~ Navya 11th april 2011 ~written update~

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                        Hey people πŸ˜Š hope you all are
                                                  enjoying our navya's journey ,😊😊

DONT forget to join Navya and Ananth fan profile in i-f

soumya seth : http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10370/soumya-seth/

shaheer sheik : http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10371/saheer-sheikh/

do comment daily in their respective profiles and do hit chaska meter to increase navya if ranking

scene starts both navya and appy in auto ,suddenly navya
stops the auto and says  to go by this  side,appy says he is gng ri8    
 only  appy asks we  are going my home ri8
 navya says no we r gng my home,navya home phone rings ,meeta aunty
 see's(navya calling) she is shocked  and goes  to open door
  navya is standing there aunty is shocked  she says navya,adi raath koh 
 kya kar rahi(what u dng in  midnight here)  (lolz  aunty she came home )
  some one came to leave you or  you came alone  come inside 
 meetha aunty :did something happend navya
  navya: mom i want  to say you something ,
 meetha aunty : wat ??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

scene shifts too ananth home ananth father is all angery 😑 he asks wat
 explanation you have today ananth ,to save whom  you did this tamasha today
  ananth say where you gone  tis midnyt (ananth panics πŸ˜²) anath says gone  
   with frds ,his father says ,wat should i do shall i slap u  or shout   at u ,with
  whom you went ,anath says ranbeer ,uncle says bahut acha  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and tell who all are with you,ananth says the truth  some gals from my class
 (omg tis ananth bi naa,his he god of truth even tis navya his same abb bukamb 
  is gone come 😑😑) all are shocked ,uncle asks that valentine day gal was
  also there with you kya ? ananth says yes (omg ppl he dont know to
   tell lie we have to teach him πŸ˜†) his father says this is too much we thought
    that college is good but i think mumbai is not  making you good πŸ˜†
    he shouts at aunty too ,and he says he will speak with babuji and convince
     that mumbai is not good for him he will be spoilt ,ananth shocked😲,his father
    says  i have to send u back asap 😑😑(tis uncle is too much ) uncle notices
    ananth is injured ,he is shocked ,he says annath mom to go and put medicine
      (he is so cool papa 😳) ananth mom applies medicine ,aunty is advicing him y
     you r dng things which your papa hate ,see how they were saying to send you far
      ( ananth was looking like coma patient omg he was so sad 😭😭) her mom says
     dont worry  and goes ,ananth is sitting alone like he is frozen dadji seeing tis frm
     up ,ananth in his room lost in thoughts his mom brings milk ,anath says  mey 

ney jaan pooch key kuch nahi kiya ,mom says leave it its past,change ur dress
    and sleep ,aunty goes ananth calls  ma he sees  her and  says nothing,and says
    you also sleep well,aunt goes  to room ananth papa is walking and walking ,aunty
   asks aap didnot sleep kya  uncle gives a wierd look aunty goes to arrange bed uncle        asks how is he ,aunty says ok, uncle says kisi baat ka fikar nahi usey
   uncle asks  doctor ko bhulana hai kya aunty says no he is ok uncle is worried
    (really guys he is such a nice papa ,sometyms he is too much) aunty asks really you

want to send him far,uncle goes  without answering,
    scene shifts navya home meeta aunty is giving money to sweet wala,she is searching
     for her purse,navya gives purse but aunty didnot respond well,navya is sad ,navya
   is trying to talk to aunty by helping her ,but meeta aunty is not responding
      navya says sorry ma , aunty is not listening navya papa comes with lot of samaans
    uncle asks navya when you came , navya once again cant answer
     scene shifts to ananth home,ananth mom is cooking,that bhabi enters and started to 

blabber (one more character hoof) that dadi also starts shouting on ananth mom ,
     that dadi starts talking about marriage 😑😑😑 scene shifts to navya house
     navya is still trying to say ,but her papa goes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her mom asks why you didnot
      said navya says i was about to say but,her mom says if you want to say means say
    navya says yes i will say but didi ka godh barai ka baad. her mom says u dnt want to take that much tym tell soon .. by the tym navya didi comes , she hugs her mom ,and navya
   and says y u ppl are so sad ,today is my godh barai so i want to see happy faces
   navya mom starts blabber.. renuka didi contols her .. and navya goes to bring water for her
     didi asks navya wat u did  y she is  shouting like that,dont worry i will take  care she says
   scene shifts to ananth home kitchen ,that dadi didnot stops  marriage topic 😑😑 annath
    mom says  he is  small,  dadi starts to blabber again aunty is worried  to hear  dada ji
    went out with ananth,(even iam πŸ˜•)

mumbai gate  😊😊 dada ji is feeding birds  ananth is worried ,ananth goes near dada  ji
 dada  ji gives lecture about barosa πŸ˜†and freedom and he says ur papa came to meet me  in morning   and he was worried  about  you ,dada  ji says ur  papa wants me to send you to delhi   ( nahi  😭 plz)  dada ji says he told me to give my nirnai ..even i know your father wants
 me to say yes.. ananth is  all shocked ( shaheer expressions was damm cute in that place must watch 😍)

episode ends πŸ‘πŸ‘

precap : appy and ritz in navya place  ritz says i think ananth and sonya would have  became gf bf by now appy says  no i think they must have fought ..ritz say i will phone ranbeer and ask
ritz  talks in phone asks wat happend to ananth and soniya ...ritz says to appy  mey ney patha kar liya  ..navya listening all this  and  was eager to know 😳😳

do hit the like button  😊😊

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for d update!!!!Was really waiting for it!!!!!!!
Precap looks nice😊😊😊😊
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats up wid this bua dadi...search a jeevansaathi for anant😲....he's just 19 lady...bachcha hai woh... for god's sake...and u wer right yami...anant's expression in the last scene was definitely worth a watch...shock mingled wid fear n guilt n worry...good shaheer...really gud improvement in ur acting....

thanx 4 de update yami...😊
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

anant's expression in the last scene was definitely worth a watch...shock mingled wid fear n guilt n worry...good shaheer...really gud improvement in ur acting....

yeah........... n when u don't speak... ur udati zulfein do their work perfectly....

silly me, naa.............!

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx a lot 4 the updateπŸ€—
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..show is rocking yar..
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

whats up wid this bua dadi...search a jeevansaathi for anant😲....he's just 19 lady...bachcha hai woh... for god's sake...and u wer right yami...anant's expression in the last scene was definitely worth a watch...shock mingled wid fear n guilt n worry...good shaheer...really gud improvement in ur acting....

ya  madhu  that bua dadi  is  senseless ,even navya  dadi too  .both family is  ditoo  type ya shaheer  improved lot  nowdays  waiting  for college scene 😳😳
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha yea we need to teach him how to lie lol
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Haha yea we need to teach him how to lie lol

lolz  yaa..  he dnt know  to  lie  and  he is  19 omg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2