Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all my cute n lovely friendz.๐Ÿ˜ณHow r u all?I'm here after sooo many days.Now i'm feeling relief that i'm back in my own forum.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณSo tell me what's going on the forum?Have all of u forgotten me?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญWhat abt SLB2 mission?๐Ÿ˜› Sorry 4 not taking part in it.But i was really busy with studies.Now i got some time.๐Ÿ˜ƒBut truly i was watching the forum from my cell always.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now i'll try to bcome more active...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
its alright... i've been away for ages too... welcome back.. chat soon.;)
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princyz

Hi all my cute n lovely friendz.๐Ÿ˜ณHow r u all?I'm here after sooo many days.Now i'm feeling relief that i'm back in my own forum.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณSo tell me what's going on the forum?Have all of u forgotten me?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญWhat abt SLB2 mission?๐Ÿ˜› Sorry 4 not taking part in it.But i was really busy with studies.Now i got some time.๐Ÿ˜ƒBut truly i was watching the forum from my cell always.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now i'll try to bcome more active...

Hi Dear ... I Am Fine You What You...Welcome Back... Glad To You Back... Nothing Much... No I Have Forgotten You... It Going Good...Hope Everyone Come Back To...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back to the forum dear.
It is really good to see that all the members are coming back to the forum.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Thax 4 ur warm welcome friendz.i've updated my story.Plz have a look on that.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Thanx 4 welcome friendz.Plz have a look that i ve updated my story.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back Princyz and dont worry no one has forgotten, sab khud hi ghaib ho gaye hain. I understand and defo study is more imp... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
@Ambofan:Thanx 4 the welcome.Haan dekh to rahi hoon ke saab khud hi gayab ho gaye hain.Jaise ki hamari Juhuti.uske bina forum suna suna laag raha hain.Hope she comes back soon.