Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually i heard abt the show from my bestie radzy some days back..
Started watching it and loving it to core..
I never watched their dance show, bt loving their acting in it..👍🏼
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I think like most people, I'm mostly here for Shakti and Kunwar and Khuda Jaane was my fav too! They have amazing chemistry together! And although they aren't actors, I think they are doing a pretty good job, esp. Shakti! I wish the choreography was a little better though because they aren't being pushed to their full potentials but they can't hire Terrence obviously. Still, I hope this turns out well for the two - they are pure, raw talent and deserved to be noticed in India!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
AMAR AND SHAKTI!

I have been their biggest fan since DID 2.  All of their performances have exhuberant amnt of Chemistry , passion for the art and Fantastic team work. I cannot wait to see them dance together again. When I got to know that Amar and Shakti are in this show together.. I could not resist but watch it.. for them.

They are not at all bad in acting.. although there is room for improvment.. AND WOW. shakti and Amar look great even as the lead couples.

AND also ALISHA was my fav contestant in DID 1. I wanted her to win.. GIRL POWER.. but alas!.. ANyhow.. I am glad that all my fav contestants from DID are in this show.. I am going to watch it till the very end!

GO AMAR. GO SHAKTI. GO ALISHA!.

and I think the other actors/characters are pretty good too!

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amar and shakti !!
dey hava sizzling chemistry and also coz its d first ever dance based show ive started seein !1
jus love it!!!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Juust Love Dance & As The Main Lead Jodi Is Amar &Shakti 
I Cannot stop myself <3 DiL Dosti Dance : A Suuperb title Which Is Attracting 
And As The Creatives Are The Same Of DMG .❤️...I"m Loving The Show🤗

I Love Vicky , Rey , Kria , Neha & All
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amar and Shakti!!! Started watching the show ONLY because of their chemistry!! ❤️
And now I'm completely hooked to the show!! 😊
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Amar and Shakti are one main reason for watching this show. Other than that this show reminds me of Jersy No.10 Only difference in Jersy it was about two guys one was best player of college coming from a rich family and things changed when other one who came from middle class family entered the academy and they fought for Jersy title.

Ya you're right, it does remind me of Jersey No. 10.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saw the promo on IF. Thought it was interesting.
went to watch it, and i loved it.
Amar-Shakti have great chemistry and all the people in this show dance so well. They make me wanna dance. I've never really seen any dance-based hindi serial so i am loving D3 :)
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amar was /is my fav. since the audition when how he put his taqdeer ki topi on his friend who didnt get selected  wow ,i love him forever for that .
satwik-m thumbnail
amar nd shakti but mainly for amar