Rate The Last Epsiode!

Poll

Read The First Poll....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This Is the Last Poll of Khootey Sikkey Forum...So rate The Show in Ur Own Words...

Be Happy Guys😊... Hope so that in next Season YRF will be back with Season 2 of KS...

So Gud Luck To u All...😛

GOOD BYE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought it was an absolutely amazing ending...not only a very interesting and suspenseful case but also they showed what was happening with the khotey sikkeys so it was cute as well. I really hope they come back with a season 2!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The last 5-10 mins were very sweet especially Mohit's intro of the team to his GF.

I'd like to make a prediction here: I bet Season 2 will start with the Khote Sikke being bored from the lack of excitement in their lives 😉
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

The last 5-10 mins were very sweet especially Mohit's intro of the team to his GF.

I'd like to make a prediction here: I bet Season 2 will start with the Khote Sikke being bored from the lack of excitement in their lives 😉

I'm sure that's how the next season will start.

I really liked today's episode. I'm sorry but right now I'm feeling like crying because today was the last episode. Like I said in my written update, I became so involved in the show that I didn't really want it to end.

I also really liked the hustle bustle near the middle of the episode and then the way the show ended. Especially Mohit's intro of the team and Deshmukh and Patil. It was so touching.
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with both of u! i feel like cryin rigth now!!! ahhh!!! 😭 it was an awesome episode! totally rockin the last five minutes totally made me cry!!!😭😭 KS WAS AN WONDERFUL SHOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!😃❤️
Minionite thumbnail
@starfans123: KS will always be in my heart ❤️, but I've just had a heartbreak 💔 now that KS has ended. 😭
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the last episode. the ending was really good, but very sad. The last 10-15 minutes, after the pool scene was so emotionally. I started crying after the pool scene, and cried untill the whole Khotey sikkhey title song was over. I luved the scene between Mohit and Hameer😭😭Dilnaaz was suberb in todays episode, the way she attacked the nurse wow😛Mohit was in fully action. All the five KS were amaziing in todays episode, luved their acting...When desi said: ke mujhe pata tha yeh ek din aye ga, lekin mein khud is ke liye tayar nahi tha( dont remember the exact dialogue) I was like awww...I am glad they showed all five KS future.

I have just one complain to YRF. They  should not have the rights to make soo good shows, which makes us cry when it ends. Make shows with some more episodes, even i know that its a season show, lekin dil manta hi nahi hai. I am glad that KS will be back with season 2, but i dont want to bear the same pain again, when it will end. I was crying today, and i will cry 4 sure when season 2 will end😭😭
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@starfans123: u feel like crying, i was crying yaar...KS ka end hogaya sooo sad...
sabatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope season 2 aye or same cast k sath 😊
Harp_95 thumbnail
This show was amazing!!! I am sad it is ending but i cant wait for the next season! I loved all 5 of the Khotey Sikey and i just hope they are all in season 2! In my opinion all the epi were just mind blowing! I will really is this show! Best of Luck to them for season 2! :)