14th April Written Updates

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry guys...for my late late update of the episode...i was on bedrest for the whole day....so i took the next day to write the updates....๐Ÿ˜Š

it was a perfect episode for all AbhiYa fans including me....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Important Points

Piya wokes up and sense that the sunlight is burning her and spotted a black spot on her back...๐Ÿ˜›

Danish instigates Kabir about Piya...๐Ÿ˜ก

Misha-Panchi talks about Arnav's past if he has one...๐Ÿ˜›

Piya tells Abhay about her sunlight burning her...Abhay is tensed....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kabir warns Abhay to stay away from Piya....๐Ÿ˜ก

Misha tells Piya that she is making a collage of Arnav-Madhu college moments....๐Ÿ˜ณ

AbhiYa locker hottest romance ever in the history of PKYEK...in short Abhay heals Piya burning marks....Abhay is tensed about Piya quick mode on changing into a vampire....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

Full Update

Piya Wakes Up With Sunlight Burning Her And Black Burning Spot Hurting Her

Piya wakes up and she feels very sickly...the sunlight was shining right on her face and its hurting her....her room mate ask her what happened which Piya says that the sunlight is hurting her...her room mate was surprised and told her that she always loved the sunlight why suddenly such changes which Piya told her that she doesn't know what is happening to her....Piya goes to the mirror and sees a black burning spot....she got shock....her room mate advise to see her doctor real fast...Piya agrees since she never sleep for days too....Piya messages Abhay and ask her to pick her up as she wants to talk to him urgently

Danish Instigates Kabir About Piya

Danish comes to meet Kabir...he advises Kabir to stop meeting his friends because they are going to hurt him badly....Kabir becomes angry and ask him to stop his nonsense....and he needs to look what kind of a person he is....Misha-Panchi knowing that he is Danish brother never cut their relationship with him.....and he doesn't want to loose his friend for a looser brother like him...Danish gets angry and he tells Kabir that Piya is not worth it for him...she can never be his...ask him to stop meeting Piya...Kabir ask him to mind his own business....after a long time he has a chance to bring Piya back into his life....he doesn't want to loose her in any cause...Danish tells him that Piya can only hurt him....Kabir ask him to get out before he loose his cool...(i don't what is the problem with danish.....he should mind his own business rather poking into piya's business...gosh i hate him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)...

Misha-Panchi Talks About Arnav's Past

Panchi was checking on Arnav's albums...when Misha was boozing a beer....Panchi tells Misha that how can she drink with such a ease which Misha tells her that she steal those beers from Arnav's bar without him knowing....Panchi tells Misha that she will never change...Misha ask her to come to the point....Panchi shows Misha Arnav's young times pictures...Misha tells Panchi that Arnav looks handsome when he was young...Misha goes on telling Panchi that Madhu told her that in college times Arnav was a hottie in his college...every girls dies for him(just like his son-in-laws abhay-siddharth raichand๐Ÿ˜‰....father and son-laws inherited this qualities naturally๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ)....Misha than told Panchi that maybe Arnav might have past.....Panchi is surprised from her words and ask her to think what she talks then Misha tells Panchi that she has a past in form of Danish and in present and future its Sid...just like that Arnav might have a past....and there was someone whom he must have loved more than his life...but could not be together with her....and then Madhu enter their life...Panchi lost in thoughts....then Misha ask her to imagine what if they get to know that Arnav indeed had a past.....who lost in love....and then come to know that through that relationships he might have children too....Panchi then tell her to stop imagine so much....and told her that sometimes they thought that their past is their present and future...but fate plays a trick and bring in a new twist in present and future....Misha then jokes around telling that if her past never brought a twist she might have been a wife for a gay man....(misha cracks me up....with her one liners๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ)...Panchi laughs but then ask her to start working on her collage...

Panchi Worries What If Arnav Gets To Know That Sisters Duo Have Touched His Personal Albums

Panchi-Misha starts working on their collage...but Panchi was working with double heart....Misha ask her what is wrong...Panchi tells her that if Arnav gets to know that they have touched his personal albums...he will be mad.....Misha ask her not to worry.....Arnav will never know about it...they should stop wasting time and work on the collage....

Piya Tells Abhay That Sunlight Is Hurting Her Badly...Abhay Is Tensed

Abhay was driving....Piya tells him that nowadays she is not feeling very well....she doesn't know what is happening to her.....and she tells Abhay that sunlight is hurting her...she can't stand the sun anymore...Abhay becomes tensed...but he remains his cool...he told Piya that maybe she have some skin allergy that makes the sunlight hurt it....it would be fine soon.....but Abhay was tensed in the entire conversation......Abhay stops the car at the college carpark...he tells Piya to get down from the car and that noone should witness their relationship....Piya tells Abhay that how long are they going to hide their relationship...its not right....being together....and yet far from each other....she can't take it anymore...Abhay ask her to relax...very soon it will be fine....Piya gets down from the car.....and Kabir saw AbhiYa together and is confused....Abhay tells him that Piya is entering the next stage of vampire life and how can he make Piya lead a normal life

Kabir Warns Abhay To Stay Away From Piya

Kabir comes to Abhay.....he ask Abhay what is he doing with Piya...which Abhay tells him that due to sunlight Piya was about to faint so he help Piya....Kabir tells him that Abhay always told him that he has no relationship with Piya...so he needs to stay away from Piya.....whenever Piya needs helps....he is there for her...Abhay doesn't need to interfere in Piya's life...Abhay says fine and park his car...(kabir is irritating me nowdays๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..seriously the dude needs to move on from piya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...she have told him numerous time that she sees him only as a friend๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ...he needs to see the world beyond piya now....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....abhay was completely cool in this scenes๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Misha Talks To Piya About Her Plans For Arnav-Madhu Anniversary

Misha was printing some pictures in the college computer and Piya came to her...Misha sees that Piya look very pale...she ask Piya what happened....Piya told her that the sunlight is burning her and its very hot.....Misha is surprised from her answers but then she teases her....Piya ask Misha what is she doing which Misha tells her that she is printing out Arnav's college pictures...and shows her the pictures...she tells Piya that Arnav looks so handsome in his younger days...Piya agrees....and upon seeing Arnav's younger pictures...Piya gets her childhood flashback where Arnav was about to touch Piya....but she moves away and hides behind Sugandh...she comes to reality and give the pictures to Misha...Misha tells her that she is making a collage of Arnav-Madhu as a gift for their wedding anniversary....Piya smiles and wish her all the best

AbhiYa Locker Room Romance....The Hottest Scenes Ever In The History Of PKYEK

Piya walks to and fro in the locker room restlessly....Abhay comes into the locker room and ask Piya what happened.....Piya hesitates at first but then she opens her soft jacket and shows her burnt marks to Abhay.....Abhay was shocked seeing the burns mark on Piya's shoulders but he remain his cool....he comes near to Piya...he tells Piya that he can heal her marks but then for that he needs to touch her...if its alright with her...(our abhay is complete old-fashioned yaar...but i guess thats what make us respect and love him even more....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜....a new respect he earns in my eyes when he ask permission from piya to touch her....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘.....he maybe a vampire..but a thorough gentleman vampire...i salute him๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ)......Piya says its fine.....he then go near PIya and bends down towards her shoulder and start blowing her wounds and healing it...Piya feels relieve but then at the same time beautiful emotions of love and passion expressing in her face while Abhay heals her wounds passionately.....after the healing done...Piya turns around and see Abhay.....he tells her that human bloods are warm and vampire bloods are cold....so his healing will bring some relieve to her wounds...and she does not need to worry..everything will be fine.....and he hugs Piya.....Abhay tells himself that Piya is entering the next stage of vampire life...and this stage makes her hate the sunlight.....and the sunshine will hurt and burn her.....she is responding towards the vampire symptoms real fast....and wonder how to stop her changes....and then he looks at Piya and start kissing her forehead and cheeks....(it was the hottest AbhiYa scenes ever....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....i am just speechless to even define it in words....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....chemistry was just sizzling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.....i am going to make a mix soon on this scenes....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)-all while Dheere Dheere song was used in the scenes from the movie Shor in The City....my fav song at the moment

Precap: Misha was going through Arnav's album when she spotted a picture of Sugandh....she shows Piya....Piya is shocked

Ratings: AbhiYa...AbhiYa...and only AbhiYa...a perfect 10/10 episode.....there is no Sid or SidChi scenes today

Stars Of The Show: Abhay Raichand...Piya Jaiswal...Misha Dobriyal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks For Lovely Update Mages.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail