Written Update of April 21st

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The episode starts with Rasal telling Vick that all this is not possible and she cannot forget Ranveer and he also says and I cannot forget you she tells him to leave this job by today as she will tell Ranveer you had to leave and Vick says what will you say to him that I asked your hand in marriage and that's why you have to ask me to leave and Rasal stops herself from going and Rasal tells him its not possible she has left him behind but he still there where she left him and that time has pass and she has moved forward in her life and is carrying Ranveers child will you accept this too and Vick says yes because the child is not only his but part of you too and I am ready to give my name and Rasal calls him crazy and Vick says no you don't need to be tied up in this relationship just because there is child I am ready to take you as you'..SLAP!!! form Rasal to Vick and she cant believe what she did and runs away Vick goes to tell RukVeer and Rukmi makes the realize this is what they wanted because Rasal is angry with herself not at him and Vick leaves the room without word and Ranveer asks him if he has changed his mind and Vick says I am soldier I stick to my words and leaves he bumps into Rasal and she asks him where he was as she made tea for him and will bring it to his room and Vick thinks Rasal might of changed her mind but Rasal bring tea and apologizes for her behavior and tells him again that its not possible and Vick is still sticking to his word that is not possible to forget her either Rasal bumps into Rukmi and says this all your fault and plan you are giving vick false hopes and that is why today he did what he did by asking my hand in marriage and Rukmi says oh that is why you are upset but Vick wanted to marry you from childhood you will still blame me for it and Rasal says this why I said to not have him working here I will go talk to Ranveer and tell him to get him out of job and Rukmi ask what will that do and Rasal says will give him chance to go away from me and forget me and Rukmi says he was far way form you all this time but has he forget you  in fact he still loves you and keeps your picture in his wallet and to tell you the truth Ranveer won't be able to help you in this and if you go to BT and tell him it will only be bad for Vick so you see its best for you to think calmly and decide what is right for you and Vick and hearing this Rasal goes to Ranveer and he is not happy to see her but Rasal tells him that she wants to tell him something and Ranveer says I know Vick ask your hand for marriage but I cannot fire my employee for that and Rasal smiles and says husbands would beat the other man if someone looked at their wife life that but its not the case over here (OMG that is so true when Ashu was flirting with Rukmi Ranveer was so angry and with Rasal he does not feel that way but he doesn't remember anything so compression is not good idea right') and beside you have hired him you have right to fire him too when you think is necessary but I came to talk about something else and Ranveer gets up and asks what have you made decision I will be always within decision you makes and Rasal says I was you to put up and act to love me and this shocks Ranveer and show ends on Rasal

Tomorrow: Ranveer telling Rukmi that we need to get Rasal to sign the divorce paper very soon that is the only way she can be with Vick and Rukmi says if god hopes that day will come soon and all sudden they hear CLAP CLAP CLAP and three of them turn to find Rasal standing at the door (why don't this people close the doors like the evil idiots do' but I am glad she knows and we hope story moves forward)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update...don't know wat will be the rasal's reaction after knowing the truth...