21 April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pia assures the Raichand's. They approve of her going.

Pia: I know how he saved me. I won't let any doctor do a checkup on me. Nobody will ever know. That is my promise to you.

Raichand's approve of her going, but they are silent. Pia tells them that she will go meet Abhay.

Arnav and Madhu moment

Arnav and Madhu are walking over to the car. Arnav comforts Madhu as they stand beside the car.

Abhiya goodbye. Pia tells him to trust her.

Pia holds onto Abhay's hands. She is about to turn and leave.

Abhay: You're leaving?

She nods.

Pia: Trust me. I won't let anybody point fingers at you. I am going to handle this, all right? I won't ever forget what you have done for me. This life is bestowed by you.

Abhay: No, I was saving my own life. You are my own life. If you ever left me, I won't be able to forgive myself. I did this for myself.

Pia stops him from speaking further. She then leaves.

Chand insists that she stays but Pia says no.

She closes the door behind her.

Chand: Pia, it is still not too late. If you want, you can still stay here. We can fight your case.

Pia: No, I won't let anyone fight for me. I promise, your secret will be safe with me. I won't tell anybody.

Chand tells Haseena that Pia doesn't know the secret because she is the secret. Confirmation that she still has vampire blood in her system.

Haseena: I felt like she was our best enemy. But I guess I was wrong.

Chand: No, we were protecting Abhay. Abhay's secret is Pia. What will she say to everyone? She doesn't even know that Pia is our secret. She doesn't know that in her blood is vampire blood.

Arnav and Pia moment

Pia is walking outside and she is about to cry.

Pia: Papa?

Arnav and Madhu turn around. Arnav immediately embraces her while Madhu caresses her head. Pia, then hugs Madhu.

Pia: What a family? Everyone is so emotional.

Arnav: Come on, go sit. You sit in the front.

Arnav wants to take Pia to the doctor's but she explains she is fine.

Arnav: Oh Pia, I have to talk to you about so many things. But first we need to make sure you are okay. Madhu, call the doctor.

Pia: No, I am fine. I swear. Who knows what Abhay did last night but he saved my life. If people ask too much questions, I will put him at risk. I can't do this to him.

Arnav: But you were bleeding so much. We must check it.

Pia: I am very fine. I was just a little upset but I am fine. And if you keep saying that, I will go back to the hostel.

Arnav: No, no. No more of that.

P: I know you are worried but Raichand's call the doctor. I am feeling much better.

Dobrial's home.

A: Look we are home.

Madhu: Welcome home Pia.

Sid tries to persuade the Raichand's to trust him. Haseena is extremely sad.

Sid is holding a rose bouquet.

S: That T spoiled my entire plan. Then I would have ended this Raichand saga a long time ago. Now I'll have to come up with a new plan.

Haseena opens the door.

S: How is Abhay? I hope he is fine. I know I shouldn't have come. But seeing him so helpless, something changed. I have forgotten all my thoughts of bitterness and revenge. Mom, I am worried about him. He is my only brother.

Chand appears.

C: That's enough. For asking about Abhay, thank you. You will leave now.

S: I know you cannot ever trust me. I don't blame you. But please believe me, seeing him last night, I realized I have no one but him. Almost losing him, I found myself.

C: Thank you *very bitter*

Abhay walks down the stairs. The brothers are face to face.

S: How are you Abhay?

A: What are you doing here?

S: I know, you won't ever forget my sins but look at from my side. Life and death has never been fair to me. Everyone has loved you, mom, dad, Maithli, and Pia. Maybe this is why I am so angry. But seeing you so vulnerable yesterday, I felt that I was your father. My role is to protect you not to hurt you. Abhay, please forgive me. Before death, we were brothers. That's thicker than anything. Please forgive me.

Sid is pleading like mad and is trying to hodl Abhay but he shakes him off. Haseena is desperate.

S: Mom, please tell them to forgive me.

Panchi accepts Pia. Explains that Misha left home. Pia is doubtful of Misha's acceptance

Pia is finally home. She is worried that Panchi and Misha won't accept her.

Panchi runs downstairs. She is ecstatic.

P: My little sister. You were always ours but now you are completely ours.

Pia: Where is Misha?

P: You know, Misha, she is angry over everyone. She left home.

Pia: Misha's left home! No, if she is this angry, her anger won't be so easy to mend.

P: You know her, she loves you a lot. Well, anyways. I called doctor Gupta. You are hurt so bad.

Pia: I am perfectly fine, besides I need to go to college.

She bids them goodbye and she seems very happy and awkward. Arnav drops her off.

Misha, Pia, Arnav, Ruhi confrontation. Pia assures Arnav.

Ruhi is complaining about Misha's motorbike. Misha storms off when she sees Arnav and Pia. Ruhi greets her before running after her.

Pia assures her father.

Pia: Don't worry, I will handle Misha.

Misha is cold to Pia.

Everyone sits down. When Pia comes over, Misha moves up so Pia can't get in. She sits behind.

Teacher (T) comes, everyone stands and greets.

Telling stories. Misha disses Pia.

T: Perhaps, a lot of you will be awake during class because we won't be having a normal lesson. We will be telling stories. It is a character building exercise.

Misha: That's good, ma'am. Because there are a lot of people who need to build their characters.

T: Now, who wants to begin?

Nobody raises their hand so Misha does. The teacher mentions how Misha hides behind Pia all the time because she is afraid to get picked. Misha is offended but says she doesn't need to hdie behind anybody.

Misha's story

Misha: A man was going on journey in the Arabian Desert with a camel. It was getting cold so they build a tent and settled. The came asked if he would put his head in the tent. Man says okay. The camel says, I am still cold can I put my leg in the tent too. The man was already in a corner but he still said oaky. Soon, the camel took over the entire tent while the man was outside.

T: That's great, what's the moral.

Misha: The moral is even when doing well, you should still think about it.

Misha straight out disses Pia, calling her a charity case. T and T's entire crew is ecstatic.

The Teacher contradicts but Misha also contradicts giving an example: Take this class for instance; there are some people who take advantage of charity.

T's crew starts clapping. While Pia glares at Misha. Misha is very happy.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
The written update for Promo is HERE
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Misha Is Too Much. but iam Sure She Will Change With Time.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i feel bad for poor misha. 
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks for the update🤗 & Congo on becom'g ROCKERZ😎
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for the update.😃