KaSh aNd KaShians The Ultimate, The Absolutes!

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

KASH AND KASHIANS!

Celebrating 650 Threads Of Kash Heaven

P.S Oh my sweetheart basher jaanemans plz plz try nd stay away from this topic though I know u cant resist kash but stil il meet u kaheen aur muaaahh <33

OH KaSh! The first word that comes to my mind when I open my eyes in the morning, I know silly but for me its all to bring a smile on my face. KaSh Heaven! Phew there is no word that can describe this AT in words. Its not just a place for KaShianz its their everything. It is truly our heaven in every meaning, we spend our whole day thinking about the time when we will finally get able to be here. This isn't just an AT for us it is our home, it is the place which takes away all our tensions, sorrows, worries, pain and like the soft first rain of the season it gives us a new hope a new light, a new reason, we don't even recognize when we start smiling like fools here. This place is more than just special and significant, this place is magical and utmost beautiful because this is the world of KaSh. This place has no boundaries, area gets lesser to define the distance this Heaven covers. This place is our home our shelter our hope. It sustains us like none had ever done, it is that immortal proof of our love, madness and craziness for KaSh. KasH! KaSh It is! People wonder what kash really is, how powerful it really is? But for me the power of KaSh cant be calculated or bounded, it is the most powerful power that had always done wonders.

We kashians cannot be described into words! We re just kashians, mad crazy chirpy but extremely loving people. Today im proud to be a KaShian, in every way! KaShians are surely the most patient, the sweetest beings ever, and this is not my perspective as a kashian but a normal human being who when not was a part of this AT always wondered who are you, for me you all always seemed like those angels of God who were sent down to teach mankind what true love, affection, faith, confidence is all about. Standing together united we had faced all the storms, thunders and problems together and nothing could have weakened this strong faith of us. We have faith, we are confident that kash will come back together, forever! Even after not having KaSh for so long nothing could beat the KaShians, we were as strong as ever, because we all knew that they will be back. 8th june 2010 in the history of Telly for the first time Shilpa made her re- entry In DMG. The day when those blurry eyes, those stucked cars, those stuck children, his sweet smile and her rod and not to forget her bracelet, the day when he named her Ms. Bracelet, that was the day when our happiness knew no bounds. Yes we are crazy, in the span of 24 hours we had watched the same scene for more than 100 times, feeling her essence, listening to her voice seeing them "TogetheR" our hearts thudded like nothing, our lips stretched out so much that we couldn't help but cry and smile to the fullest. We were jumping dancing. Expressing our happiness in the most violent way, that day we didn't even care if people called us mad, after all madly in love with them we are!

Kash heaven is not about threads and pages that each page is a utterly beautiful memory for us, In its every corner a beautiful everlasting moment of kash breathes. This heaven is not just a place for us it is our everything, because it reminds us that we are united people, it tells us the power of kash, a power which has brought people belonging to different nations, cultures, countries, people who have never met, together! Not only together we kashians are each other's strength power confidence.

"We come, We See, We Conquer" (c) KaSh and Kashians.

This is truly what we are conquerors! KaSh had from the first day conquered our hearts and made us love them so madly and deeply and we kashians conquered the title of being the first AT ever to reach 650 threads. We got what nobody did. We turned the unbelievable into a happening, we had brought KaSh back!

We Arent destined to be, we are destiny. No matter who you are, no matter how much you try you surely cant escape the power, the magic the strength of kash and kashians, run all you can, you will end up here.

650 threads that we have finally completed, these threads are just not pages, but our answers! Our answer to all those people who are unaware of the power of KaSh, the people who have no idea what we are and what can we do! These threads r the symbol of our undying strength and our strong belief, these threads are the symbol of those moments of utter happiness and joys when we reminisced KaSh's every moment in our hearts and wholeheartedly smiled. These threads r the symbol of those moments when we didn't lose hope and stood together, these threads are the symbol of those moments when we cried together laughed together, when we relived KaSh and their moments of magic, when we drooled over his very smile when he had fist picked her up in his strong masculine arms and placed her down, when he had stared at her mesmerized the whole night. The moments where we went mad when he had brought his lips so close to her sweet ones, when he had softly tilted his head, bringing his face down to her level he had held her chin ever so softly and directed it towards his lips, the moments where their lips were just inches away! Moments where we had gone mad with jumping and smiling when he had pulled her in his arms and said "I love you" and she had replied "I hate you" but he was adamant to conquer her heart to make his love his forever and she had finally confessed, the moments when are joys knew no bounds when these three honey sweet words had escaped her lips, "I love you"

There every moment, their every interview, their every smile is an everlasting sweet memory for us which we kashians will cherish all our life.

We are proud to be what we are, we don't have to tell people what we are and who we are all we need to say is that we are the Kashians because this one word says it all. The whole world know who the kashians are!

May God bless all of us nd our At. May all our prayers get heard, may all our longings come to an end, may we once again party like crazy people, may this one phrase again echo in our ears, "KaSh is Back" and we know this will happen forsure.

Happy 650 Threads Of KasH Heaven, May We Reach Thousands and Thousads Of Threads Of "Asli True Love"

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by chocolatefreak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
reserved.

brought tears to my eyes!

*edited*

So where do I start? I've been a part of KaSh Heaven since almost 2 years now and that place is truly HOME. <3 A place where I've met the most amazing people and realised my love for that indescribable couple. It's hard to put into words how much I LOVE KaSh&KaShians! Every thing that you've wrote brings memories back. I may have not been here from the start but I've kind of gathered into the memories of it..it's amazing how we can get close to people in such a short time. KaSh Heaven led to many different places for me and I personally can't say how much it meant to me and it still does. Loads of people are inactive now & loads of people are less active but I still miss them; I want them to come back so that it can feel complete. It's OUR home & it'll always remain so.

I thank KaSh from the bottom of my heart for giving me such wonderful friends & Jenny, thank you for creating such a beautiful place which is home to many of us.

LOVE YOU ALL! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
We are KaShians, we aren't destined to be, we ARE destiny.

Reserved........
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res!

-EDITED-

For starters, your first line cracked me up. ''i'll meet you kahin aur..mwah.'' :P

Gosh, i so loved everything you wrote here. And I mean it - everything. Everything you wrote about how powerful the faith kashians have is, and how kashians have been determined, united and upfront throughout the ages, it's SO true, girl. I mean, I haven't seen any other fangroup which has managed to stay together for, what?, 3 years and get their favourite character back in the show after 2 years and still NOT losing faith when she leaves again. 

I won't say I'm a part of all this..erm, originality, to put it simply. Neither have I followed KaSh from the beginning, nor stood up with all of you for 3 years, and nor do I share the same zeal, excitement and passion for KaSh. I love them, yes..but the way you love them, that's something else, and I totally love all the KaShians for that.

I have only been in Heaven for a month..no, wait, less than a month, infact, and I already spend my whole day there. I have made some great friends, Riya, Yashi, V, Rinky, Swancy, Amna, you, Zahra, Sazi and manyy others in such a short span of time. KaShians feel like family, and I'm REALLY happy I am a part of such a trendsetter heaven. (;

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved.
This is SO good, KaShians all the way.
..Aaliyah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww.so sweet!

KaSh n KaShians <3
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. :)
You make me cry! :'(

*EDITED*

Rida Rida Rida!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <3 <3 ๐Ÿค—

You brought tears into my eyes....made me totally senti! OMG!

This is such an amazing post that describes everything sooo beautifully and honestly! I truly love you! <3

KaSh, hmmm, so someone asked me once"why are you so crazy bout KaSh??What are KaSh for you?" and surprisingly enough, I couldn't say anything...as much as I love them, I can't get myself to describe them....words in the dictioanry are not enough to describe "KaSh"....and all I could say that time was, "well, you gotta see it for yourself" and when she did, she understood exactly what KaSh are for me,for everyone and knows exactly why I asked her to see it for herself and couldn't describe them. Saying that they're hot, amazing,sizzling etc. is good, really good but is an understatement, KaSh are something which cannot be described in mere words...they are something greater than that, something different, something unique. ๐Ÿ˜ณ They have this little something which NO other couple has.  I'll stop here cos If I decided to try and define KaSh, I'll be sitting here all day and still would not be able to write anything.....they're beyond words' explaination. I love them and miss them more than words can say. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now coming to KaSh heaven, Oh God! I may be a fairly new member there but the warmth that I feel there.....is just like my own home! And I feel as if I have known ye all since ages It truly is my home and I love spending time there. I made sooo many really good friends there like, Srishti, Aku, you,V,Aishi,Nikki, Zahra,Amber,sana,Riya,Swancy,Maham,Abhi and manyyy more(sorry if I didn't mention someone's name here...it was not intentional, there are soooo many). Everytime I am feeling low, members there try to cheer me up, everytime I'm happy, members there celebrate with me! We are always there with and for each other...we are together through thick and thin and face everything together. KaSh heaven is not just any AT, it's "The KaSh Heaven", where all we do is live,breathe,enjoy,celebrate,dream KaSh and KaSh only..... it's about KaSh and no other thing, the pages we complete, it'snot beacuse we have to be ahead of someone or something, It's beacuse we love KaSh and want them to know that they will live in our hearts forever and ever. We have completed 650 threads of KaShing and KaShing only, not because we wanted to run ahead of someone. In KaSh heaven, one sees no bashing and only KaShing! We reminisce and relive KaSh moments and hope for more, KaSh heaven truly is heaven for me...I LOVE KaSh heaven to bits and can never imagine what I'd be without it. Thank you all KaShians for welcoming me and a big thank you to Jenny to have created such a place....THANK YOU ALL! <3 ๐Ÿค—

KaShians, hmmmm, what to say? They're truly amazing people who are indeed the most sweetest, humble, patient and encouraging of all! I have interacted with all sorts of people from different gorups on IF and I must say, KaShians are the most down to earth people I have come across who love their favs as they are and i'm proud to be a KaShian myself! <3 <3 Thank you KaShians for giving me the most wonderful moments of my life, i really eppreciate it and Love you all! <3 <3 ๐Ÿค—

Rida, I have no more to say, you have said everything that needs to be said and all I can say is I LOVE YOU AND ALL KASHIANS a lot! You guys truly rock man! <3 ๐Ÿค—

And I can't thank KaSh enough for giving us the most cherished thing of our life- KaSh! I love KaSh to bits and and can't describe my love for them in words. Thank you sooooo much KaSh for your existence, I don't know what we would be without you. We still await your comeback and will continue to do so come what may. <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

I love you sooo fudgin much Rida for making this post....it makes me nostalgic and brings tears of joys to my eyes. LOVE YOU! <3 ๐Ÿค—

I'm a proud KaShian and shall remain one all my life. <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love KaSh Forever and Always. <3 <3

Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

res!!

Will Read this 2mrw and edit my comment :D
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW!

Must say,you really got me senti on this Rida <3

AMAZINGLY Written and well descibed the emotions we goes through with everything related to KaSh :D

and how each pages of Heaven is a bliss to come with :D how this AT Is something so precious,cant evn think to leave it or abandon it :D
Its the home of KaShians and we shall always keep it there forever!

GODD BLESS KaSh & KaShians!May we reach 1000th+ soooon ;P
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ridaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค—

Jaaneman such a Awesome Topic ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved every bit of it.. I just love the way u have descibed everything abt Kash and Kashians..

Lol this topic has really made me Senti... Really happy that Kashians have reached 650 threads๐Ÿฅณ

Well the truth is neither Kash nor Kashians can be ever replaced.. Originality is among the both..

Love u for this post...

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by DJ_AISHII - 13 years ago