Starplus Loses A Few Grps Due To IPL

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Telly buzz article.. I thought of SP which was there and pulled it out Abt other shows its in teh link
After TRP's Taro card reading for Sp shows

Munisha Khatwani predictions on the shows of Indian Television...

Star Plus:
I see a good phase for Star Plus this year as far as the shows are concerned. The channel will continue to maintain their popularity and as for shows, let's see what's in store.

Chand Chupa Badal Mein: The show will be an average where it will run for a while but might not gain the popularity as expected. The show will see a lot of changes in its story line but the popularity will remain the same.

Pratigya: This show will continue to be one of the channel drivers in the genre of drama and will be very popular this year. The show will have a good phase from May and the show will continue to go strong unless something goes majorly wrong with the show or producers.

Ye Rishta Kya Kehalata Hain: This show has been very popular, and this year it sees both on and off phases. June and July months will be good for the show and the TRPs could go up if it does well these months. However the show has already created a mark amongst the public.

Saathiya: This show could see a sudden drop towards May and it might be a bit of a problem for the show. Some interesting twists will have to be added to the show to regain its position.

Maryada  It will not do well as expected towards the end of April. It is likely to pick up if the show sustains till July. But there is a slightly low phase from May to July.

Gulaal: The show is yet to create the impact hoped from a prime time slot. As what the cards say, certain aspects of the show at the moment are not connecting with the audience and this could be a problem. If they want to increase the TRPs, they need to change certain storylines of the show.

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina: This might turn out to be a surprise package for the channel and the show will do better than what is anticipated this year. There is a good chance for the show to rise if the channel sustains the show till July. The actors will also gain more popularity.

Navya: Again a surprise package of the year. A show launched with no over-much publicity, will really connect to the audience. The story line is good and it will connect to the audience very quickly. There will be a great pick up for the show in about three months.

Just Dance: Frankly, the cards for the new dance reality show, Just Dance, have come out fabulous and I see the show doing very well

@bold just thinking  abt the show Gulaal.. The channel had looks like high expectations and audience is  answering something else..
They wasted  1/2 hour of the maha epsiode of Bidaaii  and loads of publicity !!

I just hope they can do justice to Bidaaii and get them back with season two  from where they ended...

The last two weeks of bidaaii season one  had many high points in Anmol's and Ragini's life,,

It moved the audiences and  they reached their high point of no 1 position inspite of tought competition with KBC and BB..
Never in teh history of televsion will a show end at no 1 spot which  was heroic as Rekha put it with Bidaaii

So with the room to come back with Season two i just hope  they  realize that post leap did wonders for the show and teh channel..

Apurva and Parul were amazing in post leap with teh depth they showed in a relastionship and it was focused at potential tracks and well acted by the whole cast...Inspite of low publicity of post leap and Apurva's character replacing  major tracks in the show  they showed immense interest in watching what  potential this  new jodi got and indeed the out come has been amazing

Even with all the reading .. There are chances of shows getting axed and new shows coming with teh long list  SP has for teh year left  ..
June coudl have many changes  I hope Bidaaii comes back with the continuations of from where it left of wheever it is on cards !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why have you pasted all the in this forum of sabki laadli bebo.

We only are here for sabki laadli bebo and sabki laadli bebo session 2.

Even you have not added anything for sabki laadli bebo there.

Please do not discuss any serials here untill and unless sabki laadli bebo is related from it.

Star plus have already hurted us.

And this forum does means anything from cricket-friket ka faltu world.

Members, do not try to do all things and then say laadli the best.

Laadli is the best of all.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mythily2, do not feel bad, i only want to say that only post the articles here that is related to slb.

...Slbians (from other planet) jocking

happy dear :-)
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

Mythily2, do not feel bad, i only want to say that only post the articles here that is related to slb.

...Slbians (from other planet) jocking

happy dear :-)

I Am Not Feeling Bad For Anything I Only Post This Because SLB Is From Star Plus
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The TRP's will fall if they shut all the shows. That is a fact. Now many fear to watch SP because the shows may face an abrupt end. We can't blame the audience. SP itself is responsible for it's fate
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article Mythilly but refrain from adding members' commentary on other shows.😊
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago