Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Often in dis forum I usually find discussions on young heroins like Sonam, Deepika, Anushka, Sonakshi & the other top actresses like Katrina, kareena, PC, etc. But none of d discussions feature Kangana. I feel Kangana is a very good actress, even though her voice/accent isnt that good but still she has done awesome work in her movies. I watched Tanu weds Manu & I really liked Kangana in it. She even won a National award for best supporting actress. Her performance in Raaz 2, wherein she was been possessed of ghost was truly amazing. 
She has done many good movies like gangster, once upon a time in mumbai, woh lamhe, life in metro, fashion, tanu weds manu etc. such challenging roles.

So I wanted to know what d forum feels about her, so I wud be happy if u guys share your views😛
Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was never a fan of her (still not) and i failed to see why everyone liked her. lol. but i recentnly watced once upon a time in mumbai, and damn she was amazing! she's a good actress 👍🏼
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaah Kangana is a good actress & very underrated. Though I didnt like the movie Raaz 2 atall but her acting was good. Shes young & pretty. Hope she does well in future. Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Different, good actress n pretty.. not really clicking like the rest but she's cool!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm probably a massive fan of Kangana Ranaut. I love her! She was amazing in her debut, loved her in Fashion she was so good! I think Raaz 2 was just amazing I enjoyed it so much she played her part well, I liked her as well in OUATIM her jodi with Ajay was quite ok. And Tanu Weds Manu was too good, I absolutely enjoyed it! 
kangana is very good actress....time and again she has proved it......her acting speaks for herself......
if we remove the crap abt her surgeries and her statements.on acting i will rate her on the top alongwith vidya balan today
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Credible actress with mass potential.