15th April 2011 Written Update

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
here is the update for today....

its a ok episode...😊

Important Points

AbhiYa romance in the locker when Kabir comes in and Abhay hides...😳😡

Misha teases KaPi....Misha tells Piya that maybe Abhay likes her....Abhay listens to the entire conversation....😆😆

Misha flirts with Abhay....😆😆

Misha tells Piya that Arnav might know Sugandh and she is happy to know that Piya is Arnav's friend's daughter...Piya is tensed...😃

Misha ask Arnav if he recognise Sugandh but Arnav says he can't really remember which leaves Piya heartbroken....😭😡

Piya heartbroken and cries calls Abhay...Abhay consoles her....😭😳

Arnav is heartbroken when Madhu comes and reminds him of meeting Sid's parents in the party...😭😃

Panchi calls Sid to invite his parents to the party...😃

Arnav-Madhu gets ready for the party....😆

Panchi-Misha gets into a arguement regarding the tops Panchi bought for herself...Madhu solves the arguement and ask Panchi to wear a something traditional...a saree instead since Sid's parents are coming to the party....😆😆😳

The whole PKYEK gang arrives at the party except for Abhay...Piya...Sid...😛

Danish tells Panchi that he still loves her....and can't see her marrying a wrong man....informs her that Sid is a wrong guy for her....there is something weird about Sid...😡😡🤢

Panchi is lost and in thoughts and is confused whether to trust Danish regarding Sid...😭🥺

Full Update

AbhiYa Romance In The Locker....Kabir Becomes Kebab Mein Handsome

The episode starts with Abhay kissing Piya on her forehead...eyes...when he is about to kiss her lips....Kabir comes into the locker shouting Piya's name(wrong timing....kabir is irritating me nowadays...the new kebab mein handsome😡😡)....Abhay hides behind those lockers....

Kabir Gives Some Ointment For Piya.....Piya Refused Since The Wounds Has Been Healed

Piya ask Kabir what is the matter....Kabir tells Piya that Misha informs him that she is not feeling well...and she is badly wounded behind her back...so he brought some ointment for her but then Piya refused and told him that her wounds has been healed...Kabir was surprised and ask how...which Piya told him that this ointment which she applies was soothing....and she loves it alot....she feels relax and normal...(why not since its the passionate ointment given by Dr Abhay Raichand....😆🤣)....Kabir says its good but then in future she should try this....its relieves all pain fast...(i wish kabir it relieves your pain which you will get when you know that piya loves abhay...😭😭)....Abhay listens to their conversation and just be cool

Misha Comes And Teases KaPi...Misha Tells PIya That Maybe Abhay Likes Her...

Misha comes in the locker finding Piya...she saw Kabir so caring towards Piya starts teasing them...Kabir then leaves...Misha ask Piya what was with Kabir...she told her that Kabir just came to give her some ointment then Misha informs that Madhu invites Raichands to the party so Abhay will be coming it should be fine with her....Misha then tell her that she thinks Abhay does like Piya afterall...Piya just smiles....Misha starts telling her that no matter what or where or whether he plays with Piya's feelings or just being egoistic jerk to her...Abhay is always there where Piya is...this shows that he indeed likes her and cares for her...but doesn't want to reveal his feelings to anyone not even to Piya.....Piya just smiles....and she ask Piya to stay away from Abhay....Piya says ok...and Misha ask her to carry some of the albums....they both carry the albums...and leave the locker room....Abhay hears the conversation and just smile....(i am just loving this new revamp PKYEK...one big reason is because abhay is smiling...he looks so cute when he smiles...😳😍)

Kabir Flirts With Misha-Piya...Misha Flirts With Abhay

Kabir comes to Misha-Piya and starts flirting with them...Misha ask him to stop flirting help out to carry the albums....Kabir agrees...and carries the whole album....Misha sees Abhay who is walking towards Piya...she tells herself he is here again where Piya is...and goes to Abhay and flirts with him.....but then Abhay moves her away and take a right turn...(bechara is angry with misha at the moment...i guess...because she ask piya to stay away from him...😆🤣...but abhay gave a cool attitute...😎...AbSha scenes was awesome😆😳)...

Misha Gets To Know That Arnav-Sugandh Are Friends...Piya Is Tensed

Misha-Piya were sorting out the albums of Arnav-Madhu...Misha notice a picture of Arnav-Madhu with Sugandh and is surprised...Misha shows the picture to Piya and tells her that Sugandh was studying with Arnav in the college...and they were firiends....and she is happy to hear that....she tells Piya that she knows always there was a connection between...but she didn't know that its in this way...she is happy to know that Piya is the daughter of Arnav's friends and want to inform the news to Arnav...Piya is tensed and hope she doesn't get to know the truth that Arnav-Sugandh were in love....

Misha Ask Arnav If He Recognises Sugandh But Arnav Fails To Recognise That Hurt Piya

Misha comes to Arnav and told him that she knows the truth of Piya...Arnav gets tensed and look at Piya....Arnav ask what she knew about Piya....Misha tells him that she knows that Piya is the daughter of his friend Sugandh.....and does he recognise Sugandh?.....Arnav says he doesn't than Misha shows him the picture of him..Madhu and Sugandh together....then Arnav says now he recognise a little of her...Piya is stunned...Arnav heartbroken....Piya had tears after listening to this comment about her mother from her father's mouth....and runs out of the house...Misha leaves too telling that he wasted her energy....Arnav is heartbroken and regret what he said about Sugandh infront of Piya

Piya Is Heartbroken Calls Abhay

Piya is crying...and remember what Arnav told about Sugandh....and she sits on a swinging chair...she tells herself that she always wanted to stay away from her father and family...and she always wanted to be alone...she wanted this life for her...why is she crying now....she always wanted to hate her father than why this tears hearing this comments from her father....she wipes her tears and calls Abhay...but then she could not control her tears and cry out to Abhay....and ask her to come and meet her as she is alone....

Arnav Heartbroken...Madhu Reminds Him Of Meeting Sid's Parents

Arnav is heartbroken and he is lost in thoughts of Sugandh(he really loves her truly😳😭)...when Madhu comes there and ask him what happen....she told him that maybe he is worried for the children...and reminds him of meeting Sid's parents....Arnav thank her for reminding him and calls out for Panchi

Arnav Ask Panchi To Invite Sid's Parents

Panchi comes and Arnav ask her to invite Sid's parents...Sid disagrees by saying that its too early...she really doesn't know Sid that much...and they have to give some time for their relationship to develop....and she is not ready for marriage at the moment....Arnav tells her that its not for marriage...its for a father to be sure that his daughter doesn't get a heartbreak once again....he just want to know more about Sid....Panchi give a thought and agrees

Panchi Calls Sid To Invite His Parents

Panchi calls Sid....she ask Sid how is he?....he says that he is fine...then Panchi crack him the news that Arnav wants to meet his parents....Sid is stunned upon hearing this news from Panchi...he tells her that its too early and why they want to meet his parents....Panchi informs him that her parents doesn't want her heart to break again....since she have been through so much due to her relationship with Danish....Sid tells her that her parents are in Delhi(i think sid himself have forgotten that he once told panchi that his family are perished in a fire😕😕...are the CVs thinking that we are fools😡....seriously its height of stupidity🤢).....Panchi tells him that Delhi is not far from Dehradun....she plead him just for her one last time...Sid agrees....(sid does listen to panchi😳...and does all that she wants😳....but then still i am not looking deep into this...he has his own reasons now our friend here will bring fake parents i wonder what hassena have to say abt this....😆🤣😡🤢😭)

Abhay Consoles Piya

Piya was in thoughts when Abhay come to her...she was crying bitterly...Abhay tells her why is she giving so much pain to herself...Piya tells Abhay that she is all alone in this world...she has no family for herself...she feels lonely....she is so alone...(why piya is telling this words when actually she has her whole family with her...😭😭)....Abhay tells her that no to think like that....he is always with her forever....she is very important to him....he can't live without her and stay apart from her...and his existence revolves around her.....he promise her that he will be with her till eternity....Piya feels relieve and AbhiYa hugs each other....(it was a short scenes😡...but a very very touching scenes😳😳👏..i had tears on my eyes😭....it showed the strength of abhay's love for piya...😳😍)

Arnav-Madhu Get Ready For The Party

Arnav wears a white sherwani....and ask Madhu whether he is handsome or not...and he saw Madhu is not ready yet....he informs her that the party is tonite and not tomorrow....but Madhu tells him that she knows and will be getting ready...just then both hears Panchi-Misha arguement in the next room

Misha-Panchi Arguement Regarding A Top...Madhu Solves The Matter And Ask Panchi To Wear A Traditional Outfit

Arnav-Madhu comes and see that their both daughters are argueing over a top....Madhu stops the girls and ask what happen....Panchi tells Madhu that she bought the top from her salary and Misha wants to use it....Madhu tells Panchi to wear a traditional outfit since Sid's parents are coming to the party....she should wear a saree instead...Misha laughs that she won and the top belongs to her..she needs to wear a saree for Sid....Panchi gets angry and gets ready for the party

The Whole PKYEK Gang Arrives In The Party Except For Abhay..Piya...Sid...Fake Parents

Angad-Ruhi arrives at the party....Kabir-Danish arrives at the party(i wonder what danish the looser doing in this party😡)....T and Bimbos arrives at the party...Chand-Hassena arrives at the party too...(i can't wait to see haseena's expressions when she will meet her elder son's fake parents😆😆🤣...it would be a kodak moment...🤣😆)

Panchi Looks Gorgeous In A Green Saree

Panchi comes down from her room wearing a beautiful green saree...she looks gorgeous in it...Madhu comes there and told her that she is looking gorgeous as ever...and does a evil eyes rituals for Panchi...she tells her that noone should steal her happiness...Panchi smiles

Danish Instigates Panchi About Sid

Danish comes to Panchi...Panchi ask him to get out and who invited him into the party...Danish ask her to listen to him once...he tells her that he loves her....and wants happiness for her.....he did a big mistake of loosing her...(jerk if you realise your mistake you should be going behind maya not panchi...😡🤢)....he doesn't mind her getting marrying with anyone but not Sid....Panchi gets angry....she ask him to mind his own business(i agree too....😡)....Danish tells her that there is something odd about Sid...after hearing this words..Panchi is lost....he tells her that Sid is a wrong guy for her....Panchi gets angry and ask him to get out.....she tells him that sid is way better than him...(sorry honey....i am feeling bad for your fate😭....you are wrong in this matter😡...both are world class jerks😡😡...who love themselves😡😡....they don't deserve your love at all...they are loosers....😡😡🤢🤢...if one is bad the other is complete evil😡😡)....Panchi leaves the place and Danish is heartbroken

Panchi Is Lost In Thoughts Whether To Trust Danish Regarding Sid

Panchi is lost in thoughts....she question herself whether to trust Danish regarding Sid....but then she holds back thinking that Danish is lying and cannot be trusted since he has cheated her once....she cannot fall into his words....all she knows that she is in love with Sid...and only Sid matters in her life...(i feel bad for panchi...she does not deserve such a fate...😭😭....i hope she gets to know sid's true intentions😡😡)

No Precap

Ratings: its a ok episode...nothing special...just hints regarding Arnav-Sugandh relationship and Sid's real indentity.....AbhiYa scenes was touching and locker scenes was passionate.....a 8.5/10 episode....

Stars Of The Show: Abhay Raichand....Piya Jaiswal.....Panchi Dobriyal(her gorgeous look😳)

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Mages. nice episode. but I hate Kabir.
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the quick update! I love your updates, detailed yet short! Good job! 👏
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff sounds like there will be a flood of heartbreaks in future..... Feeling quite sad for Kabir n Panchi. :(

But Abhiya r on the roll ryt now! Again heartbreak is in the cards for Piya too I guess.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update:P
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

i really hope sid turns positive and realizes how great panchi is soon :(