Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wish you all a very happy Ram-Navami! May lord Ram fulfil all your wishes!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSiXhe8Rq08[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, amazing bhajan!😃
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ramnavami or the birthday of  Lord Rama falls on the 9th day of the bright fortnight of the month of Chaitra (March-April).
In Honor of Lord Rama
Ramnavami is one of the most important festivals of the Hindus, particularly the Vaishnava sect of the Hindus. On this auspicious day, devotees repeat the name of Rama with every breath and vow to lead a righteous life. People pray to attain the final beatitude of life through intense devotion towards Rama and invoke him for his blessings and protection

shalusharma8781 thumbnail
hooo.... really very very nice and also my belated wishes..... :)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Ramnavami to all....................
kartic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi if any body knows sonu nigam email id plz tell me and happy ramnavmi
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Jai Shri Ram!

I just want to thank all of you for keeping this thread alive! Blissful posts everyone!
🤗  🤗 🤗

I have some pictures I'd like to share that I took on Ramnavmi! My day was 100% blissful...and doubly so at that!! 

At my community Mandir we had a Ramnavmi service during the day and right at 12:00 we re-created the atmosphere of the birth of our Lord by singing the chaupaais and making all the auspicious sounds like shank and dhol and bells and then chanted his glorious name! We even mad a Bal Ramji murti in a palna(cradle) which we rocked....I can't even begin to describe how it felt!

On Ramnavmi day at about 3:30 I went to our local ISKCON temple also, where we had a beautiful double celebration: one being that it was Ramnavmi of course and the other being that it was the ground breaking ceremony of a new temple to be built on the same site which is a huge initiative as this new temple is going to be a 3 story building which will house the prayer room, a restaurant, a vedic library, an ashram and so much more. There was an energized air of celebration all around as the people behind this initiative have been waiting for this moment for about four years now! Just imagine their happiness! Everyone was chanting and dancing their hearts away! 

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WOW Vedo, your mandir photos are sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!😍 I really love the murtis, thanks so much for sharing!🤗
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very very divine photos Vedo, thanks a lot for sharing 🤗 we all are really blessed to see these temples & the images of our Lord!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Uhhh... I'm a little late to the party but hope everyone had a blessed Ram Navmi 🤗 Thank you all sooooo much for sharing all the beautiful pictures and bhajan videos, really enjoyed them!!!

Here's a sig I made to celebrate the occasion... never too late for that is it 😛 It's a combo of both the old and new Sagar Ramayans: