Khotey Sikkey Member Awards (Awards Up)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As we all know, Khotey Sikkey is coming to an end. But don't worry Season 2 will be back soon. However, for season 1, I thought I would bring in this for everyone to enjoy and win some amazing awards. I got the idea from another forum, but the awards and everything else is completely mine.

It's an awards ceremony for the members of this forum because, obviously, without members there is no forum, and without a forum there is no fun.

Below, you'll see a list of awards. What I would like everyone to do is PM me with one or two names from all the members of this forum, whom you would like to nominate for the award. You can nominate yourself for an award if you like.

I'll tally the results and next week after the last episode's written update has been posted (by me), I'll post the winners of the awards. So even if I get all the PMs tomorrow and nothing for the next whole week, doesn't matter. The winners will only be posted next Saturday. So nominate away and remember to PM me the nominations. If you don't want to nominate anyone for an award, that's perfectly alright as well.

List of awards:
  1. KS Biggest Mohit Fan Award
  2. KS Biggest Ayush Fan Award
  3. KS Biggest Dilnaaz Fan Award
  4. KS Biggest Hameer Fan Award
  5. KS Biggest Uttara Fan Award
  6. KS Biggest Deshmukh Fan Award
  7. KS Biggest Patil Fan Award
  8. KS Most Helpful Member Award
  9. KS Most Friendly Member Award
  10. KS Funniest Member Award
  11. KS Angriest Member Award
  12. KS Most Responsible Member Award
  13. KS Most Confused Member Award
  14. KS Chatty Member Award
  15. KS Quietest Member Award
  16. KS Most Emotional Member Award
  17. KS Most Active Member Award
  18. KS Shortest Staying Member Award

If you have any questions about any of the awards, you can post them below. You can also chat about the awards below, but don't reveal your nominations to anyone, but me.

Cheers,

Sri

EDITED: I've got two more awards to give, but I won't name them. It'll go to a few people in this forum. One of them is a very big award.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Before I actually starting posting the awards, I would like to give a big thank you to radhi who made the siggies for the awards. 🤗

And now on to the awards. The first set of awards are the Fan Awards.

The first award in this section is the Biggest Mohit Fan Award. This award goes to two people:

Shreya 😆
Shwetha

The second award is the Biggest Ayush Fan Award. This award goes to:

Shwetha 👏

The third award is the Biggest Dilnaaz Fan Award. Congratulations to:

starfans123

The fourth and fifth award were won by the same person. This one would be pretty obvious since she is the biggest fan around. These awards go to:

Lavarnia 👏

The next award is the award for the Biggest DD Fan. A very big congratulations to:

Neeme
Charu 😃

And the final award in this section is the Biggest Patil Fan Award. This award goes to the one and only:

Neeme

So that was the end of the Fan Awards. Now on to the next set of awards. 🥳 
Minionite thumbnail

This section is called the Emotion Awards. Not because I'm getting emotional giving them or because I expect a crying acceptance speech from anyone 😆, but because these awards have something to do with emotions.

The first award is the award for the Funniest Member. And to present this award, I call on stage, Shreya. 😆

Shreya: Hello friends. The award for the Funniest Member goes to..................................NAZ. Congratulations Naz! 👏

The next award is the Angriest Member Award. Shreya, who is the winner?

Shreya: Firstly, may the person who wins this award not take this in the bad way. It is a funny way of saying that our jury saw this person become angry many times on the forum and therefore they won the award. Now for the name. The person winning this award is NEEME.

Thank you Shreya. The next award is.....

Shreya: .....The next award is the Most Confused Member Award. This award goes to SANGS because she was the most confused in the 8-Letter Game. 😆

Shreya: And the final award in this section is the Most Emotional Member Award. This award goes to........................NEEME.

Minionite thumbnail

These set of awards will be divided into two because I'll be taking a break in between. After all if the host disappears in between for a little while, then the awards will be divided into two. 😆

These awards are the Opposite Awards. Two awards in a row are considered opposite because they are opposite. 😆 You'll see what I mean when I give the first two awards. This time I'd like to call on stage Sri. 😆

Sri: Hello everyone. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. The first award is the Chatty Member Award. This award goes to that person who chats the most in the KS forum, which if we look around is pretty obvious. The winner is AYESHA. Congratulations Ayesha. Please come and collect your award.

Sri: And of course, since these are the opposite awards, the opposite of this would be................Quietest Member Award. This award goes to two really quiet people........kajolj and radhi. 👏

Now, I'll be back after a break. Most of the times it's usually a tea-break or dinner break between awards, but I'm going on a breakfast break. 😆
Minionite thumbnail

Okay, so I'm back after the break. Now on to the second part of the Opposite Awards. In this area, Sri is going to award two more awards.

Sri: Welcome back everyone and again good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. I'm back with the last two awards in this section. The first award is the Most Active Member Award. Any guesses as to who won the award? Who? Anyone?

After a long break,

Sri: Okay, well it seems like everyone probably came up with the same guess. Let's see the graph.......never mind, just joking. The award goes to SHREYA!!!!!! And for all those people who didn't know that, hit yourself. 🤗 Just joking people.

Sri: The opposite of this award is the Shortest Staying Member Award. While I felt that this award would go to Vidya because she was my friend for the shortest time ever, there were more votes for this person, so congratulations NAINA. You've just won the award for the Shortest Staying Member. If you come back to Khotey Sikkey, please do collect your award.

Sri: Now I'll take your leave and give the mike back to your host.
Minionite thumbnail

Welcome back to the second last set of awards. These awards are the General Awards. I call these awards General because the other name I was going to give them wouldn't work since one of the awards goes by that name as well. Let me tell you that in these awards, you'll see one name repeat 3 times in all 3 awards. 😆 Let's see if you can guess that name.

The first award is the Most Helpful Member Award. This award goes to two really amazing people:

Vidya
Shreya 😆

While Vidya isn't here to collect her award 😭, Shreya please come and collect your award. 😆

The next award is the Most Friendly Member Award. This award had a really big tie. There were 3 people named and therefore all 3 very deservingly win this award. Congratulations to:

Vidya
Neeme
Shreya

And the final award in this section is the Most Responsible Member Award. Any guesses as to who won this award? I would have shown a graph to show the votes for this award, but I lost the graph and I'm lazy 😆 and this is a live show 😆, so, this award goes to the one and the only

SHREYA 👏

Thank you for enjoying the award ceremony up to now. Now come the last set of awards.
Minionite thumbnail

These are the last set of awards. While all the awards up to now had a hard core jury and everyone voted for the winners, these awards were decided by the host, as in me. 😆

The decision was quite hard and therefore one of these awards goes to multiple people. I would like to thank myself for making the siggies for these awards. While they aren't as good as radhi's, I really enjoyed making them and am enjoying presenting them.

The first award is the Most Initiative Member Award. I would like to present this special award to radhi.

Congratulations radhi. 👏  🥳

And now the main award of the day, afternoon, night. 😆 Like every cricket match has Man of the Series, I've brought the Member of the Series Award. This award is going to all those people who've had a big impact on the Khotey Sikkey forum, whether they've been here since the start, or they joined in the middle, or they left in the middle. I'm presenting this award to several people. Those people are:

Shwetha
Sangs
Neeme
Lavarnia
Charu
Naz
Vidya
Ayesha
radhi
Shreya

A very big congratulations to all the winners of the awards. Let's hope that Khotey Sikkey Season 2 is as popular amongst India Forums members as Khotey Sikkey Season 1 was.

Thanks to everyone for their nominations and sorry to those people who didn't win any awards. Maybe next time. 😃

A very big thank you to everyone for making this forum so amazing!!! 👏 We all deserve a pat on the back because without us this forum would be nothing.

Now on to more important business. I'm sure that all the winners of the awards have something to say, so after you collect your awards, please post an emotional, crying, acceptance speech 😆.

Once again CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🤗 🥳
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Woahhhhhhh!! very nice idea Shreya!!!!!!! 👏
Vl get back to u later... awesome !!! 👍🏼
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
WOW great thread Sri...Great way to express gestures for the members on the forum...I have PMed you with my nominations...😊
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Thread Yar..and Amazing Idea.......😛....

Shreys i have to nominate names for each catogry???
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago