"KASH" FAIRY TALES --(KARAN-SHILPA SERIES)

punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

copyright ---this ff is copyrighted by@punam --"anamika2010"...so, please don't publish it  anywhere without her permission...

A NOTE--- please take note that all the charecters except" karan -shilpa" are totally  writers imagination.even the stories are created for only entertain to "kashians"...it is not related with any person,place or circumstances..so please don't make it personal issue.
dedicate --- the whole"kash fairy tales"is dedicated to my "kashian friends"...there is a "bunch of kash stories".who are actually "one shot"..in every post i will make a different story of "karan-shilpa"...hope i will fulfill my friends expectation...

the 1st one is dedicated to my friend "sacred shrine",who is a die hard fan of "kash"...

now the first story of "kash fairy tales -- karan-shilpa series"...

" BRIGHTER THAN THE SUNSHINE"

"I never understood before

I never knew what love was for

My heart was broke, my head was sore

What a feeling!!!!!

Tied up in ancient history

I didn't believe in destiny

I look up you're standing next to me

What a feeling!!!!!!

"shilpu beta,kya hua tumhe?...kal raat se bed par padi hai,khana bhi nahi khaya..."shilpa's mom asked her lovingly ,caressing her hair...

"nahi mom,kuch nahi...bash eun hi..."shilpa said to her mom trying to hide her tears .

mom :"no beta,can I call the doctor?

shilpa hid her face into her pillow..."plz.mom, mai akele rahna chahti hun..maine apni mobile switch off rakhi hai,koi mujhko puche to mana kar dena"

mom:"okay beta,but agar wo tera friend karan ka aaye toh?..aur wo toh phone karega hi...tumhe apni saadi mein personally invite karega na...".

again shilpa's eyes filled with tears..."mom,plz.usey kah dena mai beemar hun...

mom : "tab toh apni saadi chorkar yahan aa jayega...yaad hai,jab tu 'dmg' ki shooting mein thori late bhi ho jati,to kaise bhaga bhaga aata tha….

Shilpa said with a choked voice:"nahi ma,wo aisa nahi karega...wo ab samajhdaar ho gaya hai...

karan ab samajhdar ho gaya hai. wo ab koi aisa kaam nahi karega,jo uske image or future  ko spoil karey.wo ab "shubhash bhatt" ka son in law banne ja raha hai...

per shilpa itni nasamajh kaise ban gayi hai? wo to janti hai ki yahan Mumbai  mein "love" nahi hota,sirf "compromise" hota hai.ye baat wahi to karan ko samjhati thi,jab wo delhi se apne sapno ko lekar mumbai aaya tha.

…………………………..

flashback

At dmg set

"hi.karan ..kya kar rahe ho?aise chup sa sabse alag keun baithe ho?o'achcha,samjhi...feer se wahi open aankhon se sapna?"shilpa singing …...

karan looked at shilpa and smiled..."inhi sapno ko lekar toh yahan aaya tha shilpa,mujhe 1 number bollywood actor banna hai,…like sharukh or amitabh ."

shilpa :"mai janti hun karan tum bahut talented ho,but itna high fly karne ki mat socho.ush place par pahunchne ke liye 'godfather' chahiye."

karan : "to kya tum sapna nahi dekhti?'

shilpa(carelessly) : "haan,dekhti hun...keunki meri didi khud ek bari actress hai"

shilpa's words hurt karan  but soon he replied : "i will also get that place shilpa. promise...and for it i will  do whatever possible ...mai apni manzil paakar rahunga…..

tears flowing from shilpa's eyes...karan ne kar dikhaya...aaj wo 3 film mein ek saath kaam kar raha hai...aur surely wo sab super hit honge,keunki unke director "subhash bhatt"hain,but karan ne iske liye kya kimat chukai!!!

………………

flash back

the most beautiful scene of "dmg"

arman : 'kya hua riddhima?"

riddhima :" I ..I …

arman tried to touch her…..

riddhima (crying) : " I …mai tumse …mai tumse….I hate you arman…I hate you….

Arman (eyes filled with tears) : "but I love you….

Riddhima(came close to arman) : "hate you…I hate you….

Arman trying to hold her hand…"but I love you…..

Riddhima came more close to arman …"I…I….

Suddenly she hugged arman tightly and said in her sob..."I love you arman…I love you….

"cut!!"…..the scene was finished…"perfect !!'...the whole dmg team were clapping  but karan and shilpa had  lost in each other eyes!!!...they forgot that they are shooting a scene….they forgot the world!..they forgot that they are karan –shilpa…..shilpa was feeling that she is dr.riddhima who loves her dr.arman ….and karan forgot about himself…he was overwhelming to see the most beautiful creation of the god! His shona!…his angel!who's presence makes  his world brighter!..brighter than the sunshine!!!……………..

What a feeling in my soul

Love burns brighter than sunshine

It's brighter than sunshine

Let the rain fall, I don't care

I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

Suddenly you're mine

"yes,they were in love….they were in love to each other….they are made for each other….its their destiny….so they met in this set….

But there is no place of love in karan's life….he will have to fulfil his dream…..

karan came back from his thought to feel someone's hand on his shoulder...she is 'nisha bhatt"...the daughter of famous directer "subhash bhatt"...

nisha: ' hi,handsome...amazing shot yaar!..wo arman-riddhima ka confession!!...mindblowing!!..by the way,mujhe apni riddhima I mean shilpa se nahi milaoge?...

karan (a bit sigh) ; shayad wo ghar chali gayi ho...

camera man came..."karan,are you ready? tumhara ek shot baaki hai...

nisha : "okay karan,mai yahin hun...tumhare shot khatam hone ke baad sath sath ghar chalenge...papa ne tumhe bulaya hai...saadi ki date fix karna hai.

shilpa came in set to say karan bye...

nisha : "hey,you shilpa na...riddhima in dmg?..tumhari shooting khatam ho gayi?

shilpa :" ya...

nisha : " i am nisha...nisha bhatt.subhash  bhatt's daughter and karan's fiance...

shilpa stunned to hear this!...karan 's fiance!!

Nisha was continuing her words…."actually mujhe karan ko dekhte hi pyar ho gaya tha.he is so hot yaar!!.maine papa se kaha 'mujhe karan chahiye..at any cost".at first karan was not agreed,but mere papa ke aagey kisi ki nahi chalti.and now he is mine….only mine."

………………….

Shilpa quits dmg

"shilpa,tum ja rahi ho"

"Haan karan, isimein humari bhalai hai.aur tum bhi to ab chale jaoge na….

Karan (with moist eyes) : " mat jao na shona, mai tumhare bina kuch nahi kar sakta.'

Shilpa(with chocked voice) : "ab nisha ke sath sab kuch karne ki aadat daal lo karan,hum dono ke raste alag hain……good bye karan…shayad hum kabhi na milen….

Brighter than sunshine

Let the rain fall, i don't care

Suddenly you're mine

And it's brighter than sunshine

I never saw it happening

I'd given up and given in

I just couldn't take the hurt again

What a feeling!!!

………………………

Now…..

"shilpu,tu usey kah keun nahi deti?"

"Nahi di,usne kaafi sapne dekhe hain di aur nisha uska sapna pura kar sakti hai,mai nahi.mai to khud hi apna future nahi bana payi,bas struggle kar rahi hun."

Suddenly a voice came towards door.."dono milkar struggle karna better hoga na shona?"

Shilpa and shakshi surprised to see karan…."tum!tumhari to aaj sadi hai na?"

"mai toh apni shona ke bina kuch nahi kar sakta…maine saadi cancel kar di."

"Kyaaa!!!!!"they shouted !..

"karan tum pagal ho kya? Tumhara dimag kharab hai?"shilpa shouted angrily.

"nahi,kharab ho gaya tha jo tumhe kho raha tha,apni jindagi  ke bina jine ki koshish ki thi." Karan  said confidently.

Shakshi smiled…"ok karan, ab ish pagli ko sambhalo…kal se ro rokar bura haal hai."…she left the room.

Karan opened his arm .." I love my shilpa".

Shilpa got up from bed and jumped into his arm and uttered in her sob…."you are mine karan..only mine..i knew it...you are only mine"....

I never saw it happening

I'd given up and given in

I just couldn't take the hurt again

What a feeling!

I didn't have the strength to fight

Suddenly you seemed so right

Me and you

What a feeling!!

Suddenly you're mine

……………………….

Now karan was sitting on the bed and shilpa in his lap,closing her eyes …resting her head on his shoulder,touching his cheeks with her soft lips…..her right hand was around karan's waist and karan's both hands encircling her ….

Karan: " shona,ek prob ho gayi. Mere paas toh ghar bhi nahi hai,mai saadi ke baad tumhe kahan rakhunga?"

Shilpa opened her eyes and gave a sweet smile…"apne dill mein."

But soon she worried for him.."karan,ab kya hoga? Ab to shayad tumhe wo film se bhi nikal den."

Karan(mischieviously) : "hmm….ek kaam karenge…gaum(village ) mein humari jamin (land)hai,mai wahan kheti (ploughing)karunga….tum  mere liye khana le aaogi,apne hathon se khilaogi,feer mai bansuri bazaunga…yaad hai na shona,wo 'dmg' mein "heer-raanjha" wala scene?"

Shilpa(smiled) : "hmmm…sab yaad hai.ek ek dialogue."

Karan(suddenly tensed): 'but mujhe khilaogi to tumhare itne khubsurat  nails kharab ho jayenge na."

Shilpa :'tum mere liye apne sapne chor sakte ho aur mai apne nails nahi?but tumne aisa keun kiya karan?sirf mere liye…."

Karan kissed her hairs.."dark night mein sapne dikhte hain kya?..tumhare bina toh meri duniya andheri ho gayi thi shilpa,I had lost my dreams shona,I had lost my sunshine

….. It's brighter than the sun

It's brighter than the sun

It's brighter than the sun, sun, shine.

Love will remain a mystery

But give me your hand and you will see

Your heart is keeping time with me

Suddenly you're mine…………….

hey friends,plz.give a comment,how is it? and if you liked, plz.press the like tab also...and if anyone want pm, plz.make me buddy and give a comment at least one word in this fiction...actually i forget who are "kashians."if you comments,i save your name in my "kashians list"..so ...plz...

Love u all

punam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OYE HOYE PUNAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is the bst gift i have received in the last few months...it was awesome...the best part abt it was i read it before u pmed me ...The bestest part is it is for me...And the most bestest part is it has kash...

i am overwhelmed at the fact that u actually admire my dedication for kash...and actually took the trouble of doing ths for me...love love love so much...mmmuaaahhh...
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd it
awesome
keep writing
thnx for the pm
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ponam dear
plz write more soon
thanks for the pm
do continue to pm me
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
its awesome tale punam... just loved it to the core 😳 loved hw dmg scenes were intertwined with their story... and omg karan's future planning abt ploughing 😆 love kash and their love for each other ❤️ thanks for the pm and do send me for the next parts too 😊
Kashkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
diii
mera maan kar raha hai ki main apko pakad ke ek tight se hug de du... wah wah di... dil khush ho gaya... Karan and shilpa were so good... apne shilpa ke exit ko bohot aache se use kiya apne ff mein... di aap toh best hp yar... and last scene bohot aache tha... oye hoye... i was fully in the ff... karan kheti karega... shilpa khana khilayegi... wow... amazing di...
di mujhe add kar lo... and aur aise hi stories likhte raho...
m waiting...
AbnerFernandes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice work and u say that u don't know english liar
lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awieee i lovedd it alottt yrrr...
it wass sooo MAGICAL ❤️

vryy nice😉
and plzzz do pm  me plz