Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
same htouhgts here hehheeh

khusii you know im very excited to see what will happen if she comes to know the truth she wil leave dancing and all nahh..
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wida

same htouhgts here hehheeh

khusii you know im very excited to see what will happen if she comes to know the truth she wil leave dancing and all nahh..

im excited too.. im sure its gonna end up something like that.. kria is gonna leave the team for her mother that too when the team is about to compete for a big dance competition.. i duno if you've seen or heard abt the movie Step Up.. D3 is a bit similar to that.. everyone will try to convince kria to come back to the team but she will only if her mother allows her..so thats gonna b interesting.. but i guess thats not gonna happen anytime soon yet but im not complaining as im loving what they're showing now..😆 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushix

im excited too.. im sure its gonna end up something like that.. kria is gonna leave the team for her mother that too when the team is about to compete for a big dance competition.. i duno if you've seen or heard abt the movie Step Up.. D3 is a bit similar to that.. everyone will try to convince kria to come back to the team but she will only if her mother allows her..so thats gonna b interesting.. but i guess thats not gonna happen anytime soon yet but im not complaining as im loving what they're showing now..😆 

oh yeah STEP UP i hve watched dat movie 10 times i guess and i also got da DVD am crazy about dis movie😳😆
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i was thinking the same thing..
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I m jst wondering what will happen if they get to knw each other...
ayeshanehal thumbnail
Sharon rai prakash and Kria Ria!!.. I think dey both wil be linked up as  sisters??😲
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kriyas is gai and sharon is prakash i think bcs she is daugther to Gautam Rai Prakash
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And its not Sharon Rai Prakash...its Sharanjeet Kaur

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kumjoo

And its not Sharon Rai Prakash...its Sharanjeet Kaur

sshhh...dont let sharon here that, she'll kill u😆🤣🤣🤣
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

sshhh...dont let sharon here that, she'll kill u😆🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha ha!!! somebody should call her by that name ..Oh Man!!! that will be his/her last day in that college...😆😆