walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
21/4/2011

Previous Episode

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1665382

Next Episode

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1667008

Akruti and Ayush are at an open air restaurant, and when her brother Vedant sees them Akruti asks Ayush to take her home, and they leave.

At home, Abhimanyu, makes his Aunt Vibha confused with his antics.   He and Naina have joined hands in order to spread this confusion and pandemonium in the house, pretending to show her nephew suffering from grave injury, and all of them want to take him to the hospital.    In the nick of time, Daksh enters, and wants to set the matter straight, but every time he opens his mouth, some one or other, makes him shut up, and all of them hover round the wounded hero !     Finally the truth comes out and Abhi embraces his aunt and tells her it was one of his pranks, and all smile, and shake their heads, that this boy has not changed the least bit.   Kaka calls him "Cartoon no. 3"  - as he used to be at the receiving end of Abhi's pranks when he was here long ago.   They all joke, and blame Daksh for not telling them, but he excuses himself, saying he had gone to park the car, and Abhi with Naina, who also enjoyed pranks, got together and planned this to entertain them.   He tells them, that they never gave him a chance to speak.

In the meantime, Abhi decides to visit Rohini and starts congratulating her on making him an Uncle.  He thanks her too.  She is sullen, and he can not understand why she is like this.  He tells her that his mother has sent word, that she should not diet, but eat well.  She teases him that his mother has sent her Chef son, to tell her that, and he says, whenever she wants to eat something, just give him a call.  

Kaka, swaggers, off to the upstairs bedroom to check up on his daughter, and Vedant is very tense and concerned for his sister.   The sister has placed a ladder on the side wall, and got up on it, to enter her room from the window,  and as Kaka, walks to the room, he finds something fallen, and picks it up, and puts it back in its place, and this gives time for Akruti to get in, and she has already, spread quilts on the bed, which give the impression that she is asleep.   Kaka enters and warns his daughter, and asks her to get up.  He hears her voice telling him that she will do so.   He asks more questions, and she has the answers ready, and the father, rather than lift the quilt decides to trust her and goes down, telling her that her mother wants her down and put the fan switch off, before leaving the room. .     All this time, Akruti has been hiding under her bed, and gingerly, she gets out, and hears a knock on the door.  She has visitors, and the clown cousin is there to tease her, with his pranks, and lightens up the whole set up, with his jokes.  Vedant is quiet, and after some time, they leave.  Vedant stays back, and questions his sister as to who the boy she was with, was, and tells her that her father will not take this lightly. 

Later, Naina brings up the salad, sent by the mother to Rohini's room, and apologizes for not congratulating her before, but Rohini tells Naina curtly, to leave the salad there on the table, and remonstrates to her, asking why she had told them that she was pregnant.  Rohini does not accept any one to take charge of her life, and exudes with arrogance, and tells her to take the salad back, and switch the lights off.   Naina quietly takes the salad, and switches the lights, but leaves the door open.

In the night, Daksh and Abhi are together on the same bed, and the latter does not stop talking and asks so many questions to Daksh and teases him about Naina, and finally the elder cousin tells him to go to sleep.   When he has fallen asleep, Daksh complains that it is always the habit of his cousin to talk and talk and go to sleep, and now he snores, and keeps Daksh awake.    When he can not get sleep, he puts his glasses on, and goes out to bring some water and finds Naina.sitting on the steps, and she too is in a reverie.

-------------------------------------------------------
This Serial has not been receiving any support ads from the Channel, but has a solid support from its viewers, who are increasing every day.  Just watch the Chaska Meter, and vote for this serial.  It started on 21  and now has climbed to 17.   Every week, it has a large share of votes.   If you like this Serial, just give it a "Awesome" vote and help to voice your opinion.   In your comments, do write what you like best in this Serial.  Thanks.

You will find the Chaska Meter here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/599

Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update...I always hit the chaska metre "Awesome" whenever i enter the forum...If they show a repeted telecast the ratings of the show could've reached at a more higher level...Working people like me depend on videos and written updates to watch the show...Thanks again for your wonderful updates...
What i like in this show is the beautiful story line and less negetivity...The charaters are sooo real...The creatives are doing a really gud job wihout dragging the story....
walquest2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisidren

Thanks for the fast update...I always hit the chaska metre "Awesome" whenever i enter the forum...If they show a repeted telecast the ratings of the show could've reached at a more higher level...Working people like me depend on videos and written updates to watch the show...Thanks again for your wonderful updates...

What i like in this show is the beautiful story line and less negetivity...The charaters are sooo real...The creatives are doing a really gud job wihout dragging the story....

Creatives are staff of the Channel, when the original writers have disappeared, and they depend on twists and turns, and not being of equal caliber, they spoil the stories.

I have a strong feeling, that this is the original script,

If there were some investigative journalists, who could find for us viewers,  the behind the scene activities, it would be appreciated. We do not know who the director is, who the back ground musician is, the camera crew and so much needs to be told. 
Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaaa we will do our best to increase the rating..............
pri12 thumbnail
ye ssbn ki crew ko kya ho gya h...........naina k saath us abhi ko kyu add krn rhe h.......naina nd daksh dono saath me hi ache lagte h
pri12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri12

ye ssbn ki crew ko kya ho gya h...........naina k saath us abhi ko kyu add kr rhe h.......naina nd daksh dono saath me hi ache lagte h

walquest2000 thumbnail

Naina comes from modern society, and believes friendship between boys and girls is different from love between a husband and wife or a boy and his fiancee.

This serial will make it sure to show their thesis.
KAAcrazy thumbnail
srry... but i dont knw wer iz da chaska metre....

but i love this serial.... esp Naina n her independent character.
walquest2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KAAcrazy

srry... but i dont knw wer iz da chaska metre....

but i love this serial.... esp Naina n her independent character.

The Chaska Meter is on the first page of the Forum.
Click on the following link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/599
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANK U FOR THIS UPDATE.