vikas bhalla flirt in real life 2----article

kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Vikas Bhalla, the new T-town flirt?Vikas Bhalla

Singer-turned-actor Vikas Bhalla, who is currently seen playing Ram in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, is apparently quite a flirt on the sets. If sources are to be believed, the actor never misses an opportunity to flirt with his co-actors be it Binny Sharma or Aditie Gupta.

A source reveals, "He even went a step ahead to ask a pretty executive producer out for a candlelight dinner. A recent scene required Vikas to save Binny from an accident and the two had to hold each other and roll over. Vikas seemed to be very comfortable with retakes while Binny clearly wasn't. That is when Vikas remarked to her, 'Aapko kahin gudgudi ho rahi hai kya?' Binny turned red in embarrassment and refused anymore takes."

When quizzed about this, Vikas said, "Really? I haven't heard of anything of this sort. In fact, I am shooting a scene with Binny right now too."

Well, all we can say is Vikas better behave or else the world knows who his father- in- law is? Prem, Prem naam hai mera, Prem Chopra!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just googled about him. he is married. how can he flirt then?😕....dunno how true is the news.
kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arey u nevr knw... ..... who knws what kind of a human he is..... whereas iqbal is concerned it shows that he is a nice human being,,,,, tht is why binny has never problems with him.....
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is married and am sure quite old compared to Binny. If it is true that's bad.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhia

He is married and am sure quite old compared to Binny. If it is true that's bad.

He's 37, married and has two kids, I guess !
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashya

arey u nevr knw... ..... who knws what kind of a human he is..... whereas iqbal is concerned it shows that he is a nice human being,,,,, tht is why binny has never problems with him.....

True! MIK and Binny get along very well togeither! She admires him and respects him a lot as actor and human-being!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing, I have seen this article already, don't know if it's true or not.

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Source Pls...

i don't think this news is true...
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This news can't be true.. and isn't true.. Don't believe it guys! its media at it work again... 🤢