Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_K

mental hospital nahi... detention ya rehab centre me daalo!

hn teek karwa k wapis bhi chahiye🤣🤣
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! OMG! ye main kya dekh rahi hu its UNBELIVEABLE my god...😲 iss FC mein 2 shankuypies ne kadam rahka kuch SHADO ke liye ahhh maza aa gaya...bahut bahut SHUKRIYA aap dono kaa MAHARANIYON...🤣
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bia_Ansari

hn teek karwa k wapis bhi chahiye🤣🤣

theek ho raha hai don't worry...
de ghuma ke gauri ko... aise hi!

@NM: kabhi kabhi meherbaani karne mood ho jata hai ainvayi... :)

Shashank Vyas and Pratyusha Banerjee to perform for Simar's Sangeet

Thursday, July 07, 2011 | 5:24:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments
Shashank Vyas and Pratyusha Banerjee to perform for Simar's Sangeet

ColorsSasural Simar Ka to see a celebrity galore for Simar and Prem's Sangeet ceremony...

Colors is preparing for the grand wedding of Simar (Deepika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) in Sasural Simar Ka.

But since it is a big fat Indian wedding, pre wedding ceremonies are bound to happen and we hear that the channel is planning to make the pre wedding functions a celebrity galore.

A source says, "There are a lot of functions before the wedding and for the Sangeet ceremony viewers will see Jagya (Shashank Vyas) and Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee), fromBalika Vadhu,performing for the occasion."

We contacted Shashank Vyas and he said, "I cannot comment anything on that because I have not got an official call from anyone as of now."

Pratyusha Banerjee was unavailable for comments.

Well viewers, get ready to see the next big fat Indian wedding in ColorsSasural Simar Ka…  
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely pics chhoti...

and i wish k gauri simar ki shaadi me naa aaye... it wud be so fun watching JaAn together again... but wahan toh chhoti anandi bhi hogi!!
@Neha_K That's sooo sweet of u DI thank You so much 4 appreciating my work all over again...🤗 n yes I also want gauri 2 b away 4m JaAn n let dem enjoy their mesmerising moment coz v immensely miss our JaAN ðŸ’”

JAGYA goes GAYwhile handling two WIVES ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

The very famous TV show, Balika Vadhu which features on the Colors TV Channel is set to encounter yet another twist. Very recently the protagonist of the show, Anandhi saw her husbandJagya get married to another girl namedGauri. Eventually, Gauri found a place in Jagya's house as the second wife. The writer of the show has revealed that it has been decided to convert Jagya into a Gay character, since he has been finding trouble handling all the situation in the house.Sunkey News had an interview with the producers of Balika Vadhu, where they answered our questions.

Who does Jagya get Gay with?
Jagya gets gay with his own reflection in the mirror. Jagya starts noticing a different person standing inside the mirror rather than himself (Like the Movie Mirrors and Jessica Sanders from Heroes TV Show). He falls in love with his alter image in the mirror, who calls himself Thagya.

What happens to the two wives, Gauri and Anandi?
Gauri and Anandi grow up to accept their husbands change in control panel, and realize they can't do anything about it. Since every woman needs love in her life, 2 years done the line, Gauri undergoes a sex change operation to get Jagya back in her life.
Anandi continues her devotion to Jagya, until she falls in love with Gaurankh, which is the male version of Gauri. They both get married and live happily ever after.

How do the family members react to all this?
Well, as ever other than Daadisa,all the other family members keep quiet and watch kids and the grandmother fight. The Daadi although initially goes against her sons decision, but eventually her love for the grandson makes her accept his gayness.

So, is this the end of Balika Vadhu show as we know?
Not at all. You see after all this I have told you, the son/daughter of Jagya and Thagya, gets married in childhood to the son/daughter of Anandhi and Gauri, leading to yet another child marriage. We would call this Season 2, which would be the re-run of the entire crap you have already seen till date. We believe, if Simi Gerwal can do it in India's Most Desirable, I.e. repeat the same crap again and again and people still watch it, we will do it as well.

What message are you passing through Balika Vadhu through all these new stories?
Straight and simple ' Child Marriage is Gay in more than 1 way.

OMG! OMG! OMG! ye show kaha jaa raha hai?? bt jahan bhi ja raha hai sahi jaa rahi hai.. after all I ws deseparately w8ng 4 d BIG CHANGE in BV n CV'S made it true 4 us. yipee it will be HILLARIUOS 2 see how JAG treats himself as a boyfreind or a girlfreind...🤣 ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

😆Yeh accha hai khud se hi PYAR jatao jab dono mein se koi bhi BIWI BHAO ne de...😆

Edited by Neha951000 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cool pix!
jagiya itna bura nehin hota toh...main pix jyada njoy karpati!!

@nm
chhoti ...don't be so shocked ...
woh gay wali article is just a comic one...like jetsar times!😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_K

koi nahi... apne pair pe kulhadi maar rahi hai!
but jagya is such a confused character... pehle jab anandi k sath tha toh usme gauri ko dekhta tha, ab jab gauri sath hai toh usse anandi ki yaad aati hai!

sahi bola...!!
mera dil karta hai...do thapad laga doon jag ka!😡
tu kab regular hogi neha??

Jagya will seek financial help from Anandi in Balika Vadhu!

on Saturday at 03:47pm
Colors' "Balika Vadhu" is seeing a love triangle at the moment, where Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) is trying her best to win Jagya (Shashank Vyas) back from Gauri.

She is supported by the whole of family and Dadisa(Surekha Sikri) is also giving her contribution without even letting others know about her plans. As per the ongoing track, Jagya is in need of some money as he wants to study further.

He approaches Dadisa for help but she advises him to first seek help from his father Bhaironsa (Anup Soni). However, he turns Jagya down and shows his reluctance in helping him out. Then Dadisa further asks Jagya to seek help from Anandi. A half-hearted Jagya then asks Anandi to help him, being a dutiful wife; Anandi speaks to Bhaironsa and convinces him to help Jagya out of this trouble.

As per a source, "Bhairon will agree with Anandi but he will want her to give him money from her account and also ask Jagya to take money from Anandi whenever in need".

So this way we will see Jagya bumping into Anandi frequently. Will Gauri be able to withstand this decision of Bhaironsa?? Do watch out the show for more updates!!!
Shashank Vyas aka Jagya confirmed the news...
Edited by Neha951000 - 12 years ago