20.04.11 - Written Update

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am posting this on behalf of the person who's assigned today's update. They couldn't write and informed me, I am not sleepy so I am. 

The episode started with Navya fidgeting, thinking of an appropriate story to narrate to Appy and Ritz so as to feed their intrigue over the matter of Navya asking for Anant's phone number. She struggles answering her friends' endless questions and ends up telling them she's getting late for class. Anyway, she ends up right in front of Anant, running short of words - acting foolish, trying hard to ask him why he did not message her the story they were to cook and tell their friends in order to save Sonia from embarrassment. Anant tells he forgot, to which Navya replies that she had already made up a story and that she wants him to tell the same to Ranbeer, if questioned. Next up, Anant gets a bit into a trance, like mesmerized by Navya's stupid actions and endless efforts to not be conscious while talking to him. He laughs it off and agrees with her on the story part after which Navya hastily leaves and hears Anant whispering to himself that Navya's crazy. On her way to class, she does admit to herself she is crazy and slaps her forehead. Next up, Rita reaches the cafeteria in search of Ranbeer, where she finds him with a friend of his, Harry. Harry is a hopeless flirt, kind of a libertine and he's the same guy who appeared as Nirbhay in the beginning of Miley Jab Hum Tum's Season Two. Ritz doesn't like him, she excuses herself and Ranbeer from him and walks out. Ranbeer tells her that Harry has got a nice heart and then they do sort of a pep talk through which Ritz indicates to Ranbeer that she needs to know if Anant and Sonia are a thing because 'some' friend of hers is interested in Anant. Then, the scene shifts to Navya's place where she is acting all crazy, she's drool-like and she's smiling to herself, her brother is feeding himself since forever, her granny is suspicious of her behavior and taunts her mother. Navya excuses herself and her mother is worried. 

In the next half, Anant reaches his place where the lavish arrangements for the guests' incoming are soaring heights. He and his cousin still have no idea who they are. However, Anant's grandfather tells him that his old friend is coming to see him and that he wants the entire family to be present and be hospitable. Something is still being covered up, anyway that Anant and his cousin don't know. His aunt reaches her room, in the scene that follows and sees her husband sleeping. 

In the end, Navya's mother asks her if she's alright when she again finds Navya in the drooling mode, this time she was glued with her iPod, listening to some song and making a moony face. Navya covers up and convinces her mother that nothing is fishy. But her mother is still worried. Next day in college, Ritz stops Navya in the middle of the class and teasingly asks her who she is looking for and declares that Navya looks a little different. She purposely stops Anant and asks him the if he thinks Navya looks any different, to which he first examines her and answers in a yes. Then, Ritz asks if Navya is looking pretty to which Anant answers that she always does look pretty. Navya suppresses the crimson of her creamy cheeks and the episode ends. 

In the pre-cap, they showed Anant talking to his friends, asking them if they really think the jittery female, Navya likes him. Harry comes up with an idea stating that if Navya agrees to help Anant in their computer test, she likes him and if she doesn't agree, she does not like him. And tomorrow, they are most likely to show if Anant tries to do that. 

That'd be all. I know it was precise and boring. But this is all I can manage at the moment. 

Thank you, I hope this is of help to those who haven't watched the episode yet. It was decent. 

-Kankshita 
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Update's made, people.  Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks kank (hope u dont mind me calling u so) thanks a lot for the writeup at this hour....u have done it very well....

the episode left me completely confused n just wondering what exactly  the CVs are trying to do with ananths character....its a bit silly to judge navyas feelings just bcoz she agrees to help with the comp test....it can be seen n makes sense if Ananth himself realises that than checking with friends...thats a bit filmy type.....having a lot of expectations from this show hope the cvs dont disappoint  by messing up....
subhasalwa thumbnail
nice update but where is the video ?
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanksssssssssssss a lot for the update  kank...missed the epi............😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Darn!

I hope Anant does not do that under peer-pressure!
OMG. He'll totally break Navya's heart.
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written kanks......specially on describing the turmoils Navya is facing!!"creamy crimson cheeks" and drooly behavior of hers were well emphasized!!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kankshita for lovely update !!!
Excited for tomorrow's episode after looking the precap
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update..
ER_ER_YA thumbnail

It's really nice to your update