18th April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

An action-filled, sentimental, crazy episode. The best party scene ever. A MUST WATCH. ๐Ÿ‘

And yes, Misha injured Pia.

Arnav and Sid confrontation about Arnav's suspicion. Sid gets away.

Arnav- I was just talking to your parents about which IM you studied in. I find it strange your parents don't know which school you went to.

Sid- Panchi, do you remember when I told you my parents died in a fire? They are actually my foster parents. They used to take care of my father's estate. They could've stolen the estate but they didn't. They are loyal simply people. When I turned 18, they gave me the estate. They are very simple so they don't know the difference between IM's. They are simple people and they have given me a lot of love. I am sorry I introduced them as my parent.

Arnav- I am convinced that Panchi's in good hands. I'll see you downstairs.

Pia is outside and is worried about Abhay. Sid comes over and Pia consults to him.

Pia- I hope Abhay is fine. How will he sort this out? I am having a bad feeling.

Sid comes over and asks how she is. Pia is nervous.

Pia- I feel very strange these days. Sometimes I feel like I love the moon but sometimes it feels it is this moon making me so unwell. During the day, it is worse.

Sid injures someone on purpose so blood is shed. Pia fights the urge w/ bloody towel while Sid coincidentally disappears.

Sid trips a drunken uncle on purpose. Sid starts cleaning his blood. He hands Pia the bloody towel and goes inside. The waiter asks Pia to give the towel but Pia refuses. She starts sniffing the blood and saying to herself, "What is happening?" She finally throws the handkerchief. She goes after the handkerchief and starts smelling it again because it comforts her.  Sid notices and smiles then approach her.

Abhay s caught in the act as he finally gets hold of the CD.

Abhay is looking through Arnav's things. He finds a CD. Misha opens the door and sees Abhay. She starts yelling at him and Abhay tries to tell her not to make a scene. Kabir goes to Arnav to tell him what is going on. Pia finds out and decides that she does not want Abhay to get in trouble because of her. She won't let that happen. She also heads to study room.

Misha and Pia verbal show down. Pia says she doesn't want any more favors.

Misha explains the situation to Arnav, how he's sneaking in and stealing things. Arnav confronts Abhay and is about to hit him but Pia screams, "No." Sid comes over too. Misha is now scolding Pia. She tells her how she could support Abhay when the Dobrials gave her shelter. Pia asks her how she could doubt their friendship over one small thing. Everyone has done her favors all her life because she is an orphan but no more favors. I will leave right now.

Abhay is frisked. The anniversary CD is found.

Misha- Wait! Pia, if you want to leave you can but he's staying right here. Kabir, frisk him!

Sid volunteers instead to frisk him. Misha and Pia glare at each other. Sid starts to frisk him and finds a CD. Abhay snatches the CD and breaks it. Misha starts laughing and realizes the CD he broke was the anniversary CD. Misha asks her dad if he will let Abhay go easily, to call the cops.

Pia is hysterical. She shouts at Arnav to say the truth, creating an angry Misha.

Pia- Why don't you say something? How many times are you going to create false lies? Do something! Say something!

Misha- Why the hell are you speaking to my dad like that?

Misha pushes her into a glass wardrobe. She is unconscious and bleeding greatly.

Everyone stares as Pia is pushed into a glass wardrobe, shattered glasses all over her. She is bleeding like crazy. Abhay goes to Pia and sees how she is. He pulls a glass shard. Madhu falls and faint but everyone is just staring. Arnav holds her while Abhay steps aside.

Arnav's confession.

Arnav- I love you. You say I don't stand up to you. See, now I am. Someone, call the ambulance!

The doctor comes over and the doctor asks who her father is. Arnav says, he is, their blood type is the same.

Raichand's realize Pia's blood is not human. Abhay tries to take her away from the doctor and Arnav.

Haseena whispers to Chand, her blood is not human. Abhay also realizes this and picks her up. Arnav tries to stop him. He tells Arnav that Pia does not want any more favors. When she needed you, you didn't support her.

Sid creates trouble for the Raichand's.

Abhay attempts to take her away but Sid interrupts saying, she is a human who needs medical attention. Doctor, don't you think her blood is a little weird.

Precap

In a car. Pia is laying against Haseena.

Chand: We were able to get her out of there. Do you think we'll be able to save her? I think it is too late.

Abhay: Nothing will happen to Pia. I will save her.

Haseena: What? What did you say? You're going to save her. Don't even think about it. You know how dangerous this is. Your life can be in danger.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was super fast.

Thanks for the awesome update. Sid is just too much.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the updates you write the episode pretty well,waiting for tommorows episode.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the quick update.

mjht-mayur thumbnail
uh....im sorry but isnt it april?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Wow so much drama.
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for an amazing upgrade, I is not expected to Misha
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me Abhay was the Hero of the Show as always.
~He took the blame for Piya's sake and kept his word that he would not allow her truth to be revealed (
If the Accident would not have happened...it would have stayed hidden)
~He was the first to respond after she falls down
~He took care of Pia's self respect by telling that Pia would not want any favors from Arnab
~He saved his family honor by taking Pia from Dobriyal House to save her.

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton for the update! I'll go watch the episode now! ๐Ÿ˜Š
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks like a powerful episode๐Ÿ˜Š..thks for the update.can't wait to see it๐Ÿ˜Š