lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now this is a track I really wanted to see in SLB and I never got to see. Now we just know about Bebo's biological mother. But neither does Bebo knows anything about her nor does the Narangs or anyone else. If her mother was revealed to her and she is also told that her mother did not abandon her; but it was her brother who threw her in to a dust bin; what would be Bebo's reaction. I mean whom will Bebo choose if she had to from Devaki or Amro. Her biological mother or Amro?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amro

coz

bebo's biological mother gave her only birth. Not feed her, nor gave her love, education and a family from whom she can share her sorrows and emotions, three nice brother who cares for their sister, a good father, a and most of two chaiji and a loving husband.

This make her laadli of the family and our laadli as sabki laadli bebo.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is always a hard choice for children who have been adopted. And even harder for people like Bebo who are very sensitive and too good-hearted. I'm sure she wud have felt her love for both the mothers but eventually it wud be like always...  the mother who brought her up wud be preferred  over the biological mother.
But as Bebo is a married girl normally she shud be living with her hubby, so she could  hav gone to meet both her mothers whenever she wished.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
For any ordinary girl; the choice would be Amro. But someone like Bebo; who is so kind. I mean she was ready to forgive a person like Rano, who was so ruthless to snatch everything from her; even her identity; just because she was her sister. So what if her biological mother comes to her. This thought made me to create such a topic.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Lakshmi, it wud have been a dilemma but as the Narangs are also so kind-hearted, may be Devki aunty would have come to live with them.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
I really wanted to know who Bebo's real father is; the relation he had with her mother everything. There should have been a revelation track of Bebo's real identity.