Written Update of April 12th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally something to look forward'

Rasal is shock to see Vickram (Vick)and asks him how did he hurt himself and Vick says I am happy to hear you did nt ask why I am here but you asked what happen and when I came in I came to ask how you are doing but you ware crying are you happy heare and Rasal says I am very happy and I am not crying but you should not be here I know what happen to you was sad but that is life as someone people has pain or some have happiness but you can not be here as my family know about you and Vick says I amnot here for you I came here for a job offer that Ranveer is offering and this shocks Rasal more and Ranveer calls Vick to his room

Vick tells RukVeer he cannot do this as he cannot see Rasal like this and Ranveer says I happy that my plan is working because you cannot see rasal in pain and Rasal cannot see you in pain that is why she did not tell you she is sad in life she made you promise to never look back so she won't make any moves towards you in facet she will try to push you away but you need to make the move and not let her push you away and I know I can trust you because I have full faith in you love

Rasal is upset in her room and says I cannot let Vick work here as Ranveer might not remember the past but Vick knows and as Vick was leaving she tells him not to take this offer and Vick remembers how Ranveer told him that she will try to push him away and Vick tells her Ranveer knows everything about me and I don't think I need to do such thing and Rasal talks in her mind that try to understand and Vick says in his mind I do understand but I will not do what you say and he leaves by saying I will not turn the offer down Rasal goes to talk to Ranveer and as he hangs up he asks what's wrong and she tells him how Vick is her past and he cannot keep him for job because he might not remember but his family does and' Ranveer says I have no problem with your past and I will tell the family don't worry n one will try to say anything to you and you should not be this much bothered about your past as he is your past (that is true why are you so bothered) and he is everything need in manager so I am sorry I will keep him

Rukmi walks in room and Ranveer tells him that Rasal will come talk to you and Rukmi says no she hates me and Ranveer says yes but she knows I listen to you only so she will talk to you so you need to be ready to tell her what we planned and Rukmi looks upset and Rasal in her room thinking Ranveer might not say anything but the family might try to pair her up with Vick and if that happens it will be very hard for me and before that happens I need to do something and she thinks to go to talk to Rukmi but stops herself as she does not like her but then says if I give her reason for family and reputation she will agree and Rukmi is thinking about all the happy time when Rasal was asked for her hand in marriage from Vicks house and she says hope everything works out and just then she sees Rasal and Rasal says I need to talk to you and Rukmi ask about what and Rasal says Ranveer wants Vick for his manager position but please tell him no as Vick is my past and Rukmi says why when Ranveer does not mind your past why are you getting all hyped about it and Rasal says oh I see you know this will clear your way so you don't mind if this happen and Rukmi says Rasal all I am saying is past is past if no one is bothered by it why are you or are you scared after seeing Vick all your memories have become fresh and you are afraid to fall for him again and show ends on Rasals shock face

Tomorrow: Rukmi tells Rasal let me show you a mirror your dream to get back Ranveer in your life will never happen so might as well stop trying and this shock Rasal'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for a lovely update..............
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for update Zidd... but I don;t know if I like where this track is going? I mean when it suited him .. Ranveer had to marry Rasal - she's pregnant with his child.. now that he loves rukhmi with her scarred face and everything .. he wants to reunite her with her previous lover .. now what self respecting man will marry a woman carrying another man's child .. granted he loved her before and all that .. I mean these days I can't stand Rasal .. but somehow I don;t feel that this is the right way to deal with this situation - I agree that Rukhmi is his first wife and all that - but I guess this is what happens when you have 2 wives and can't manage that situation ..

what do you guys think
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update deary , your effort n enthusiasm awes me, really. U r a jewel for this forum.👏
kamkailash thumbnail
why last two episodes no updates from u my friend