Rida'sCreativeSpace1,Upd/ReqsPg84,ReqlistPg83(C)

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

^ big big thanks to ragsie di for such a wonderful banner, love you di

I am Rida and I am 19 years of age. I started sig making about an year back and finally a couple of days ago I decided to open my gallery. Throughout this time there are a lot of people who have inspired me, encouraged me and always given me suggestions and their invaluable comments.The credit for whatever I have learned so far is due to I-F,YT tutorials and google. 

Firstly the following people are my inspirations when it comes to sig making.  I have to say a huge thanks to the following people on I-F:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aish my GB: Thank you GB for teaching me the little things of sig making and always giving me suggestions and wonderful textures.
Pari
Yams di
Ragsie di
Aahana di
Rachna
Amna
Dangelz
Jenny
Ayesha
Rima/Wida
Fizzy di
Saher
Ravs di
Shikha
Mehwish
Zunni
Rema
Sadi di
Mahi di
Rabi
Kaju

and many many more.

I also need to thank I-F for giving me amazing friends who have always been with me and have appreciated and encouraged me always. So a huge thanks to:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Soumya
Rema
Nikki
Shruti
Palak
Aasthu
Yashu
Gunjan
Dolly
GB
Yams di
Ragsie di
Preeti di
Nitzie
Smriti
Aishi
Debo
Zoobi
Ruky

and basically everyone at the LP CC, the MJHT forum and the bollywood forum.

I specially need to thank everyone at the MJHT forum, particularly the MJHT CG as I had posted my first creations there only and I wouldn't have reached here if it wasn't for the support and encouragement everyone gave me there and due to this MJHT CG was, is and will always be my second home on I-F. You all know who you are and I love you all.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now coming towards my gallery, my most favourite people ever are MaYur, DeLena,AK,SRK-Kadz, Anushka and Ranveer and AbhiYa and majority of my creations will be on them. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

~ Non-animated sigs
~ Icons
~ Icon sets

~ Provide me a maximum of 6 HQ pics not more than that.

~ A maximum of two line text, no essays or poems.

~ Do not PM me your requests, all the sigs should be requested in this gallery only except for birthday or surprise sigs.

~ Please do not cut,crop and modify my work or claim it as your own.

~ Do not PM me for your requests, once they are finished i'll notify you through pm and post them in the gallery/shop.

~ Use your requested sig/icon for a minimum of 3 days.

~ Only 1 request per person whenever the shop will be open (a matching icon along with a sig will be counted as one request)

~ C in the title of the shop would mean closed and O is for open. So request only when the gallery is open.

~ I won't be able to accept mytho requests so please understand that and I am really sorry to disappoint all the mytho fans.

And finally I am open to all suggestions. I am pretty flexible when it comes to couples/celebrities so I can make stuff on anyone. And yes I hate giving you all these rules my self because it sounds so professional πŸ˜† but it's necessary to keep the shop organized and avoid misunderstandings. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 13 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

Here are a few of my latest creations, I'll keep adding my old creations to this as well if the size of the post permits. πŸ˜†
Everything is free to use.

Icon set:
MaYur

I'll be posting the seperate icons soon if anyone wants them. The other collection of my icons is in my pc which got trashed but it's going to be fine soon so i'll upload those than. πŸ˜ƒ

Sigs:

MaYur

DeLena/Nina and Ian:

Arjun:

SaJan/MoNaya:

AbhiYa

Sonam:

How I Met your mother:

Kitni Mohabbat hai:

Imran-Katrina:

Anushka:

^ please give credit, has no copyright

SRK-Kajol(KKHH):

TaaNu:

Deepika/SRK Deepika:

Shilpa Anand:

Bebo FC:

Angad-Kripa

Dan & Blair:

Wake up sid and DCH:

Bebo-Duggu:

Bebo:

Ashi-Yuvi:

SuShita:

KaSh:

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

Press the "LIKE" button if you would like me to pm you whenever I update.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
RES :D πŸ€—

*edit*

CONGRATULATIONS

Ridaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— Congrats on your first shop darling ..I am so so happy for you πŸ€—
I am so glad you decided to open your shop, atleast we can see more updates from you..and your work is stunning ..what i love the most about your sigs is the colouring..OMG the colouring is to die for..!! keep it up Rida!! u are really very talented and your work simply shows how much you love siggy making, coz you do it from your heart and it clearly shows.
and you dont have to thank me darling, i am always here for you πŸ€— i am just a PM away 😳

Keep the beautiful creations coming hon, you rock at this..!! may you endless number of shops more..I love you πŸ€—
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 13 years ago
-BlueSwitch- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
:D :D
Muahh! <3
*edited*

Rida!! Meri Jaan!β€οΈπŸ€—
Congratulations!!!
The first set of signatures you posted..is simply AWESOME!!!πŸ€ͺ
Keep progressing and reaching high!!
Muaaahhh!!! <3
Love ya loads and loads and loads!!!!

With the very Best Wishes!
Palak
Edited by -MoNayalicious- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved i don't know when i'll edit but asap promise...and i'm sorry i wasn't here to help you get it started :( 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Amazinggg stuff rida
thank god u made a gallery, ur stuff is just wowww.

Love the NiAn siggies, they look awesomeee.

My suggestion would be, please make some KaSh siggies if u can.
Thanks a ton

swancy xx
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congooo Rida on ur 1st Gal!:D
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ridaaa
Congratulations
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Finally u get your Space too

So happy to see you here and now finally wud get ur Updates here😳 Though I miss my Partner and wish to Spam here whn she returns😎

Anyways Congo again and I Love ur Creations<3