11th April 2011 Written Updates

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry guys for my very very late update...i am not feeling well...and i could not get up from my bed yesterday.....i couldn't on my laptop....infact i couldn't watch PKYEK yesterday...i am very very sorry for my late update....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...tonite will be on time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sorry guys...i am very very sorry....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

here is the update....πŸ˜›

Important Points

Abhay lost in thoughts of Piya....😳

AbhiYa romantic moments in the compound...😳

Piya crave for blood....Abhay is tensed to see Piya's changes😭

Abhay informs Chand about Piya changes....πŸ˜›

Misha cheers up Piya by showing her Ruhi's drama....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Piya is low...Misha is worried for Piya....πŸ˜›

Panchi forces Sid to meet her parents...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sid meets Arnav-Madhu with Panchi...Arnav-Sid has men to men talk....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Misha-Ruhi tries to set up Piya with Kabir....😑😑

Kabir's closeness with Piya makes Abhay jealous and hurt....😳😭😭

Full Update

Abhay Is Lost In The Thoughts Of Piya

The episode starts with Abhay sitting on the ground in his college compound....and he was lost in thoughts of Piya.....Abhay tells himself that whatever he is doing for Piya now is to save her from Sid as well as to stop her vampire changes.....he wants Piya to lead a happy normal human life...and this dark life is not destined for her....he needs to change her dark destined life...and the only way is save her from the dark life...Sid and the vampire powers is by getting close to her....once she becomes normal.....he tells himself that he will stay apart from piya forever...(abhay don't do this😭😭....we all can understand that you don't want a dark life for herπŸ‘πŸ˜­...but then its also a fact neither you can live without her😳😳 neither piya can live without you😳😭...nor we can live without seeing AbhiYaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...even she becomes normal don't stay apart from her....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

AbhiYa Romantic Moments In The College Compound

Abhay was in thoughts...when Piya comes to the college compound.....she ask what Abhay is doing here which Abhay says waiting for her....Piya smiles...then Abhay tease Piya that so she thinks that "Mens Are Loosers"....Piya smiles and says yes....and he says thank god he is inhuman....which Piya says that even though he is inhuman...he is still a men...so 'Mens Are Indeed Loosers"....Abhay smiles....but Piya says that she loves this inhuman looser very much....Piya tells Abhay that she wants to tell him something...Abhay says what...Piya comes close to Abhay ears(uff guys...the chemistry was sizzling😳😍...after watching the scenes....my medicine stops working on meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....the drowsiness never effect me....🀣).....Piya then whispers in Abhay's ears....Abhay was giving a expression like what is it Piya...Piya just whisper to him....its nothing...(instead of whispering...i knew our naughty piya wanted to kiss abhay on his cheeksπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...but she control herself....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....then both AbhiYa had a romanitc eye-lock sessions.....and was about to hug each other when T's bimbo comes as Kebab Mein Haddi and Piya tells that there is someone coming and ask Abhay to go...so Abhay hides behind a tree....(guys...overall a must watch scenesπŸ˜³πŸ‘....the whole AbhiYa scenes was so romantic😳😳...and we all got to see abhay in a different avtaar...he was teasing piyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so cute...abhay smiled a little bit in this scenes...😳😳😍)

Piya Craves For Blood

Piya was about to walk when she bumped onto T's bimbo...and she began to scream at Piya....Piya says sorry...when T's bimbo showed her finger filled with blood.....Piya feels uneasy while looking at the blood....she thinks herself what is happening to her seeing the blood....she has no control on her changes...she keeps staring at the blood.....and tells T's bimbo that she feels thristy(oh my god since when piya starts giving sid's dialoguesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....T's bimbo screams at her again...that here finger is hurt and Piya is feeling thirsty...Piya then takes her finger and was about to suck her blood when T's bimbo moves her finger away....and goes away...there was a little blood on Piya's lips...she taste it....and she wonders what is happening to her...why she behave in such a way....

Abhay Is Tensed Watching Piya's Changing Into Her 3rd Stage Of The Vampire Life

The whole sequence was watched by Abhay and he feels so tensed watching Piya's changes...he tells himself that he needs to stop her changes....he is shocked to learn that Piya is responding to the symptoms in a very fast mode...he tells himself that Piya has entered the 3rd stage of a vampire life...and that is craving for blood...he needs to find a way to stop the changes as soon as possible before it get worst....and he leaves....

Piya Is Wondering What Is Happening To Her....

Piya was walking towards her class...while walking...she was wondering the incident happenend last night...she wonders herself what is happening to her.....why she behave in such a way after seeing the blood in T's bimbo finger....what is happening to her....she was worried

Abhay Calls Chand And Informs About Piya's 3rd Stage Of Vampire Life

Abhay was tensed and calls Chand and he informs him what happened last night and Piya craved for blood.....and its worrying him since Piya is responding to the symptoms in a very very fast mode...Chand ask him not to worry and they will find a solution...by the next full moon night...Piya will be normal...he has to only do one thing that till full moon night he needs to stay away from Piya...and also need to make Sid stay away from Piya....Abhay then tells him that Sid is always coming into the college and he is playing a new game...now they need to be very cautious...Chand agrees with him and ask Abhay to leave everything to him....he will soon find a solution for both Piya and Sid....Abhay agrees....

Misha Distracts Piya

Piya was lost in thoughts when Misha comes to her and distracts her by telling that Ruhi is making the entire class laugh like a mad person...and Piya needs to witness it and brings her to the class...Piya follows her

Ruhi Enacts As Mrs DasGupta And Make The Whole Class Laugh Except For Piya

Misha-Piya stands at the corridor....and watches how Ruhi wears a saree...glasses...and was enacting the role of Mrs DasGupta...the entire class were laughing....so does Misha...but Piya was lost in thoughts and was in no mood to enjoy the act....

Misha Suspects Abhay The Cause Of Piya's Mood Swings

Misha saw Piya was lost in thoughts and ask what happen....which Piya tells Misha that nowadays she feels very low...and wonder why....and goes into the class and take her seat....Misha suspects that Abhay is the cause of Piya's mood swings....and she needs to find a way to cheer up Piya....

Arnav-Madhu Preparation For Future Son-In-Law Sid's Arrival

Madhu was so busy preparing foods....and snacks....and ask Arnav to get dressed up.....but Arnav was not that interested and he tells Madhu that Panchi is just bringing Sid to meet them...and its not her marriage yet....but Madhu was excited and tells Arnav that whatever it is....she is happy that her daughter has got her happiness the 2nd time....and she only wants her daughter happiness.....Arnav agrees.....Madhu ask him to quicky dress up as Sid will be coming to meet them any moment.....

Panchi Forces Sid To Meet Her Parents

Sid was driving...and Panchi forces him to meet her parents.....Sid ask why does she wants him to meet her parents...which Panchi says just for a formality....Sid gives her a not interested look and Panchi ask him why is he behaving in such a way.....Sid just kept quiet and drive...Panchi again forces him to meet her parents....it only will take a while...Sid tells himself that Panchi is testing his patience.....and he is not interested in involving in any human emotions and relationships(one must not forget that you too were a human before you turn into a vampire😑😑...a vampire do have human emotions if they try😳....but advising you is just waste of time😑😑)....but then he has no other way...so he drives to Panchi's home

Arnav-Madhu Waiting for SidChi Arrival

Madhu was eagerly waiting for SidChi arrival,when Arnav tease her that she needs to bring arti ki thali and all to welcome SidChi....Madhu gets irrtated and ask Arnav to stop mixing around with Misha because being around her...he is just becoming like her....Arnav disagrees....Madhu ask Arnav to button up his blazer so that he look smart...which Arnav tease Madhu if she wants he can change it into a sherwani....Madhu ask him to stop teasing him...and whatever she is doing is for her daughter happiness....Arnav ask her not worry....everything will be just fine...

Sid Meets Future In-Laws...Arnav-Madhu Dobriyal

SidChi comes together in the house....Arnav-Madhu welcomes them....Arnav ask Sid to take a seat...then Madhu brings all the snacks to Sid....she ask him to try....he took one of the snack and put it on the plate but then he never eat it(instead of snacks...madhu should have give him bloods from blood banks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....Madhu tells Sid that all these snacks are made by Panchi...Panchi was surprised....because she never made all this snacks....she gives gestures through her eyes to Madhu not tell this lie.....but Madhu could not stop and also ask Sid to eat all the snacks...Madhu address Sid as son but Sid tells she looks so beautiful herself she should just call him Sid and he must say that Panchi gets all her beauty from her mom...Madhu blushes(oh god...now he is charming panchi's mom..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘)...she tells Sid that Panchi is very fond of cooking....Sid looks at Panchi...and tells everyone that its another feather in her kitty that she has such talent...Panchi was embarassed....Sid tells Arnav-Madhu that they gave a very good upbringing to Panchi....she is very hardworking...efficient...sweet and sophiscated...hearing such good words from Sid...Arnav-Madhu feels proud of their daughter.....Arnav ask Madhu-Panchi to prepare for lunch....and he wants to have a men to men talk with Sid...Sid agrees...and Panchi-Madhu goes into the kitchen to prepare more food for Sid..(seriously all the food is a waste.....poor madhu...waste her energyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Future Son-In-Law Sid And Father-In-Law Arnav Have Men To Men Talk About Panchi

Arnav brings Sid to the bar...he ask Sid what does he like to drink..which Sid tells him that he doesn't drink because he is diet conscious...Arnav is impressed by his gesture....Arnav tells Sid that he is very  happy that his daughter got a second lease of happiness and life in form of him....since Panchi have gone through a very big heartbreak.....he was always worried for her....and he cannot see tears in his daughters eyes....Panchi is very special for him...(i love arnav in this scenes...he loves all his 3 daughters equally...😳😭)....Sid ask him not to worry...he does know what Panchi have went through...and he has deeper feelings for Panchi.....he really loves her(how i wish its true....but we all know that the jerk is playing with panchi's emotions and feelings for his own benefit...😑😑🀒)...and he will not hurt Panchi(i think panchi is going to get the heartbreak soon...since he have mouth these words already...😑😑😑)....Arnav feels happy and he told him that he wanted to hear only this few words from him....he is relieve now....Arnav goes away....Sid back to his evil smirk...and he tells himself that humans are stupid...how emotional fools they become...(well you were one in your humans days...a big stupid fool...thats why you are holding that grudge towards your brother for 200 years for a women who was never ever yours at all....😑😑🀒...so who is a stupid fool...arnav..abhay or you...😑😑🀒)....and he tells himself what is important for Piya....what he should do for Piya...(oh god...seriously i want to slap him hard and ask him to check the reality😑😑😑....he should get straight on his head that piya is not maithilli🀒😑....and piya loves only abhay😳😳.....and he should get out of AbhiYa life😑😑.....and move on with panchi😳...seriously...i love sid😳...but i hate him when he becomes kebab mein handsome for AbhiYa😑😑🀒🀒....but overall a very good scenesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘)

Misha Worries About Piya...Ruhi Gives ideas

Kabir-Piya was dancing....Misha was lost in thoughts...Ruhi comes there and ask what happen...Misha tells her that she is worried for Piya.....nowadays Piya feels very low...maybe because of Abhay.....since he is always in on-off mode with Piya...but Piya loves him deeply....even though he hurts her....she wonders how to make Piya happy....Ruhi tells her that Piya needs someone in her life...who makes her happy....who always thinks about her well being....when she falls the person is there to hold her....just then Piya was about to fall and Kabir holds her....they were having fun....Misha then sees them together...and sense that Kabir-Piya should be together....

Kabir-Piya Closeness Makes Abhay Jealous And Hurt

Kabir-Piya were having fun while dancing just then Abhay comes into the rehearsal hall....he saw Kabir-Piya closeness....and feels jealous and hurt...and this is not aware by Piya..... 

No Precap...

Ratings: it was a good episode filled with every element.....AbhiYa...SidChi...KaPi...comedy...thrills...family bonding....a episode we were all craving for a long time...a balance of everything with the soul ruling the episode...whom is none other than AbhiYa...its fulfilled......its a 9/10 episode from me.....

Stars Of The Show: Abhay Raichand...Piya Jaiswal...Arnav Dobriyal...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for d lovely update,but did misha notice abhay being jealous seeing kapi close.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Thanks for d lovely update,but did misha notice abhay being jealous seeing kapi close.

yup the camera shows such a way......but i don't think she notice...she is trying to set up KaPi....
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update. Take rest and get fit and fine soon.😊

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update.

Just a question!

Has Whitefantasy stopped posting updates?
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

Lovely update.

Just a question!

Has Whitefantasy stopped posting updates?

nopes yaar...she is out of town for a week...she will be back on saturday...she ask me to give the updates till friday...on saturday she will be back on her usual updates....she needed help...so i am helping her out...she wanted me to help...a friend in need is a friend indeed....

she will be back on her updates on saturday.....and since i am working on sat...i won't be able to update also...so she will be back....on sat to give the updates.....

when she is busy or out of town...i am helping her out of the updates....
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, thanks for informing and you're doing a brilliant job. :)
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

Hey, thanks for informing and you're doing a brilliant job. :)

no probs yaar...anytime.....and thanx for appreciating my updates...
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the written update dear ..
u work so hard in writing so what if u are late !! 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update:P