ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rukmi keeps telling Ranveer you need to think about if everyone will agree to let Rasal marry Vikram as she is carrying your child and what if they do get married and you get your memory back or when you hold that child you feel hurt the child is not with you and you cant take the child from the mother also its her right and Ranveer says if Vikram loves her he wont care about that and I am not gone forget she is carrying my child I will give the child all the love and rights it suppose to but I cannot hurt Rasal more than I have are you with me will you help me help your sister return her happiness and Rukmi agrees

Ranveer goes to Vikrams house (apparently he does not live in a village he has got nice home) and the servant lets him in and Ranveer finds pictures of Rasal and him all over the wall and comes to find diary about how Vikram can't forget those words when she said we cannot marry and we need to forget one another and reading all this Ranveer is getting more upset Vikram walks in and ask who he is as his back is turn to him and is surprise to see Ranveer and says its wrong to read someone's personal diary and all that is said in there was long time ago and Ranveer says no its not and I am here to find if you still love her and Vikram is telling him don't take all this wrong way I am just telling you that I gave up my love because your family was pressuring Rasals and she needed to save her family and I was not the only one who suffered but now its your job to make her happy and Ranveer says that is why I am here Rasal is not happy in her married life

Mamasa tells Chanchel that somehow he will get Deep sign the papers of divorce from Padma and then we will get BT involve and that way Deep won't be able to say no and they both agree to this idea (hopefully his truth bout not becoming dad comes out, why cant Padma come saying I went to the doctor and here is the proof she is away from Deep he cant stop her from going to doctor)

Ranveer tells Vikram what has happen so far and Vikram says you need to understand Rasal is being difficult and in pain because she does not have your love and Ranveer says I wont be able to give her the love she is asking for and Vikrams says what will happen when you get your memory back you will suffer then and regret it and Ranveer says no I wont in fact I will be happy I got two heart together that I broke a very long time ago and I need your help will you help me and Vikram ask how what can I do and he says marry Rasal I know she is going to be mother of my child but I cannot keep her happy and then he wonders wait are you bothered by Rasal giving birth to my child and Vikram says you know how I feel about her how can you even think such thing she is pure as she ever was when she met me and Ranveer tells him he is happy he come to him and he really needs to bring Rasal back into his life and the show ends on both men looking at one another'

Monday:  Ranveer tells Rukmi we need Rasal to remember her feelings for Vikram but we have to makes sure she does not realize we are the one behind it'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the brilliant update.