Written Update of April 15th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
not much happen today...but good start i would say...

Rasal gets food for Vick and tells him to eat it and Vick pick up medication and Rasal says no eat first and he does and he ask if she made it and she says no i asked servant to make it since you like it and Vick ask you still remember my likes and dislikes and Rasal says i will go get your dinner ready and ask what would you like to eat and Vick says whatever you like and Rasal says my likes and dislikes are what Ranveer likes are and you are the guess so tell me what do you want to eat and Vick says i would like anything made by you and Rasal leaves

Ranveer calls to ask Vick how is it going and he tell him the story and Ranveer is happy to hear that Rasal remembers his likes and dislikes Rasal thinks she does not want to eat with Vick and calls Ranveer and asks when will he come Ranveer gets angry and says you know i went to eat with Rukmi why are you spoiling my mood you are doing all this on purpose right and Rasal hangs up the phone and remembers the words Rukmi says that she is afraid seeing Vick she might have all her feels back for him and goes to call Vick to eat and Vick is looking at her pics and remembering good old days and Rasal calls his name out that the photo drops form his hand n the floor facing down and Rasal picks it up before she can turn it he takes it an says its my SIL and moms photo and Rasal says i wonder what SIL thinks of me and he says she is very kind and Rasal says that is why she had to go threw such sorrow loosing her husband and ask why he did not come for her and Vick says i had fainted since i had in my mind that i wanted to die and Rasal says dinner is ready and as thy sit o eat he ask if she is going to an she says she already ate

Ranveer and Rukmi are enjoying dinner and some singers come and the waiter tells thm the famous singer of Rajasthaan is here and Rukmi says he is great singer and Ranveer ask if she heard him and she says everyone has you have too do your remember at shiv temple you came to tie secret thread and he tries to remember but cant and Rukmi looks sad and she says not to worry new beginning has started so i will hear the song like i am listening 1st time and when the singer sings both RukVeer has cute eye locking movement and playing with their hands and Rasal and Vick look at one another too Rukmi remembers when Ranver 1st met and came to tie the thread at temple and Vick remembers time spent with Rasal and Ranveer remembers the time as Ashram and show ends on Rukmis smiling face (my video had cut off so is someone knows what Rukmi says about Rasal and Vick before it ends please add it thank you)

Monday: Rasal tells Vick Rukmi came in between RasVeer Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for a lovely update..................thank god ranveer did not regained his memory................
kamkailash thumbnail
Ranveer should not get back his memory.He should not hate rukmi. I can not tolerate that.
samirah23 thumbnail
I think even if he get his memory back, he will not hate her.  He will keep his current feelings as he has realized that he was wrong.