Written Update of April 11th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok so the show looks like its moving fwd hopefully'.

Rukmi is worried if Vikram agreed or not and Ranveer comes with a dispointing face and Rukmi cant stop asking him questions and says it looks like from your face he did not agree and Ranveer smiles and says he did agree and Rukmi is happy and wants to go tell Rasal and Ranveer says no we cannot tell her and Rukmi ask why we have to as she still loves you and Ranveer says that why we cannot we cannot make her think we are planning all this and Rukmi looks sad'

Deep is remembers how Kasturi told him she cannot meet him and Mamasa sees Deep upset and tells him I can make you and Kasturi happen if you sign the divorce paper because if Padams brothers find out you are meeting other woman they will kill you and Deep agrees only if they don't make him remarry and Mamasa agrees and he goes to Kasturi and tells her how Deep likes her and she becomes happy and he gives her Deeps number

RukVeer are waiting for Rasal and as they see her Ranveer tells Rukmi to start acting and Ranveer is asking for Halwa and Rukmi says she will make it form him tomorrow and Ranveer talks about how she has changed and she says she does not care and hearing this Rasal was gone go talk to Rukmi to make it but thinks GOD has given her way to get Ranveer and she goes to make it and Rukmi goes to tell him and he says good now be ready for what you have to say and Rukmi looks sad and Ranveer says you have to do this as we are doing for her good if she gets my hate only then she will move ahead with Vikram

Mamasa tells Deep his work is done and Chanchel comes to ask what are they talking about but they say about some client and Chacnhel tells Deep to keep his father proud and do good in business and tells Mamsa to be ready to go to Padams house to get divorce paper sign

Rasal comes with Halwa and Ranveer asks what it is and yells at her for bringing it as he never asked her and why she listening to their conversation and if she thinks by doing things for him will make her like her then she is wrong because I don't like when you do things for me and Rukmi tells Ranveer to calm down and says Rasal why did you do this now you had to hear from him why are you making mistakes like this to hurt him and Rasal runs away and Rukmi tries to go behind her but Ranveer stops her and says you need to let her go only then we can be successful and he calls Vikram and tells him to come in the house

As Rasal is crying Vikram walks in saying excuse me and Rasal turns to see him and she remembers all the times with him and he says his name and they both look on and show ends on Rasal

Tomorrow: Rukmi asks Rasal by seeing Vikram did all her memories come back to her and maybe her love for him too and this shocks Rasal'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the lovely update..........
kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for giving the story of last episode.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update.