Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Ek Suhana Safar ~~ The Journey Throughout

Wo Toh Tum Se Mohabbat Ho Gai Zaalim

Hum Toh wo Khud Sar Hai Jo Apni Bhi Tamanna Nhi Krte
Un Mein Kuch Baat Hi Thi Aesi...
Dil Naa DeteToh Jaan Chlii Jati!!

The Tale of Two Hearts

I realize the odds and sciences are against me. But science is not the total answer; this I have learned in my lifetime. And that leaves me with the belief that miracles, no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real and can occur without regard to the natural order of things!![--the NOTEbook]

She had the most perfect Wedding with the most Perfect man on earth! perfect it was for everybody! She got what she wanted. He got what he wanted. But, 

what did they want?
LOVE? well both of them were sure that they'll never get it in their lives! so what did they want? find your answer in this thread. 

Who were THEY?
Ans: Arjun Singhania, the most eligible bachelor, the rich and ruthless business man. He lost in belief in love, why? why did he marry her? what's on in his mind? Trust me, he can never be simple! he is as complicated as it can get in every prospect! Will he complicate his life further?? of course he will!!

Arohi Ahuluwalia-oh no, Singhania! she was the associate of THE Arjun Singhania! THAT by itself was the biggest thing she had achieved in her life! next comes living a life in a joint family which she loved but did not get anything in return! She is an awesome singer but she buried her dreams to save her family from humiliation! why and from what? 

will Love I'mPossible = Love I'm Possible?!

No one can fall deliberately in love, IT JUST HAPPENS. Just like a sudden storm in the calm ocean, it comes and takes away all the coherence and peace from your mind, 
 makes you restless, blows away your senses THAT ONE SECOND is when you know, you've FALLEN in love![thanks to all the romance i read and watch] [Vrshn]

"Ishq Se Dur Kab Taak Bhagoge...
Jitna Dur Jao Utnahi Kareeb Aaoge!!"

Find the answers to all your questions in this thread! In addition to all these we have too many firsts here! their 
  • first kiss,
  • first jagda,
  • first meet,
  • first wedding night,
  • first saree romance,
  • first party romance,
  • first jealousy,
  • first love and first so on...

dont miss the efforts of Jai,Dadi and Co to bring this couple together and dont ever miss the besharam Dialogues of This Arjun!! ❤️ and my god their Shimla romance!! **too hot** [Vrshn]

Thread 1 >>>> Index

Prologue ~~ [PG 1]

Chapter 1 ~ Wedding Night [PG 5]

Chapter 2 ~ First Meeting [PG 11]
Chapter 3 ~ 1st Saree Romance & Bed Sharing [PG 16]

Chapter 4 ~ Party Romance [PG 20]
Chapter 5 ~ First Rain Kiss [PG 25]
Chapter 6 ~ A Shocked Arjun & Arohi's Cooking [PG 30]
Chapter 7 ~ Arjun Restless+His Concern [PG 39]
Chapter 8 ~ His Misunderstanding [PG 43]
Chapter 9 ~ Her Outburst_Arjun Guilty [PG 48]
Chapter 10 ~ A Drunken Arjun & The Kiss [PG 55]

Chapter 11 ~ Unknown Feelings [PG 57]
Chapter 12 ~ Aru Jealous+Drunk=Aj Trouble [PG 73]
Chapter 13 ~ Arjun - The Savior [PG 84]
Chapter 14 ~ Confident Aj_Aru's Fear for His Life [PG 89]

Chapter 15 ~ His Condition_Aru's Suicide Atmpt. [PG 92]
Chapter 16 ~ The Power of Marriage [PG 99]
Chapter 17 ~ The Truth [PG 112]
Chapter 18 ~ Moment of Realization+Kitchen Romance+Fight+Arjun's Accident [PG 123]

Chapter 19 ~ Arohi's care+Arjun's First Gift+Valentine's Party_Dance+Confession+Cottage Romance [PG 146]
~~ 
Brief Update (English)_By Varsh [PG 118]

Thread 1

MAHI
Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start sounds interesting
Update more.. =)

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..its sounds very interesting..do continue..:)

hey frnds here is d index..:)

INDEX

scene 2,scene3,scene4- page 2

Chapter 2-scene1- page 3

Chapter 2-scene2,scene3- page 4

Chapter2-scene3 continue, Chapter 3-page 5

Chapter 4-scene1-page 6

Chapter 4-scene 2-page 8

scene1,2-page 11

Chapter5-scene1-page 13

Chapter5-scene2-page 14

Chapter 6-scene1,2-page 16

Chapter 7-scene 1...page-18

Chapter 7-scene2 ; Chapter 8-scene1-page 20

Chapter 8-scene2-page 22

Chapter 9-scene1-page 24

Chapter 9-scene2-page 30

Chapter 9-scene2 continue-page 39

Chapter 10-scene1-page 43

Chapter 10-scene2-page 47

Chapter 10-scene3-page 48

Chapter 11-scene1,2-page 55

Chapter 11-scene3-page 56,57

Chapter 12-scene1-page 58

Chapter 12-scene2-page 61

Chapter 12-scene3-page 64,65,66,73

Chapter 13-scene1-page 77,81

Chapter 13-scene2-page 82,84,85

Chapter 14-scene1-page 87

Chapter 14-scene2-page 88

Chapter 14-at present-page 89

Chapter 15-scene1-page 91

Chapter 15-scene2-page 92

Chapter 15-scene3-page 95

Chapter 16-scene1-page 99

Chapter 16-page 103

Chapter 17-page 112

Chapter 18-scene1-page 114

Chapter 18-scene2--page 116

brief update in english-page 118(vrshn's post)

Chapter 18-scene3-page 123,132

Chapter 19-scene1-page 136

Chapter 19-scene2-page 142

Chapter 19-scene3-page 143

Chapter 19-scene4-page 146

link to d new thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1693667

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
khadija-kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice FF....do continue.....!!!!!
-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Seems nice..do continue:) 
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting start do continue
cloud.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it seems interesting, pls. continue

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
interesting.. HM se hi shuru ,😉 writing ka pehla rule.. know your Audience 🤣🤣🤣 🤣..🤣 

pls do continue..
Edited by roshaniD - 13 years ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The room was echoing in laughter of girls. They  all are enjoying teasing new shy bride. Dadi! entered in the room ,which was fully decorated, flower's all around the room , rose petal's on bed ,room filled with candle and many more decoration's , perfect for 1st night. ,the huge room was shining with the golden lights of candles. a smile appeared on dadi face seeing, in da circle of girls, on center of bed ,the most beautiful bride ever ,arjun's bride 

"Mrs.Arohi Arjun Singhania"

"C'mon girl out of this room my daughter in law is tired let her rest"Said Dadi
girls giggle ,And left after wishing her luck.
Dadi kiss her forehead.) and went out, leave her alone,trembling. . ...
arohi lock the door & turn around, the romantic atmosphere of The room create lumps in her throat.She went to the table,pour water in a glass. but the  noise of her bangles irritate her" 1st of all i have to get rid of it" Thought arohi. She went toward dressing.threw her dupatta on bed.   Oh ! mangtika,necklaces,chains,earrings , From where should i start?"!arohi thought!

She started taking  off her jewelry randomly. & take out her heavy chunri. while taking out hr jewelery,she saw herself in mirror, and come to know "she could look stunning"becoz her dress...Her choli is quite short & fit showing her each curve & deep neck. on back only a net of few stripes. baby sleeves. her lehnga is starting from hr hip bone,showng her bare stomach, and ya gold chain on her stomach."Oh this chain is still here! after all being arjun malhotra's wife.what else can i expect." khank thought.Only his name made her blush,But she saw a shadow of some one on curtain of terrace."Room is locked , how can some one enter it! was some one already her ! Oh god he is coming toward's terrace door if he entered in the room" thought arohi. She grab her red dupata, and run toward the fruit basket, grab her favorite weapon knife!Someone entrerd The room, she was about stab The knife, but his good luck, he turned back,hold her wrist at right time."Its me 'arjun' ".Said arjun holding her wrist's
She surprised,but lose her balance and they both fall on bed (arohi on top) and "broke it"Unfortunately, for the help they hold the flowers chain,but broke all. flower rain started.

The warmth of his body and touch of his cheeks made her to get up soon but.. she couldnt. For her help arjun start removing the trap of flowers but accidentally touch her bare back.This act give her a 1000 volt current. with her all energy she kept her hand on his chest , try to get up. but her "neck chain stuck in his button" and she fall again with a great jerk. her hands sliped on his bare chest. their eyes met, and lips only a inch apart so they can feel the breath of each other.
maybe "destiny has something else" in store 4 them.
arohi  got embarrassed, and try to remove the chain 4rm the button, but no use.arjun keep starng at her face.he tried 2 remove da chain, his fingers touched her soft hand. which made her heart beat more fast,due 2 the closeness he can easly feel it. Finally she removed the chain ,he hold her arms ,and help her 2 got up.she got up fast,hairs on her shouldr,snatchng her dupta with one hand,bt she cant move, her dupatta...

"He hold my Dupatta "Thought arohi . she pulled dupattta but didn't succeed ,she turn 2 arjun. Her dupta is stuck under arjun hand,but he didn't realize.becoz of the sight of hr beautiful back .she stared at his hand. he came 2 his senses and get up. she fast cvrd her shoulder with dupata and grab the knife and point  2 arjun.  "U said that ." said arohi but was cut off between arjun.  "Some guest's r staying for tonight there car got punctured so i can't go there u have locked the room i knew that that's i came from back"said arjun 
arjun stared at the  knife,she kept it down, sit on the couch, with teary eyes. 
" Know u have reached so far that u can't turn behind.What i said i have did that,Know it's Ur turn.We have to clear account"Said arjun 
arjun remove his white coat , throw it on the floor, he grab the  bad sheet ,threw it on the floor. pick 1 pillow,blanket lay on the bed showing arohi back.
arohi stood up grab the  pillow, move toward the sofa, which is showing back 2 bed. lay on it ,cover herself with bed sheet.
but both were laying with open eyes, with the flashback of "Past"

arjun opened the door of washroom,entered the room,in white bath rob. with wet hairs. he opened closet ,took out his cloth ..."oh ! arohi, arohi,wake up i have to open the door of room"Said arjun..no response...while cleang his hair wid towel,he went 2 her, about 2 speak but...

arjun's POV:

She was in deep sleep,  ,her one hand(still holding knife) down 4rm the sofa. 1 hand was near the face. her face... hr eyelash arr so dark , he cheek r like petal of rose ,and hr lips , perfect ,ya perfect for kiss . his eyes moves down 2 her neck. within second his eyes,mouth opened wide. arjun( keepng his hand on his eyes and turn back) " men ne nhi deka, kuch nhi dekha,nhi dekha." thought arjun

He take a deep breath ,removed his hand,opened his eyes. pick the glass of water, turn back and throw on her face. arohi shouted "daddu"(Grand father) and fall from the sofa. She gave him a dirty look, she was not able 2 breath. 2 greatest shock of her life "water while sleepng" and "arjun in bathrobe" .  "What are u staring at huh ? I was trying to wake u up from hour's if i have'nt throwed the water yet it've took my whole life to do that , get up i need to open the door! " said arjun .She stood up,covering herself with dupatta ,and rubng her eyes with other hand. she throw pilow on da bed. took her clothes . while entering the washroom,she turnd around and mumered "MONSTER" and quckly close da door." mere kan bajty hen? pta nhi mujhe kya kya sunai deta he. bt wait ,pr hmesha tb hi sunai dete hen,jb ye aas pas hoti he. he stard washroom door in anger." Said arjun! .arjun opened the door of room : driver car nikalo jldi,late ho rha he" he shouted ,He  close his red shirt buttons, heard jay voice
Jay(in da hallway): "yar tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? teri waja se men jldi utha hun ,tu kbhi ni bdle ga"Said jay loudly!  jay entrd da room, and lost his senses by seeing the massive room ,and the broken bed.his mouth opend wide. while arjun kept on talking: kyn daily men uthta hun,aaj kun nhi? oye jay, kya hay? pagal ho gya hay?."yar ye, mtlb yar ,umm to ne bed tor dya?"Asked jay.
"Haan unbalance hogya tu call kardena" Said arjun while brushing his hair's
"yar, 1st night  mein hi...tu ne..." said jay .arjun glared at him! furniture ko goli mar, kahan he bhabi, naraz hogai? mayke chlegai?" asked jay!

"pagal he kya,washroom men he kyun"?asked jay looking at the mess !
yar tu ne SR mnai he, ya war ki he? mujhe ni pta tha tu itna desparte tha..."Said jay. arjun  blushed of the thought that what the heck Aksh is thinking!. he gave him a tight slap on his back ,"bnd kr behudgiii" said arjun
"acha mein besharam and you, you broke the bed in 1st night" said jay
arjun beating jay ,while jay laughed  but he stopped ,becoz arohi was standing tottaly embarrassed,in her yellow suit.
"gud mrng bhabi." Shouted jay
arjun stopped but, didn't turn. still showing her back. mean while 
dadi came "ufff tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? aur jay tu..."shouted dadi! 
"nahi dadi main office ja raha hun" Said arjun
Dadi(2 arjun):" tu to aisa hi rhega, tera kuch ni ho"... but dadi stopped by seeing the condition of room.Shanak  got freeze!
Dadi:get out u both " arjun left and jay behind him !
"gud mrng dadi" said arohi!. "gud morng dear"said dadi
"sorry dadi,., umm... men ye sb saaf..."said arohi!
"tu chor is ko,pehle tyar ho,aur ye kya pehna he? aaj shadi ka pehla din he, chal men tujhe tyar krti hunn" Said dadi!...

Edited by AAKMH2 - 12 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
continue continue
PM me plz