Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
o.k friends tell me who is No 1...still Abhi or Kesar...?????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dear Uneka : Since nobody answered after 10 times being viewed, I would like to give my opinion.

Abhi is still my number 1. Characterwise, he is the ever supporting friend (when he is not yet married to Simi), husband, son, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law. He is always there for every member of his family be in happy or sad moments. As the big Kesar, from what I have watched online uptill now, he has not made up his mind he really wants in life because always on that bike and although he loves his family his actions at times are annoying towards them.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
For me Abhi is always no.1 coz..every girl will die to have someone like  abhi...in their life...His character is narrated in such a way...that you just fall in love with him(who is always mature,supporting,understanding,caring,loving,stands for truth,give imp to inner beauty).
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

For me Abhi is always no.1 coz..every girl will die to have someone like  abhi...in their life...His character is narrated in such a way...that you just fall in love with him(who is always mature,supporting,understanding,caring,loving,stands for truth,give imp to inner beauty).

yes i also give my vote for abhi
kalika.j thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For me no1 is  Abhi.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Still its Abhi..but don't know whether it will be Kesar till Gulaal ends...😉😆
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Still its Abhi..but don't know whether it will be Kesar till Gulaal ends...😉😆

I knew it dear, you are going to say as the above sentence. Never mind, everybody has their own right to say who is the no. 1 but do continue to stay in KB IF. We still want this forum to continue ... 😃
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
norani thumbnail
Everybody here for this topics seems to like Abhi more than Kesar. Missing Abhi-Simi  jodi.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: norani

I knew it dear, you are going to say as the above sentence. Never mind, everybody has their own right to say who is the no. 1 but do continue to stay in KB IF. We still want this forum to continue ... 😃

Everyone has their own choice and I have full respect on that..😃 Missing the charm of Abhi in Kesar...but on wednesday episode Neil was superb..just like sad and angry Abhi...😃

norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Everyone has their own choice and I have full respect on that..😃 Missing the charm of Abhi in Kesar...but on wednesday episode Neil was superb..just like sad and angry Abhi...😃

Dear Rumi : I respect your opinions too and the others as well. Abhi or Kesar, its still Neil all the way.