19th April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T WATCH THIS HEARTBREAKING EPISODE. WATCH THE LAST PART, THAT IS WHERE ALL THE ABHIYA IS AND ALL THE LOVE IS AND ALL THE TEARS ARE. 😊

Abhay talks to Misha as he leaves.

Abhay- Misha, now you know, I didn't come to steal something. I just came to hide Pia's truth because I didn't want her to face her father's rejection.

Sid- Well, that's all okay but you are forgetting there is a human who needs medical attention.

Raichand's signal Abhay to let's go. Abhay takes her. Arnav is sad.

Raichand's in the car. Abhay is determined on sacrificing his life.

Chand: We were able to leave but can we save her. I think it is too late.

A: Nothing will happen to her. I will save her.

Haseena: What did you say? You're going to save her? Your life will be in danger.  

A: Life? What life? Humans labeled us with a good word: A dead body. So if this dead body can save someone, I will do it. And my life is nothing without Pia. If destiny allows, we will both survive or one of us will.

Misha is shocked and now hates her father.

Arnav is standing there like a stone.

Panchi is comforting Madhu. Misha tells her mom not to cry.

Misha- Why are you crying? You knew right that Papa cheated with you? So why are you crying? I have never seen such a big cheater. You were playing with us, playing like a good family. Wait a minute, when you went to those business trips, you went to your other family. How can you do this, Papa? Wish you were dead, Papa?

Madhu monologue. Past revealed.

Madhu comes over and slaps Misha.

Madhu: Is this the virtues I have taught you. Without knowing the truth, how can you judge him? What right do you have? Do you know what he had to face? He was a victim! I loved Arnav but he did not. Sughand's parents created problems and they did not want them to get married. I took advantage of it and got married with Arnav in midst of all the problems. Even though we were married, there was only one heart and it was mine! Your father was heartbroken. He was totally lost! Then years later, he met her again and the old feelings were there. They were in love once again. And I was responsible. He never stepped away from his responsibilities. He gave the two families everything. He never thought that he'd leave us. But one day, everything collapse. We found out that Sughand died and Pia died too. If he knew that Pia was alive, do you think he would've left her? When she came here and realized that it was she, but she did not want the truth to be out. And you now, why? Because of you! She did not want to be the reason behind her sisters' collapse.

Misha will not listen. She hates Pia.

Misha: She did me no favor! If she cared, then she should've left!

Madhu: She did not want to be here. She was forced into it.

Misha: This is all her fault! I don't care! I never want to see her ever again!

T in front of a mirror. Desolated in the completed party.

T: What's up hot lips? Abhay Raichand. He's ignoring me in the party. Even Pia isn't with him. Maybe this Abhay is just a tease. But don't worry; T will break all her rules. Your about to get lucky, Abhay.

The waiter tells her the party is finished. T tells the driver to head to Raichand's place. She is planning to stay there.

Haseena is worried. Abhay is still determined.

Haseena: Her state is very weak. Don't do this. It may kill you.

Abhay: Survival. This survival is worthless without Pia. She is my life. Please go.

Chand and Haseena leave. But they turn around once before walking away.

Abhay insists that Pia wake up.

Abhay: Pia, wake up. If you are saved, then the vampire blood will be forever removed from your blood. And you will be able to live happily.

He remembers when Pia tells her I love you. He keeps telling her to wake up and tells her to fight for her life. He stands up.

T sneaks into Raichand's. Raichand's glare at her as they walk in. She flees.

T is in her nightie and in front of the mirror. (I think she sneaked in). She had lip gloss in her hand and she notices Chand and Haseena. She runs for it. She is humiliated and hoping the parents didn't see anything.

Abhay does the process of saving her. He faints. Pia is awake.

Abhay bites his wrist and then bents down. He holds his arms into the air and screams. Pia wakes up and she is freaked out at what's happening. She calls for Abhay. She sees him on the ground. He is fainted. She calls him and tells him how he could save her. He wakes up.

Last words of Abhay. A distraught Pia.

Abhay: Promise me you will forget me. Promise me you will be happy. You will move ahead in life. Promise me.

Pia: Don't say this. Tell me what can I do.

Abhay: I don't have much time. I just want to see your face before I leave. Always be happy. Forever.

He seems like he died. Pia is screaming for help.

Precap

Sid is sarcastically screaming- No, no Abhay! What have you done?!

(Don't worry guys. He is very much alive. Ekta would not be idiotic enough to kill of the main guy)

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update.πŸ˜ƒ
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! :)
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

lol yeah he is totally alive i bet
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the update😳

Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Wonderful Update.
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think he's alive...
thanx 4 updt =)
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update (: 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So what exactly is Abhay doing? πŸ˜•

Is he wanting Piya to drink his blood to live or something?
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot white fantasy .. for the lovely update