Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch !

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
</div>
<div>

Watching this we should be careful as we could be abducted any time by Aliens

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWah_PX7WRE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAX0LL4L1M4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I believe in Aliens but not sure if they abduct.. I prefer to imagine them more human rather then any creepy looking sloppy creature
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I believe in Aliens but not sure if they abduct.. I prefer to imagine them more human rather then any creepy looking sloppy creature

Yes mostly they are friendly I think.

We always assume Aliens are very advanced.
Perhaps most of them are not and they are still in their own planet many galaxies away.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes mostly they are friendly I think.

We always assume Aliens are very advanced.
Perhaps most of them are not and they are still in their own planet many galaxies away.

summer,  is there any particular reason why you think the aliens are/may be  friendly?
Gosh! The generalisation extends to the aliens too!
The ones that are not advanced enough to reach our planet and are tucked away in some remote galaxy cannot abduct us so they should be the leas cause for worry. The only ones that might cause trouble are the ones with technology that is more  advanced than ours and which could enable them to reach our planet either in person or through "unmanned" spaceships.  

highly unlikely that they would look similar to humans, or anything like humans at all.... that would mean that they evolved very similarly to how we did, what are the chances of that?
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

[/DIV]summer, is there any particular reason why you think the aliens are/may be friendly?
<div>
Gosh! The generalisation extends to the aliens too!
The ones that are not advanced enough to reach our planet and are tucked away in some remote galaxy cannot abduct us so they should be the leas cause for worry. The only ones that might cause trouble are the ones withtechnology that is more advanced than ours and whichcould enable them to reach our planet either in person or through "unmanned" spaceships.

Ah I believe the same consciousness is in all beings whether humans or aliens.
Just like humans a few could be overbearing.😆
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pervert aliens ... poor guy .. 

One thing intrigued me.. isn't sperm collection supposed to be pleasant experience ? then y was he so terrified ? LOL lagta hai alien ko sahi se nahi aata 😛. 

Also, somebody should show them the way to sm sperm bank, thats what they need, isn't it ?? y trouble the guys, especially the older ones ðŸ˜†

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emptiness

highly unlikely that they would look similar to humans, or anything like humans at all.... that would mean that they evolved very similarly to how we did, what are the chances of that?

presuming what require for evolution yeah they should be more like human rather then reptiles.. if we are considering Aliens traveling for vacation on earth!
that said, on second thought they might look like

|
 |
V

presuming what require for evolution yeah they should be more like human rather then reptiles.. if we are considering Aliens traveling for vacation on earth!
that said, on second thought they might look like

|
 |
V

yeh, but you can't tell for sure that the evolutionary path of another planet would be exactly the same as that of Earth, to suggest that any alien species that could exist would resemble somewhat like humans, is anthropomising the issue.

LOL@KRK
Summer3 thumbnail
Aliens could find humans too barbaric with an over fondness for wars.