_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

can anyone tell me was there a need 4 mu in the first place??. post mc, maaneet was supposed 2 b wid each other, consoling each other. maan could be shown taking her somewhere out of delhi 2 refresh her.(anyways, jab se KC N KM chori ho gaya,tab se toh time hi time hai😆)  just bcoz an unimp person entered their life,everything  went upside down..

i just wanna ask the cv's,to expand the storyline,is baseless mu's the only option.why can't we hav the bliss of martial life??😕😡

othwise cv's must hav taken an oath ki nahi geet character ka watt lagana hi hai😆😡

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
god knows when things will b rite again!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The cv's r suffering from amnesia...they need mental treatment...
they r just good for nothing & have completely ruined the show....
they should consult us....the loyal fanz of Ghsp as how to build up the storyline...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovelygeet😛:

I asked the same question some time ago to ol timers in the thread as to why does tellyserial CVs take a very dramatic route to engross viewership.  From the Forum I can see, that this melodrama is not really appreciated by many, as people are watching a variety of serials (esp english) which  have been aired and liked and appreciated, keeping in the mind the new trends, new story lines in the market.  Like you pointed out, cant there be marital bliss, fun, thrills, enjoyment and some drama than all this nonsense of Amritsar, an MU, extended family and really boring episodes!!

Are the new CVs saturated????  Is this the end of the real GEET and entry of a seasoned GEET just for survival??  Can't say why my heart skips a beat everytime I see the actors and familiar CV team, but feelingless for the present episodes, so to speak.  Now and again, like a bait thrown into the waters comes the episodes that have a meaningful content or a hot and sizzling scene....otherwise at least I feel like a fish out of water watching the present scenario.....

Cheers.
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

they should consult us....the loyal fanz of Ghsp as how to build up the storyline...

agree.....najany ab or  kiya haal krengay cv GHSP ka😭
_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

we will start with sr.😆😳.what say
_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Lovelygeet😛:

I asked the same question some time ago to ol timers in the thread as to why does tellyserial CVs take a very dramatic route to engross viewership.  From the Forum I can see, that this melodrama is not really appreciated by many, as people are watching a variety of serials (esp english) which  have been aired and liked and appreciated, keeping in the mind the new trends, new story lines in the market.  Like you pointed out, cant there be marital bliss, fun, thrills, enjoyment and some drama than all this nonsense of Amritsar, an MU, extended family and really boring episodes!!

Are the new CVs saturated????  Is this the end of the real GEET and entry of a seasoned GEET just for survival??  Can't say why my heart skips a beat everytime I see the actors and familiar CV team, but feelingless for the present episodes, so to speak.  Now and again, like a bait thrown into the waters comes the episodes that have a meaningful content or a hot and sizzling scene....otherwise at least I feel like a fish out of water watching the present scenario.....

Cheers.

absolutely agree wid u!