IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ABHYA TO SEE PIYA IN PAIN

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

SO It was a big let down after a whole week of awesome ABHIYA HOTTNESS scene..But Still I havE no complaints..because ..ABHIYA standing together were looking soooooo stunning..that I forgot that they dint show us like what we dreamt that ABhay should go to pick Piya & there be some intense passionate moment there etc etc...and our desire is kindled by the creaives themselves...they have spoilt us TOTALLY so now we demand nothing less you see..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...nevertheless..it was sooo touching & sweet to see Abhay is only & only watching how is Piya feeling all through out ..And Piya was sooooo hurt..that her tears just were flowing down ..no stopping types..and the way she remembered her Dad saying some speech to her mom Sugand in happier times in her childhood brought tears to my eyes too..she really must be feeling like How can anyone who loved a person once so intensely just forget about that person..completely ..!! And thank god still she did not loose faith in the emotion called love....!! It is just IMPOSSIBLE for ABHAY to see any small wrinkle of pain or a drop of tear in Piya's eyes..He reasures her saying Piya always remember I am with you..Forever..!! And she hides her tears for his sake..!!awww..and again when she again cries ..uncontrollably ..ABHAY is totally disturbed..he is feeling sooo helpless & he dosent liek being helpless specially not for Piya..and It is a shame & biggest loss for him when Piya is crying & he is helpless..SO he begs her to tell him what is bothering her & she says that ..the slide show will create problem..She so dosent want to hurt Madhu Panchi & Piya ..or loose their friendship which she treasures so much..!!Aww..And Our hero gives his promise again that DO NOT FEAR WHNE I AM HERE..I will fix it..you dont worry aw..with that ever sweet gesture of hands on her cute face,..wiping her tears & fears..!!😳..he moves to the study..But Kabir ..seems is totally jobless but always wondering about Abhay..I was so pissed when he told Misha about it..Chalo kuch bhi ho..I hope we get some passionate moment ..next Monday & the whole week as ..!! Because we just cant get enough of ABHIYA aka Visu & PKYEK is nothing without ABHIYA ..at least half the time shoudl eb dedicated to them..only then everything looks awesome..!!

And fro tonight I want to dedicate this sweetets song..I so love..for ABHAY's reassurance & unconditional love  for Piya & vice versa..😳
In ansoonon se kisko kya hua hansil 
Mana kehna hai asan nibhana hai mushkil 
Phir bhi ae yaar mere 
Sunle meri intltajhaa 
Bhool ja Jo hua use bhool ja hai kasam tujhe muskura 
khud ko na de yun saza 

Teri zindagi teri hai kisi ki amant nahin 
Jab chahe tod de aese ek imart nahin 
Is baar dil ka suda karna na yun bewahja 
Bhool ja Jo hua use bhool ja hai kasam tujhe muskura 
khud ko na de yun saza un yadon ko bhool ja 
Jo hua use bhool ja hai kasam tujhe muskura 
khud ko yiun na de tu saza un yadon ko tu bhool ja... 
na nana bhool ja.... 
Khud ko yun na de tu saza 
Un yadon ko tu bhool ja... ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tr. I wish i had the same capability as you or poco to write such wonderful essay. i am not blabber too much because  I am working on a ff, and vm on my free time as a treat for some abhiya's fan, and v.m. which is gonna be 10 mins long with 2 songs. i am using all the special effect i have on my mac labtop. so on top of exams. please bear with me. u r right it's impossible for abhay to see piya in pain . he is just so adorable. i just loved how much he he loves piya,  wanted to take all her suffering, and could not see her in pain. he wanted all her miseries for himself even though he already has plenty full of it. tr. even though their was no steamy scenes which i always crave for , forgive for being such so shameless. when it comes to them, i am just like this. The whole conversation really showed how much this love to have for each other, and find happiness in each other. i just cried from the convo today. i just love these too so much. u can c from sig how much i love and adore them. and , it's not enough to put in words . bye tr. the ff's will be here soon, but the v.m. i have for u i hope u like it. it's gonna be posted in couple of days. when i post it, i want it to polished, and the best.😳. love yaπŸ€—
Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my dream went in water !! flood came on it ..but abhay rocked he could not see piya in pain ..he rocks yaar !! we expected to much form today episode although nothing came true ..and i hate kabir 4 telling it to misha !! and the way abhay told i am with i swear nothing was better than that !! superb post hema like always ..love u and abhiya !!
Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ah actually it was a touching scene hema , i have seriously no complaints from todays episode

these emotional scenes show the real strength and love of abhiyaπŸ‘πŸΌ
jo dukh mein ek doosre ke saath hote hain woh hi sacche dost hote hain
kisses hugs r all fineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† , that all couples do, but this couple is above them ,
 they r a gr8 support system to each other,
i am glad they r communicating more and more these days ,
i always wanted a verbal bonding between them, the more u talk , the more u understand , the more chances r there ur relationship will suceed😊
sorry 4 this lectureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ps- suku is too good in these emotional scenes , brilliant
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think misha will be hostile towards piya but abhay will always be with her.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aja aja Hema ek hug deti hoon for writing such romantic posts throughout the week. Kash mai bhi apne feelings ko aise hi express kar pati. Keep it coming next week also. For us the show means abhiya and abhiya only. Meri nazar sirf unhe hi dekhti hai. I want more and more abhiya.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post !!

Sort of episdoe was good . Till they show abhlya i will be always complaining πŸ˜†...sort of lost in the crowd .....πŸ˜•

Even piya feel sad abhay will be able to give her his shoulder ....with abhay she may not feel alone . I know upcoming track misha will hate piya and she will be all alone. ...but with abhay she will be fine. Okay i really want to see what kabir is gonna do as he always claim her best friend .

Today abhay started saying that he is responsible for her pain..i was wondering why he is saying for something he is not .................such abhay love is ( but it was little overdoes πŸ˜†) .

Thanks hema for wonderful

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post Hema as always. And your song selection is just amazing...every time you post the right song.πŸ‘

I wonder how will Abhay be able to leave Piya. He can't do that.😭

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post!  I Liked seeing Abhay and Piy a together? Did you guys notice that after Piya walked the memory lane and wiped her tears Abhay kept his hands on her arms. He was supporting and loving as always and wanting to make things right for Piya.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Awesome Post!  I Liked seeing Abhay and Piy a together? Did you guys notice that after Piya walked the memory lane and wiped her tears Abhay kept his hands on her arms. He was supporting and loving as always and wanting to make things right for Piya.

Thank you Anamika darling.πŸ€—.& spot on..yes he was holdingher..& you know when they stand together I always will be measure theri closeness & their touches & their proximity & what part of theirs is touching where..This is just a sample of my..craziness..yaar ..it is not intentional..I am tooo into them..cant help..it..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†