Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Hey Gauri πŸ€—  πŸ€—  I like both Sakshi Tanwar n Ram kapoor and its gonna come on Sony not on SP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U dislike Sony also kya?? πŸ˜†

here is the link to the article
http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HM/2011/04/20/ArticleHtmls/SET-REPORT-20042011532002.shtml?Mode=1

yup I dislike Sony channel as well not just crap plus because that silly Sony have also once ended my beloved show Pyaar Ka Bandhan for no good reason
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Angel

yup I dislike Sony channel as well not just crap plus because that silly Sony have also once ended my beloved show Pyaar Ka Bandhan for no good reason

Oh i know i used to watch PKB i loved Shashank n Prateeksha's pair...But they pulled the show off air but then Sony has always been like that i don't think besides CID there is any other long running show on the channel...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Let me make the new thread.
.Angel thumbnail
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

KritiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Shru πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—   Did u see the promo of new Sakshi Tanwar n Ram Kapoor show Bade acche lagte hai?? its beautiful 😍 😍 i m so surely watching this show 😍 there was a SBS segment also on it today πŸ₯³
nyctophilia thumbnail

lovely and I finally find something to look forward to on TV

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Me toooo Gauri πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³  U saw the promo Gauri its WONDERFUL Sakshi looks So Ethereal in the promo 😍 Her name is Priya in the show...And Ram kapoor has his own name on the Show..I.e Ram Kapoor πŸ˜† M looking forward to Priya n Ram's love story 😍
.Angel thumbnail

Oh i know i used to watch PKB i loved Shashank n Prateeksha's pair...But they pulled the show off air but then Sony has always been like that i don't think besides CID there is any other long running show on the channel...

I know they put an end to lovely PraSha jodi I was hurt but not as hurt as I am over TL because the updater for PKB and I was getting pretty bored of doing so, ending it did hurt me for PraSha sakes and I was kinda happy because my updating days were over🀣😈😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
After Reading the Article i m so sure this song is gonna go for a Long Run !! Just like Kusum n Kutumb i guess this will be the longest running show of EK on Sony
nyctophilia thumbnail

I know they put an end to lovely PraSha jodi I was hurt but not as hurt as I am over TL because the updater for PKB and I was getting pretty bored of doing so, ending it did hurt me for PraSha sakes and I was kinda happy because my updating days were over🀣😈😳

Oh Accha πŸ˜† i use to watch it like on and off but i like Vivan and Kritika's pair 😳
.Angel thumbnail

After Reading the Article i m so sure this song is gonna go for a Long Run !! Just like Kusum n Kutumb i guess this will be the longest running show of EK on Sony

well I really hope so because if I fall in love with the show and they pull it of air then I will for sure/ever give up on India daily drama.