-26th April Written Update

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
                                            NAVYA 26th April Written Update

Episode Starts When Anant Comes In His Room & Says " Patani Kya Samjhti Hai Yeh Ladki Apne Aap Ko" What Does She Think Of Herself "( Of Course Talking About Navya😆) : His Bhabhi Comes And Asks Him Who Are Talking About & Asks Him More But He Denies And Tells Her That There Is Nothing Such , He Doesn't Have Time For That & He Told Her That She Must Choose A Guy For Him 😉 The Bhabhi Gets Excited And Start Saying , Sure I'll Found You A Perfect Girl & Devraani , And Tells Him That She Have To Do It Soon Coz After Nimisha Its His Tuurn .. Buut Anant Says You Cannot be Able To Find A Girl That Soon AS You Did For Nimisha Coz I'm Choosy😆 Then He Leaves To Get Freshed
His Bhabhi Starts Talking To Herself And Says That She Already Have Choosed A Girl For Him Since A Loong Time Ago , And That She Just Have To Do Their Meeting

Then Comes The INTRO Of Rama Bhabhi's Sis Miss Shagun : Looking At The New Clothes Made For Her , She Gets Angry On The Man Who Mades Them ..Smart Girl She Actually Loved The Suit Buut Denying It To Nt Give The Money🤣 Poor Guuy
She Warns Him By Saying That Her Didi Is From A Rich Family In Mumbai While Rama Bhabhi Is Listening To That & Both Start Talking Then Shagun Gives The Phone To Her Mom .. Rama & Her Talks Buut No Soound For Us Buut Both Are looking Very Very Happy😕 Ritz Talking To Navya And Asking Her That WhY Is She Feeling So Bad ?  Navya Denies & Saay That She Doesn't Wanna Talk About It 
In His Side Anant Is Saying The Same To Rambir ...Theey Said Nothing Happenned To Them , Navya Tells Ritz That Anant Don't Deserve To Be Talked With " Arrial Kahi Kaa"😆

Anant : " Pagal Hai Woh , Mujhe HomeWork De Rahi Thi , Bachha Hoon Kya Main ?"
( Home Work ? I'm Nt A Kid !)

Navya : "Bilkul Bachha Hai Woh , Apni Marzi Ki Hi Karta Hai Woh,Kuch Sunna Nahi Chahta Woh" ( He's Childish , He Just Listen To Himself ,Doesn't Want To Listen Anything)

Anant :"Kya Sunta Yaar , Teacher Ban Gayi Thi Aur Parne Ka Matlab Yeh Thodi Nah Hai Ke Mazaak Bhi Nahi Kar Sakta " ( She Tries To Be My Teacher , Studying Doesn't Mean That I Cannot Have Fun)

Navya:"Parna Koi Mazaak Hai Kya? Main Nahi Parha Sakti" ( Studying Is Nt A Joke , I Cannot teach Him)
Anant: Mujhe Nahi Parna Usse" ( Don't Want To Learn By  Her)
Both : Kabhi Bhi Nahi (NEVER) ! & Cuts The Phone😆 

Anant Remembering His Fight With Navya & He Suddenly Gets Up by Saying That What Does She Think , I Cannot Do Anything Without His Help ? I'll Make A Good Project Then He Stops When He See His Pix Wiht Navya & He Smiles 😊 ...Then This😃
He Said " Bilkul Pagal Ladki Hai Yeh " ( She's Maad ) 😆
Nimisha Enters The Room & Tells Him That His Mom Is Calling Him & Anant Start Teasing Her
He Leaves & Nimisha Opens His Computer , She Sees The Pictures Of AnYa & She Start Copying Them In A CD..her Mom Comes & Takes Nimisha Along Her
Anant Goes Back To His Computer ... He Stops Himslef From Doing Anything & Says That I Cannot Do Anything Without Her Help & Close His Lappy 

Ritz & Rambir At College : Arguying About What Their Friends Did & Then Fights In Defending Their BF , Ritz gets Angry And Leave When Both Reach Their Class , They See AnYa Together So Both Get Surprised😲 They Goes And Talk To AnYa 
buut Anya Saaid Sorry To Each Other So Matter Solved ...Ghussa To Ritz & Rambir Par Hi Uttar Diya Tha😆
Anant Give The Wrong CD To The Teacher And They Didn't Notice Anything
Appy & Anant's Friend Tease Theem Soo They Give The Wrong CD
Students Start Going And Giving Their Presentation One By One ..Its ANANT's Turn  & Navya Tells Him All The Best & He Leaves
AnYa's Pix Start Defilling & Everyobody Make Fun Of Them ...Anant Is All Shocked & Navya Is Crying...The Teacher Gets Angry On Anant While Navya Leaves The Class All Crying😭
Navya Goes & Sits On A Bench , Ritz & Appy Tries To Calm Her Buut All In Vaain ..Navya Continues To Cry 
Anant & Rambir Come There And Anant Says Sorry To Navya😳Ritz Gets Angry On Anant,Rambir Tries To Calm Ritz
Navya Runs Away To Go At Home ...Anant Goes Behind Her And Try Tio Explain Her Buut She's Nt Able To Listen ...She Stops & Tells Her " SORRY , And Then Says That He Didn't Make Any CD With These Pix ..

Navya Takes A Rickshaaw And Leaves ! 

-THE END-

PreCap :Rama Bhabhi Talking To His Hubby , Saying That Shagun Is Coming And She'll Send Anant To Take Her 
Anant Calling Navya & Navya Don't Wants To Get The Call

Maria❤️
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm Waiting... Take Your Time 😃

P.S Can you Transition of english please?
Edited by Fahiz - 13 years ago
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ... bus.. aap yeh update roz karo - hum log bohut khush hoge
saera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thaanks Maria For The Update 👏
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update :)
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the lovely update:-)
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for this update
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates.. Hope they talk soon tomorrow...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update..

it was a cutee episode esp Anant-Navya and Ranbeer-Ritz..
i'm liking Ritz day by day she is a sweet friend
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the beautiful written updates 😃

Next time put transition of English into written updates all the time for me...