8th April 2011 Written Updates

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry guys for the late update...well i just came out from my AbhiYa heaven...😳😍

it was a comedy relief episode tdy...Misha Dobriyal was the star....⭐️⭐️

Important Points

Misha bashes Shanker for lying his real identity to her...Shaurya came to the rescue...πŸ˜†

Misha gets to know from Piya that Shaurya is a gay....πŸ˜†

Misha has a hatred for mens....and opens a I Hate Mens Club...πŸ˜†

Superiors calls Sid...and he reported to the Superiors that Abhay is breaking vampire laws...and he is in love with a girl....and he will show them the proof...😑😑

Chand tells Abhay about Sid's complain to the superiors that he is in love with Piya..which Abhay ask him to relax...and he is just faking love with Piya so that he could protect her...😭😑😑

Misha understands Shaurya's gay status and becomes friends with him again....and she invites him to join her club...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Misha's teacher too joins the club....and she appoints Misha to take charge of the dance competition....πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Misha pairs up Kabir-Piya for the dance competition...Abhay is jealous...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Full Update

Misha Bashes Shanker Left...Right..Center...And Breaks His Heart

The episode starts with Misha coming towards Shanker...and pushes him....Shanker ask what have happened and why is she behaving in such a way...which Misha screams at him so loudly that how dare he hides his real identity which is Pintoo...Shanker gets shock and tells himself that Misha has know his truth.....Misha was screaming at him..how dare he thought of having her in his life....and he comes to India and in the college to test her...she tells him that Misha Dobriyal is not a test drive car.....Shanker is heartbroken...but he just keeps listening to her....Misha ask him to beware....she is never going to come into his life...(i felt bad for shanker...he was embarassed and heartbroken in both ways😭....i felt misha should have confront him alone not infront of the college...😭πŸ₯Ί)

Shaurya Came To Shanker's Rescue

Misha was screaming at Shanker and pushes him when Shaurya came into the picture and stops Misha...and he tells Misha to behave properly...this is not a way to behave with a guy....and a counsellor....which Misha says that he doesn't know what Shanker did to her...which Shaurya says he doesn't want to listen anything from her...all he knows that Misha was behaving very rudely to Shanker....Shanker who is heartbroken just kept quiet....Shaurya ask Shanker not to get dishearten and brings him away from Misha....Misha feels bad....(more than the gay...i love Shanker-Shaurya chemistry as friends...they really made a good friendship bond...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Shanker Pours His Heart Out To Shaurya

Shaurya ask what happened...why Misha is so mad at him....which Shanker tells Shaurya that he was the man whose marriage was fixed with Misha...and he came to India just for her...to know...and understand her well...but he didn't know that Misha will know the truth in such a way....he really loves Misha alot...now she is angry....he knows she will never forgive him...Shaurya feels bad for Shanker...

Piya Admires Angad-Ruhi Love In The Cafeteria

Angad-Ruhi were in the cafeteria....and Angad was confessing to Ruhi how much he loves her....and she doesn't need to fear anything.....her project will be done...which Ruhi says even his project is not done....Angad pampers Ruhi like a child...all while Piya was admiring their love and smiling.....

Misha Gets To Know That Shaurya Is a Gay And He Is In Love With Shanker

Misha in her usual angry mode comes to Piya...and tells her that Love are for Loosers...and mens are even more big loosers because they play with womens emotions and feelings...(this tag applies to Mr Siddharth Mehra/Raichand....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘).....she hates such mens....Piya thinks that Misha have known the truth about Shaurya being a gay and is in love with Shanker....Piya than tells her that its not her fault....if mens are like that what she can do...they have different taste towards lives....Misha says that how can he do that....Piya says its natural...all while Piya doesn't know that Misha is talking about Shanker and not Shaurya....suddenly Piya spills the beans that its not her fault that Shaurya is a gay.....Misha is shocked...(wonderful expressions by priya...hats off..πŸ‘πŸ‘)....and she ask Piya to repeat one more time....Piya says that Shaurya is a gay....Misha tells Piya how is this possible...Piya is shocked....and she ask whom was she talking about just now....which Misha replies that she was talking about Shanker who fake his identity of pintoo...whose marriage was fixed for her and who loves her....then Misha puts two and two together and tells Piya that....20 days back when they had their pajama party...Piya read Shaurya heart and mind that he is a gay and is in love with Shankeri...and she figures out that Shankeri is none other than Shanker....Piya says yes and she couldn't tell the truth because it will hurt her...and Misha was speechless...(a must watched scenes...Priya-Suks amazing chemistry....amazing expressions....after a long time misha-piya scenes of beautiful bonding....PKYEK is back on track...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ)

Piya's Anger On Abhay....Misha's Hatred For Mens

Misha tells Piya that all while she was dumb running after a gay...change herself for a gay....she can't believe that she do that in love....and tells that mens are loosers....they are cheat...flirt...liars.....and Piya tells Misha that Abhay is back to his normal sadoo types(oh god...she thinks just like us....sometime we also think that abhay is a sadooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....Misha is surprised...and she ask what happend...Piya tells her that she is irritated with Abhay's mood swings....so Misha says that they need to create a campaign against mens...Piya agrees

Misha's Campaign-"Mens Are Loosers"

Misha announces in the cafeteria that she is opening a club against mens which is named "Mens Are Loosers"....and right now she hates mens....so she wants everyone to join...but then noone listened to her...only Piya joins the club...(our misha is back with a bang...πŸ‘....welcome back Misha Dobriyal...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ...)

Sid Reports To His Superiors That Abhay Is Breaking Vampire Laws...And He Is In Love With A Girl....

Sid was driving,when he gets a call from the Superiors....they chat for a while....the Superiors ask him if he is in love with Panchi...which Sid replies that he needs to behave like a normal person among the human so Panchi is the path for him to behave like a human...and he doesn't have any affair with her(what a liar...jerk....looser....i wish panchi was there to hear his truth from his mouth😭...seriously i felt like giving two tight slaps on his face on behalf of panchi for telling such words when actually he is faking love with panchi.....😑😑😑😑🀒🀒).....he tells that its all rumour and he is not in love with Panchi.....and the vampire who gave the superiors the gossip is actually breaking the law of the vampire clan....he tells the superior that Abhay is breaking all laws of vampire....and he is in love with a girl in his college...and the girl knows his truth being a vampire....everyone knows about their love affiair...if they want he can give the proof....and he disconnect his phone and gave a evil smirk while driving...(is he really abhay's real brother?🀒...i doubt....he did the same thing...what he have done 200 years back when he was human now those who says that 200 years back sid was not the one who complain abt AMetz affair to Pandher king have to think twice now because he was the one who informed the king about AMetz affair😑😑😑...because in these scenes history is repeating big time....noone will denie now😑😑😑...sid is backstabbing his bro again🀒....whatever he does....it makes him a looser only....i hope the superiors knows his truth😑😑😑😑....i feel bad for abhay that he has such cunning and selfish brother😑😑...its high time he changes seriously i am fed up with his evilness towards abhay...😑.😭😑)

Chand Tells Abhay About Sid's Complain Regarding Him To The Superiors

Chand tells Abhay that Sid told the superiors that he has nothing to do with the killings and he is not in love with Panchi....and he escapes very nicely from all the evil deeds....infact he has reported to the superiors against him that he is in love with Piya...which Abhay tells Chand that he knows about Sid's games and he have played it well centuries back too....he knows how to play Sid's game...(but i think this time sid will succeed....because he has used piya...abhay's weakness in the game...😑😑😭)

Abhay Tells Chand That He Is Faking Love With Piya To Protect Her

Chand tells Abhay that Sid have played his games well and he knows that Abhay's weakness is Piya...and ask him the truth that is he really in love with Piya?....which Abhay replies to him that he is only faking love with Piya(what a cute liar...no wonder you blush and smile when your wife piya kisses youπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰)....as they know what Piya is going through....and he needs to protect her in any cause....and ask Chand not to worry....its only for Piya's safety...and leaves the house in his vampire speed....Chand tells himself that he hopes whatever Abhay is telling is the truth because if its not true...than it will be the end of them....

Piya In Abhay's Dreamland

Piya again was admiring Angad-Ruhi love again...and tells herself that its so beautiful to let the world know about love....but then meeting and loving secretly is also beautiful...but she wants to shouts out to the world that she is in love with Abhay...and he is very sepecial to her...she wants to live her whole lifetime with Abhay(for that you have to turn into a vampire..which you are already in process...so don't worry...your wish will come true😳😳😳)....she wants to shout out to the world that she is madly in love with Abhay...and wonder when the day will come in her life...(i feel bad and sad for piya in this scenes....because we all know what a big heartbreak she is going to go through because of the rivarly between the two bros....😭😭πŸ₯Ί)

Shaurya-Misha Becomes Friends Once Again....Shaurya Joins Misha's Club...

Shaurya comes to meet Misha....and she tells Shaurya that she knows he is a gay...and its not his fault...she wished she knew it earlier...which Shaurya says its ok....and he is too broken in his love life too.....Misha consoles him everything will be fine...and tells Shaurya its ok if they are not a couple but they can be friends again....Shaurya agrees and both hugs each other

Misha tells Shaurya that she has open a club called "I Hate Mens"....if he is interested to join..he is always welcome...Shaurya agrees and joins the club...

Misha's Speech In The Class

Misha brings Shaurya into the class..and she announces to the whole class that she is opening a club call "I Hate Mens"....she even jot down in the blackboard...she tells everyone that mens are loosers...they only know how to play with a women emotions and feelings....and this club will make activities that fights such mens.....the class agrees to join her....and she says Shaurya-Piya and she is the founder of the club....(in short guys...this club is dedicated to our abhay...siddharth..shanker....since these 3 idiots are playing with their ladyloves emotions and feelings(piya-panchi-misha) in the name of love....πŸ˜†πŸ€£....they should do the honour to cut the ribbon of misha's clubπŸ˜†πŸ€£).....

Misha's Teacher Joins The Club

Misha was announcing all the activities happening in the club when her teacher comes into the class...Shaurya sneaks out of the room...the teacher ask what is Misha upto...which Misha brings Shaurya in and tells her that mens are loosers...they always play with womens emotions and feelings...and she opened the club to teach some mens a lesson....Misha's teacher gives a thought and tells Misha that she will join the club too....(i think when teacher was in her younger days....i guess a men have shatter her heart comepletely...thats why she joins misha's clubπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Misha Appointed To Take Charge Of Dance Competition

Misha's teacher tells her that school dance competition is coming...she wants Misha to take part in it...which Misha agrees....and the teacher wish her all the best...and they need to win...Misha says they will sure win....

Misha Pairs Kabir-Piya Together For The Dance....Abhay Is Jealous

Misha comes into the rehearsal hall along with Piya...and saw T and Bimbos practising....she tells everyone that she is in charge of the dance competition.....T was giving a ugly look to Misha which Misha tells T...that she very well knows that Misha is impatient and loose her cool completely....so its better she cooporates with her...T was not happy with the idea....Misha pairs up Angad-Ruhi for the competition....and Kabir-Piya together....which jealous Abhay....and Piya turns her face to Abhay a little bit....and saw that he is sad with the idea....( i love abhay's jealous look😳...i could understand abhay's jealousy...he is 200 years old...he came from the world where girls can only dance with their husbands and be close only with husbands😳😳....and abhay not only treats piya as his gf...but his wife...so jealousy to banta hai boss😳😳....since he has the only right on his wife...not anyone else....😳😳😳).....

Precap: Piya Falls On Abhay....And She Kissed Abhay In The Cheeks...Abhay Blushes And Smiles...And This Romance Were Notice By T's Bimbos....Than Kebab Mein Handsome Comes And Ruin The Moments....Abhay Looks At Him Angrily....(arrey yaar its our famous precap...that have flood the whole forum completely...and we all are in AbhiYa's Dreamland...😳😳)

Ratings: 8.5/10....Misha Rocked...Misha-Piya Chemistry Rocked.....

Star Of The Show: Misha Dobriyal

guys...i think the kiss is going to create problems for abhay because sid is going to bring a proof to the superiors regarding AbhiYa love affair....and this kiss will be a proof for sure...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update updates.
mah403 thumbnail
thansk!

totally agree, this is what sid will use as proof and somehow piya will find out that abhay said he was pretending and will be shattered
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mah403

thansk!

totally agree, this is what sid will use as proof and somehow piya will find out that abhay said he was pretending and will be shattered

Nooo.........this won't happen this time while trying to gather proof sid will have a big fight with abhay n piya will come to knw tht sid is vampire n they will tell story of abhay-metz-sid 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what an awesome update ! Thank you so much...cant watch tv these days,.courtesy-exams 😑
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanq alot for the update...your work is worth appreciation dear
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxxx for the lovely update.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thanks