Back in action.. Actually GHSP Is Back guyz

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
All this while i said on the way cause i did not want to be let down... BUT today i say back with a bang..... (atleats for now... see me playing safe again ๐Ÿ˜†)
Why i say so.. Well we could see all the trademarks of Geet HSP today ๐Ÿ˜‰

1) Chup bilkul chup โ˜บ๏ธ

2) Extended version of Mahi ๐Ÿ˜

3) Geets Dupatta back to work... ๐Ÿ˜‰

4) Maans Hanky (Rumaal) at its most deserving place as always... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

5) BABAJI.... chalo koi nahi yaar is baar maan se suna phir kabhi geet se sun lenge...  ๐Ÿ˜†

6) Mishti... Chooo Swwwweeet... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

7) Today again I would be watching the rerun of this episode and have been doing so for the past two days ... a long lost habit getting back... โค๏ธ

And most importantly all the pulling and pinning and staring and eyelock and MAHI.... Haayee!! Aur kya chahiye doston.... ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes azi, its for sure, i just started seeing the episode, and wow al steam rolled by acting of DD and GC.  wow this is the ghsp we all wanted, so much romance and not over the board romance, real cute romance that makes one (well me also) forget all the worries about the day and have some peace time.  hai now how will i work tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†, dont know when i will be back down

Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YOU GOT IT AZZ!! Couldn't be happier and they played a BG tune they haven't in so long (when he puts his hand on her mouth) uffffffffff โ˜บ๏ธ

Loving every bit of this track!!

Z
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Azi what u actually want me to tel about this episode omg i just got all the missing things in one day ๐Ÿ˜›and only one more thing is left u know about what im toking ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณMy GHSP is Back With Bang and me too in heaven with my Boss 
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Azi This Track Rocksssssssss๐Ÿ˜‰
totally agreee with you Twiny :D
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not to worry....I mean about ur 5th point...precap mein dikhaya na geet said "babaji"..kal sunne ko milega hamein
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GHSP rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MANEET rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mai pagal ho ja rahi hoo
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  ghsp came back with a bang . aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh after so , many days i had literally had goosebump . i was continously blushing .both gc and dd made  our day .love them for giving us maan and geet
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GOOD and agree with your points ............indeed every loss essence of geet seems back now.......hoping to see much more........