16th April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you Mages for subbing in for me. You did me a huge favor. πŸ€—

Abhiya had no sparkπŸ˜”. Maybe because there wasn't so much focus on them πŸ˜†. It as a party scene so the scenes moved from one person to another. Not the best episode we've seen for Abhiya and PKYEK in general πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Celebration of 25 years. Sid introduces his parents.

Sid introduces Panchi to his supposed parents. The parents flatter her, compliment on Sid's choice. Panchi's parents come along. The supposed parents are also praised. Mr. Dobrial needs to make a space. Mrs. Dobrial whispers to him to say good things about her. Pia and Abhay are shown. He says: "Thank you so much for being here. I want to raise a toast to my beautiful wife." He calls Madhu over. Arnav talks about how they have spent 25 years together and how it was valuable.

Pia is upset and remembers a moment form her past.

Pia is sad. She recalls when Arnav was praising Sughand. He says, "Now I know why she makes such oily food. She doesn't want any other girl to fall for me." Pia begins to cry while Abhay stand watching.

Cutting cake. Panchi and Sid dance.

The Dobrial parents cut the cake and feed each other. Abhay tells her- always remember that I am with you. Panchi and Sid dance while Arnav and Sid's supposed parents watch.

A mix up of information with here Sid studied. Arnav is suspicious.

Sid's Father- Wow. What a beautiful couple.

Arnav- (He compliments Sid about how successful he is)

Sid's Father- That's because he works so hard. He is focused on his work in Kolkatta. Even his mother followed along with him. He spend half time in Delhi with us and half time in Kolkatta.

Arnav is confused because Sid had told him he was in Ahmdabad (sry for misspelling). "Was Danish right?"

Haseena talks to Madhu and she is persuaded that Sidchi are going to get married.

Haseena is watching Sid and Panchi. Madhu praises Sid about how perfect he is for Panchi. She mentions his parents and Haseena is confused. Haseena thinks- what is he thinking? He's gone so far as to get parents. This will only hurt our kind. Haseena advices Madhu to let Panchi and Sid get to know each other more because they've just met and Panchi is young. Madhu explains that she knows where Haseena is coming from but she doesn't know Sid, "he is an excellent boy. We don't want to delay such a perfect opportunity". Haseena thinks- Sid has played such a huge trick. What is he planning to do? Is he really going to get married to a human?

Pia gets very upset that Sughand and Arnav's past may be revealed and is comforted by Abhay. Abhay goes up to Arnav's study room to fix the situation. Kabir notices.

Pia is watching Arnav and crying. Abhay says to her- I can't see you like this Pia. I wish to cure your pain. Seeing you so sad, I feel disgusted at myself. I hate myself. Are you okay? Why are you so unhappy? Pia- I can't do it. He's one again going to prevent that there was nothing between mom and him. Misha was so happy to see my mom's picture with Misha's parents." Pia goes on about how "if the secret is revealed, Misha and Panchi will hate me and their father. If I am going to stay in between my friends, I have to keep this to myself." Abhay assures her it will be okay and he is there for her. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it". Abhay walks upstairs and Kabir sees him. Kabir thinks- What is he planning to do, Abhay Raichand?

Haseena tells Chand about the Sidchi marriage. Chand is planning take action. There is a Sid and Chand verbal showdown.

Haseena tells Chand that Sid is planning to marry Panchi. They think Sid is getting emotional attached. Chand is planning to stop him while he can but Haseena tells him to be patience. If he does something radical, everything will be revealed. Chand walks over to Sid's parents. Sid walks over too. Sid introduces his parents. They start to clash against each other politely while Arnav is standing next to Sid. Chand says, it's amazing. Its hard to see sons praising parents. Sid says- don't worry. Abhay will praise you one day. He basically disses Abhay and Panchi noticed.

Arnav confronts Sid and Panchi is seen worried.

Panchi takes Arnav from there and tells him he shouldn't have invited Raichand's. Look how they are speaking to Sid! Arnav tells her about the Kolkatta and Ahmadabad situation. Panchi comes over in the middle of their conversation. Arnav confronts him about the situation. "How is it possible for your parents to mix up where you went to school?"

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome back dear.πŸ€—

Thanks a lot for the update. Eagerly waiting for Sid's explanation.

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey. Thanks for the update. Great job!

I am pretty sure Sid being Sid, will cook up something and yet again hide his secrets! I feel bad for Panchi!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iam sure Sid will easily get out of this sticky situation. Also it would be nice if once n for all Kabir will get it thru his head that its always gonna be about Abhay n Piya.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Sid Will Get Out Of Mess Too By Lying His Out.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update! True, the Episode had no spark because of lack of Abhiya scenes and too many loose ends.
Funny...
  • Not even Misha notices Piya
  • Abhay forgets that he and Pia has to keep pretenses
  • Kabir is too busy drinking and chatting that he had no time to see Abhiya moments and only notices Abhay when he goes up
  • T is too busy with her girlie gang that she forgets to throw herself on Abhay
  • Arnab does not notice Danish who is in the Party uninvited
Waise bhi convenience ki hae yeh kahaani...
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks white fantasy for lovely update