😉
😉
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Laxmi......................you are incorrigible😃

Thanks for putting a wide smile on my face this morning😊

Pleasure's all mine Vista.. I was just stating facts!!!
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Thanks girls for this laugh riot.! Have logged on very late but liked all the poetry and predictions (which we have all collectively vowed not to predict😛) lagi raho behnon!
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

oyeeeeeeeee hoyeeeeeee
bade naughty hote ja rahe hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
😉
😉

Arrte yaar hamare naughty hone se kya hota hai..Naughty toh Avi ko hona hai tab jaake baat banegi!!ROFL
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya laxmi di u r right
but jab avi naughty hota hai tab arpi kisi balidaan ki tuyaari kar rahi hoti hai
aur jab arpi  naughty hoti hai tab avi koi pratigya kar raha hota hai
hahahaha
talkie14 thumbnail

ya laxmi di u r right
but jab avi naughty hota hai tab arpi kisi balidaan ki tuyaari kar rahi hoti hai
aur jab arpi  naughty hoti hai tab avi koi pratigya kar raha hota hai
hahahaha

🤣Issiliye mujhe naughty hona padtha hai!!!🤣
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Me want  to see PJ as the helper of Arpi. me still not believing he thrown the real body of Arpi, but had a feeling he made Bj to believe in him. Once Arpi gets her consciousness back its not easy for her to cope with the things. But her love towards Avi and the betrayal of BJ &RV will make her pull herself to fight against them to save her husband and the Haweli from the clutches of BJ and to punish RV.Its a shame for Avi believed in RV but couldn't believe in Arpi's words. I just want to see Avi will realise and repent by the proofs of her innocence very soon before Bj makes him Bhyaji again. Me feeling the proofs of bracelet with letter and the flower bouquet of shika (if shika tells him that she brought herself but not RV send them )will help him to know her innocense.Then we will see the intense scenes of his repentance and pain for not believing her and for telling such filthy words towards her.he will be ashamed of himself.

But  Arpi needs some information of haweli ttime to time know what exactly happening . Who can gives her better information none other than PJ. Me guessing like that. She needs information and should play with BJ how Bj did played with her misleading her all the time. Me want a drama with both ladies brain games not power games. Me think some one will save  her who is handsome  guy from a very well educated  family, kind hearted ,with good manners nearly like Av's competitor and give her wonderful support as a friend to succeed in her ways. So im expecting a new character in the story to enter if its not LS or PJ.Then the things will be more interesting even when she get her time to see BJ , RV and Avi face to face., misleading them she isn't the same Arpi outside but inside she is always Avi's Arpi.

Hey guys 😃
Me really happy that she saved by some one who is an young man but here he is not a friend but as a brother entering the story.
@red
My expectation in the form of comment on 1st April came true now.
i did really expected that if its not PJ ,LS then it must be some one with good family and well educated where Arpi can resurface as a modern girl.
so eagerly waiting to see the Pihu ( me really dont like this name but OK as its not a permenant name to Arpi's character.)
Hope the new guy willl clear all doubts in Avi's heart permenantly so that his beloved sis will be happy for ever after. At last Arpi got love from a brother. eagerly waiting to see their bonding and the new family of Arpi aka Pihu.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey laxmi
lagta hai AST twitter se logg off ho gaya hai
issi liye reply hi  nahi kar raha
talkie14 thumbnail

hey laxmi
lagta hai AST twitter se logg off ho gaya hai
issi liye reply hi  nahi kar raha

Arre blackberry se hi woh tweet karta hai usse kyun log off hoga..Busy hoga..Poor chap has to rest after a hard day na... Kal karega... Dont worry...😊
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey guys 😃
Me really happy that she saved by some one who is an young man but here he is not a friend but as a brother entering the story.
@red
My expectation in the form of comment on 1st April came true now.
i did really expected that if its not PJ ,LS then it must be some one with good family and well educated where Arpi can resurface as a modern girl.
so eagerly waiting to see the Pihu ( me really dont like this name but OK as its not a permenant name to Arpi's character.)
Hope the new guy willl clear all doubts in Avi's heart permenantly so that his beloved sis will be happy for ever after. At last Arpi got love from a brother. eagerly waiting to see their bonding and the new family of Arpi aka Pihu.

Me so happy for you..Somebody's prediction came true!!! Now make a prediction abt the SR since ur wavelength matches the writer's!!