special ending plzz!

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys first of all let me tell you i am super duper ecxited for the last episode!!! seriously im like jumping and running around my house!!πŸ˜† im soo excited!! and it is choo sad😭 its ending!!! but i really want like a special ending! not the same as every episode like the five khote sikkas walking and the ks music playin  in the background i love that but its the last but it has to be something special... im sure the director has planned something special but i am just sharing my ecxitment!!! lol πŸ˜† KHote sikkey was really a great show!! and it wil be in my heart forever!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starfans123

hey guys first of all let me tell you i am super duper ecxited for the last episode!!! seriously im like jumping and running around my house!!πŸ˜† im soo excited!! and it is choo sad😭 its ending!!! but i really want like a special ending! not the same as every episode like the five khote sikkas walking and the ks music playin  in the background i love that but its the last but it has to be something special... im sure the director has planned something special but i am just sharing my ecxitment!!! lol πŸ˜† KHote sikkey was really a great show!! and it wil be in my heart forever!!πŸ˜ƒ

arre yaar agree...tomorrow is fridaay nooo..khottey sikkhey is ending on saturday...😭😭some few things i would like to c in da last episode:

Mohits girfriend recovers
Hameettra confession or some scenes
Ayush and Dilnaaz should end up togheter
all da five KS and Deshmuk sir and Patil eating samosas togheter

i am going to miss KS badly, its the only show i watch on my weekendson sony..abhse boooriing wekkends..
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its gonna be a boring week.. lol it was the only show I watched.
what I want from the last epi is all the khotey sikkeys and Desi to promise to come back at the end of the show.. just to reassure us.. dont leave us hanging and waiting in agony wondering whether it will return or not!!!! 😭
Edited by yllscin - 13 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
after KS ends weekends will turn boring again!!but i really need a special ending like HAMEETRA n DIL-AYUSH on a date!
Red_eyes thumbnail
omg im still 😭 plzzz we all want season 2 plzzz and yes make ending good
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT IF they kill one of the kothe sikey..maybe hameer..he 's saying its end too many times
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ shinningstar I was thinking the same thing.. but it can't be.. hameer cant die.. If it then i will die... πŸ˜­ but i dont think they will show this kind of ending... I pray...

@ANANYA_AGARWAL And Lavarnia Me also want hameettara moments... πŸ˜Š

Btw guies kal ka epi dekh ke laga ki there will be sad ending.. O sab apne apne future ke liye soch rehe hai.. shayad sab alag ho jayenge.. I want to se 5 khotey sikkey lways lyk a team.. i want a happy ending...

will miss Khotey Sikkey... πŸ˜­
i hope they come back soon wid same characters...
Ananya2309 thumbnail
@shinningstar I dont want to see anyone die!!..Specially not hameer!.😭

@ANANYA_AGARWAL & anzum charu fan I also want a Hameettara confession or atleast some special moments

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
noo guys plzz post things like that one of KS dies. it hurts..plzz no one can die, specially not HAMEER...i was crying yesterday, and if one of KSdies, then I'll die...i dont want a sad ending.. Edited by Lavarnia - 13 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
plzzz no one can die...I LOVE ''KS'' ...