Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thaathi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I Love To See New Talent, New Fresh Faces On Screen And D3 Has Launched Such Talented And Good Looking Faces. All The Character's Whether Its Kria, Ray Or Sharon Are Somehow Related To The Collage Students In The Country. The Actors In This Show Are Awesome Dancers. There Is A Lot Of Potential In Them. Their Dances Are Simply Outstanding. Hats Off To Them ! D3 Also Shows Us The Importance Of Friendship In Our Life. It Shows How We Cant Control Our Love, Our Emotions, Feelings. D3 Is A Worth Watching Show. Its Very Entertaining. D3 Rocks. 

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deffo because of Amar & Shakti! 
Have been a huge fan since DID!<3 :D
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amar&Shakti didnt knew anythnigs about them before just got to know them from somone works on them so started to like themmm<3
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar and Shakti!! i loved their chemistry in DID, they were amazing!! and also becuase of Alisha!!
Aisha137 thumbnail
Amar and Shakti <3 , and the great promos !!!
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amar and shakti...they are one of my favorite couple...love them so much
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amar was my main reason after seeing him and shakti porfomens on DID 2 i got crazy. I really love the way he dance. I got a big fan of him and shakti. Then i saw an interwe on india-forums day bofre it stared. Plus i am lohe self to dance and watch it. Then the story was intressting too.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's okay to go there but people really lose control when they defend their favourites. That's why I'm not very active there anymore. And I watched the clip with Kunwar and Jai and I don't understand how people can hate Kunwar for this? I mean he was consoling Jai afterwards? oh well...

What happend?i never watched the show
Edited by Dansindiadans - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I starting watching this show because of Shruti.  She told me about it and said it was really good so i gave it a go.  I am really glad i did becasue i really enjoy it.
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like it bcoz of the concept includes and revolves around dance, dosti and dil😳😳😳