Sid ruins AbhiYa romantic moments....😡

Arnav-Madhu worries about their 3 daughters heartbreaks in love....😭

Abhay-Sid plays mind games....😉

Abhay dances with T to jealous Piya....😆😆

Abhay-Piya romance in boys locker room...😳

Sid plots a new plan for AbhiYa....😡😡

Full Update

Abhay-Piya Phone Romance

Piya is looking for Abhay everywhere....but could not find him...so she send him a SMS....Abhay receive the message....and he gives a cute smirk and send her back a message that why she is dancing with Kabir...when she very well knows that Kabir likes her.....then Piya sends back the message and ask him that is he jealous....which Abhay send her a message and says yes....she only belongs to him....Piya message back to Abhay saying how cute(i agree too...😳)...then Abhay smiles and message her back that he doesn't want to talk to her....Piya gets the message and smile and send him a message and ask him what can she do to make him feel fine....which Abhay sends her a message and ask her to kiss him infront of the class without anyone knowing that they are in a relationship....Piya was surprised to see his answer but then she agrees...and Abhay smiles....and leaves for class...(it was a very cute scenes😳...but you know guys...when i saw these scenes...it reminded me of Anurag-Taani of Tere Liye😭😭😳...AbhiYa brought old memories for me😭...even Anurag-Taani often talks to each other via message😳😳❤️...those who have seen Tere Liye will know what i am talking about😛😉......AbhiYa brought their own magic in these scenes👏👏....its a must watch scenes....👍🏼)......

Sid Wants To Involve In College Activities

Sid comes in the college(sid was looking dashing with his shades on...very handsome😳😳)....and he meets the principal and he told him that he wants to get involve in the college activities....he doesn't want to just donate money...he wants to explore more on the activities being a trustee....the principal agrees with him..and give him a warm welcome...and leaves..... Sid tells himself that now its time to give trouble to his little brother Abhay

Piya Wonders How To Fulfill Abhay's Challenge

Piya was walking towards the class....and she smiles wondering about Abhay's message which he told to kiss him infront of the class without anyone knowing that they are in a relationship...Piya tells herself that its Abhay who wants their relationship to be a secret...now he wants to open it up...what is he upto...and then blushes...and tell herself again that whatever it is....she is loving every moment of this beautiful feelings...and she will fulfill Abhay's challenge

Piya Fulfill Abhay's Challenge By Kissing Him In Front Of The Class

Piya enters the class with all smiles...and Abhay watches her with smile...they both smiling at each other...and Piya comes forward to him and purposely falls on him....and Abhay catches her....she gives a kiss on Abhay's cheeks...and he smiles(uff abhay was looking so cute while smiling😳😳....one could see that he has began to live once again👏...his smile gives the proof that he has enter a life with all brightness😳😳👏....for a moment in that one kiss from piya😉...abhay forgot that he is a vampire😆....it was a beautiful smile with brightness glowing in his eyes😳😳😳....)....then slowly they look at each other eyes with a smile......and this romance was observed by T's Bimbos......(well they played AbhiYa BG Music😳...but it was not the same that have played in the precap😡....it was the normal male version with Mahiya😕..not the female version which we heard yesterday in the precap😭😭....stupid Cvs🤢...but whatever it was...its a beautiful scenes...ViSu rocked the whole scenes...with their sizzling chemistry😳😳😉).....

Kebab Mein Handsome Sid Ruins AbhiYa Romantic Moments

Abhay-Piya were looking at each other with smiles...when Sid comes and holds Piya from the back and Abhay look at him angrily....and Piya was surprise to see Sid...Sid tells her that she needs to becareful when she walks...so that she won't get hurt.....which Piya says that she blames the gravity....and also from twisting words she tells Sid that gravity is some sort of fate too....she was fated to fall on the person who is made for her...so she is glad that she falls on him....Sid tells her that Gravity Sucks(Damon Style...😳)....Piya laughs.....Abhay looks at Sid angrily but then he smiles from Piya words(throughout the whole scenes abhay was just smiling....the smile is so beautiful..so lively....😳😳)....Sid ask her to take care of herself....and he gives Abhay a smirk and leaves the class...(can i know what sid is doing in the class...😕😕....the kebab mein handsome ruin the moments for us😡😡...but piya gave him some good words to realise that AbhiYa are made for each other👏👏👏...fate and gravity both wants them together😳😳...and he needs to get it straight on his head🤢🤢....a true slap of words on sid's face by piya👏👏👏).....

Arnav-Madhu Worries About Their Daughters Heartbreak

Arnav comes into Misha's room and was shocked....he calls Madhu in the room...and even Madhu was shocked in Misha's room....when both parents saw Misha's slogan of "I Hate Mens"......Madhu wonders what made Misha hate mens...which Arnav realise that her heart is broken....Madhu began to get worry....Arnav tells Madhu that they have saved their daughters in all their problems but then its really very difficult to save them from heartbreaks they suffer in love....Madhu agrees....and they pray that their daughters have the strength to cope heartbreaks...(this scenes has hinted the future...misha is suffering a heartbreak....piya-panchi is the next victim who will suffer the heartbreaks from their love of the lives......😭😭)

Sid-Abhay Play Mind Games

Sid meets Abhay...Abhay ask him what is he doing in the college which Sid tells him that he came to keep an eye on his little brother Abhay....Sid teases him that history repeats again...so lets play the same game....Abhay...Him...Piya...(can someone tell the jerk that piya is not maithilli😡😡...and leave her alone😡😡....seriously he needs to get this straight on his head that maithilli never loved him and piya is not maithilli😡😡😡....is he suffering from any vampire mental illness🤢🤢...why can't he accept the fact....😡😡😡)....let the history repeat again....which Abhay tells in his mind that....yes history is indeed repeating but he swear that he will not let Sid win in any cause.....he will never trust Sid...never ever...Sid was smiling...One of T's bimbos interupt their conversation and remind Abhay to go for the dance practice...Abhay leaves...while Sid gives him a smirk

Ruhi-Angad Dance Practice

Misha ask Ruhi-Angad to dance first with the signature step...Angad dance with Ruhi but then when he carries Ruhi....he makes her fall down...everyone laughs...Ruhi gets into a argument with Angad...and Misha ask them to stop...and she wonders how Panchi control these jungle animals.....its really very difficult to control them....she praises Panchi's effort...

T Compares Herself To Black Swan

T was dancing ballet.....and she compares herself to Black Swan....(oh god...what an insult😆😆)....Misha ask her to cut her drama and ballet...and start praticing for the dance

Abhay Gets Jealous Seeing Kabir-Piya Dancing Close Together

Kabir-Piya were dancing close together when Abhay came in the room and gets jealous....but he remain his cool...and he goes to Misha and ask her who is he paired with....

T Once Again Becomes Use And Throw Property For Abhay

T comes to Abhay and throw herself on him....she tells him that she wants to partner with him....Abhay saw Piya is getting jealous so he accepts the offer...and they do close dance together...Piya gets jealous....and she tells in her mind that she had no choice and had to be partner with Kabir....but how dare Abhay purposely chose T as his partner.....and feels sad and jealous...T throws herself on Abhay and starts flirting with him that he is the best dancer and starts touching him....Piya is angry and jealous while dancing with Kabir....Abhay says to T that even she is the best dancer.....Piya gets jealous...and this jealousy of Abhay-Piya was watched by Misha....(no matter what occassion....T becomes the usual use and throw property for kabir...abhay...sid...shanker....she is original use and throw property choice of the hotties in the show...😆😆😆🤣...whether piya dumps abhay...or panchi dumps sid...or kabir even shanker😆😆😆....the hotties use T as a weapon to make their ladyloves jealous and after its done...they throw her away🤣...and the funniest part is...T accepts it with a smile and doesn't realise that she is being used....😆😆😆🤣🤣).......

Abhay-Piya Boys Locker Romance

Piya comes into the boys locker room angrily and shouting to herself...how dare Abhay use T to make her jealous...when Abhay comes from behind and hugs her....Piya ask him to leave her...but Abhay says he won't....she tells Abhay angrily how dare T touch him...if she dares to touch him again...she swear she will kill T...(well piya-panchi both are after T's life...if she throws herself once again on abhay-sid...she will be dead meat....😆😆😆)....Abhay says that whatever he did with T was just to make her jealous....he has nothing to do with T....all he knows that he has only Piya in his life...and he loves her alot...he tells Piya I Love You and tries hugging her...when Piya pushes him because she heard someone coming into the boys locker room....Piya says that now they need to go if anyone find out about their relationship it will be a problem...Abhay says its ok...he tries hugging once again telling that i can't live without you piya...I Love You...but Piya pushes him away and runs...and Abhay runs behind her...(it was a passionate scenes....cute...funny....and a bonus scenes for us...must watch...😳😳😳)....

Sid Plots A New Plan For Abhay-Piya Relationship

Sid comes into the boys locker room...he knows that Abhay-Piya were romancing in the room....he tells to himself...that his little brother Abhay is in love....its so sad that he couldn't shower his love infront of the whole world.....but now he will bring the proof of Abhay being in love with Piya a human to the Superiors....and whatever the Superiors will do.....it will fall on Abhay only....now the whole world including the dark world will know the love story of Abhay-Piya...and he gives a evil smile......(i am fed up with his plotting and schemeing....i just hope his plan backfires....😡😡)

Precap: Piya accidentally bumped into one of T's bimbos....and she hurt her finger....she screams at Piya...and shows her finger which is full of blood....Piya starts to get the urge of the blood....Abhay is behind a tree watching the changes in Piya after seeing the blood....he tells himself that he needs to find a way to stop Piya's changes...

Ratings: 9.5/10....its full on AbhiYa romance.....minus points for Sid's being the Kebab Mein Handsome ruining moments for AbhiYa....

Star Of The Show: Abhay Raichand and Piya Jaiswal 

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
kebab mein handsome?? LOLLL i love it hahaha!!

ur comments are so funny!!! and truly said abt T being used lol!!

thanks for the update =)

hershi
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was a rocking episode..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Awsome Episode. Thanks Mages. Your Updates Are The Best.
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I loved watching Abhiya they are so sweet only destroys Sidd something again conceived when he calmed down.
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
than a lott awesome epi =)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.

I really enjoyed the show today cause it was indeed an Abhyia episode all the way.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha your personal comments are just hilarious.

Loved the episode, thanks for the update!
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awesome epi...
thanx 4r sharing
zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks mages ur post is indeed rocking just lyk the epi n ur comments r so hilarious
i luved each n every AbhIya scene