20 April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sid's evil wishes are interrupted.

Sid appears in the midst of candles.

Sid- No, no. Abhay! How can you do this? I can't live without you. But wait, I am not living. Funny, isn't it? Only a vampire can save you. And guess what? I am a vampire. But there is a small problem. I don't want to save you. So tonight, the end will come to you and our relationship.

He sticks his fangs out. T is strolling in the middle of the night. He is ticked off that she had to come along. He is planning to destroy her along with Abhay. Sid glares at T. As he sprints toward her, he realizes that Pia has come along with the Raichand's. T flees. Sid thinks, "now I have to act like I care for Abhay. I need to make them believe that I was trying to save Abhay's life". Pia is still distraught.

Sid- Good thing you guys are here. We can still save him.

Haseena&Chand telepathy

Haseena- See, Chand. He still has love for his little brother. Do you see, Chand? He's trying to save Abhay.

Chand: For even a moment, I cannot believe him. I know him and his hatred.

Chand driving Sid away. Pia will not leave Abhay.

Chand: Thank you Siddharth. We will take Abhay with us. Why don't you do something for us? Take Pia home.

S: His life is still in danger. But I can help.

Pia refuses to go; she wants to remain until Abhay is okay. Haseena telepathize, "Pia is till not okay. She is very weak. But we can't let her go now."

Chand: Okay, Sid. I shall take over for now. Thank you.

Misha leaves home. Panchi is distraught.

Misha is packing her bags. Panchi asks her what she is doing. Misha again talks about how she can't forgive anyone. Everyone betrayed her. Panchi tells her, where she will go in the middle of the night. Misha tells her, she will go to Tracker's.

Good morning Pia.

Pia wakes up and is worried about Abhay.

Should Sid be trusted?

Chand and Haseena are discussing Sid. They are arguing over trusting Sid. Haseena tells him that she trusts him, but Chand tells her he can't be trusted and he must prove he is trustworthy.

Abhay is okay!

Pia walks over to the Raichand's. Chand asks her she is feeling. She tells him, she is fine.

Pia- Where is Abhay?

Chand: Sleeping. He is all right.

Pia, in her relief, collapses to the floor and mutters, "Thank god."

T brags.

T- For this year, I should've earned the bravery award. I saved Abhay's life.

She continues on bragging about saving his life. The T's followers tell her that since she saved Abhay, he owes her. T is conjuring up another plan.

T comes over with flowers.

T and her crew come over to see how Abhay is. Haseena scornfully lives them in. Abhay is lying on the bed, like a stone. (It's hilarious). T tells him that he owes his life to her, but Abhay tells her that he doesn't remember. All T's crew kisses Abhay on the cheek and says, "Get well soon."

Abhiya alone

P: Are you done enjoying the attention? Are you satisfied? When did you enjoy this attention?

A: You didn't like it?

P: Yes. I don't like it when the bimbos come so close to you.

A: Really? *He laughs a little*

Abhay is trying to get up and Pia rushes over in his struggle. She ends up lying on his chest. He caresses her hair.

A: You make me complete.

P: I wish that we can go hand in hand together to confront of the society.

A: I don't even know. But I know that I am with you. And I won't let that change. Never. I will be with you forever.

Madhu consoles Arnav and encourages him.

Arnav is standing in front the window.

Madhu: Your tea is cold. No problem, I'll go heat it up.

Arnav: No, it's okay.

M: Please eat something. Don't be so tensed.

A: No, Madhu. This is all my fault. Because of me, you guysa re facing my punishment. Maybe I should go somewhere far where I won't risk your lives being destroyed.

M: Arnav, stop it already. You won't go anywhere. This family needs you. Our daughters are mad at us but we will mend the situation. Once their tempers cool, they will come themselves. Let's start with Pia. Her anger is very familiar (old). Then, Misha. Then, we'll talk to Misha. You know how she is, she is stubborn.

A: No, she won't be so forgiving. She already told me so many things.

M: Let's go to Pia.

A: I don't deserve you.

M: Remember? Together in everything. Remember?

Dobrial and Raichand clash

A: Where is Pia? We've come to take her.

C: Wherever she is, she is fine.

A: That's not your call. I'm her guardian. I'm her father. Who are you to keep her here?

C: She will stay wherever she wishes.

A: And her wish is to stay with you and not us? My family is going through a rough time. I suggest you don't complicate matters. She is my child and no world's law will ever separate us.

C: Law. I am afraid, she is an orphan child. To take her, you'll have to go through a huge battle.

A: And you will be fighting this battle?

C: Not me. The court will not let her be taken against her wishes.

A: We shall see.

The doors close.

Chand is afraid Dobrial's will win.

Haseena: They want to take Pia? No way. If any doctor tests them after how we saved her, they will find out everything. We cannot let them take her.

Chand: Arnav Dobrial. He is her biological father. If he goes to court, he may win. We must protect her in every situation.

Pia wants to leave.

Pia: I am very thankful to you. But I am afraid I will have to go.

Haseena: No!

P: He won't give up so easily. He's waited for so long to take me in. he won't stop.  I don't want to get you guys entangled in legal issues. I know what is at stake.

The Raichand's are shocked.

P: I know how he saved me.

For written update on 21st Promo: Click HERE

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for this update hun🤗
zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sch a luvly update
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR I WAS EAGERLY WAITING FOR TODAY'S WU . REALLY APPRECIATE
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update.🤗
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow sounds like a lovely episode. Thanxx!
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love you updates! They are just so well written and so well structured! Thanks a lot! ðŸ˜Š